Best thing to do after coming back from restriction - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best thing to do after coming back from restriction

Sorry to hear that you got punished and glad to hear that it's over and you are back. I hope you have learned from your mistakes and don't repeat them. Looking forward to see your decent posts again. have a nice evening and good luck my friend

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

We has a human make many mistakes but I think the best person learn from his mistake.Same is with this forum as I think the warning points are an alarm or alert for us to correct our mistake and to learn from it so that this mistake will never be repeated and after this if we still repeat that mistake then we'll get banned from the forum.I appreciate that you didn't wasted your time during this ban and learned many useful things.And Thanks for your suggestions.

Welcome back. Very sorry to know that you were restricted from posting for about 30 days.So generally speaking, one must find out the reasons for restriction. Then you may continue as before avoiding any mistake especially the same mistake once again.

@Babubu609 Obviously, it's true that the best thing to do after coming back from restriction is to correct our mistakes because warning points are normally given to punish those who violate the rules and regulations, so it's better to read understand them well which will guide us on how to participate and interact with other members without violating them again

download (10).jpg

On 6/21/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dmasked said:

If you were missing for a month then you will be surprised by how much things are changed here. There is an update on payment and rating systems which mention the new means of payment and other details about the rating system and receiving the payment. These changes have been great so far. `Better quality posts can be seen in the forum and now we have the authority to moderate lower quality posts through ratings.

Foremost to see the mind why you got restrictions the moderators besides discriminate that through meaning hence I plan that after recovery from alarm points a consumer be supposed to stay on the set of laws further judiciously at this point. 

If you come back for restrictions than i suggest you to first of all delete your all useless comments and do follow the rules and regulations by crypto and make sure now you don't make any useless post or if you see anyone doing this than report this type of posts  at the spot. It helps you to strong your position in this forum. Hope you loved this suggestion.

Hit a like and tell this suggestion of your loved once. 

Thanks.

First of all you have to learn from your past mistakes. Then you should never do those mistake again in future. Now you have to follow the rules more carefully and more strictly. Do not try to do spamming again. The forum is more strict now.

Thats a nice advise.If we donot follow the group rules we might get banned.So After the restriction we must follw and maintain that rules.You have written so well about what to do after if we get restrictions.This might help many.Also it will warn us about the consequence of not following rules.

At the moment we are spending long time in forum so that getting ban is very sad moment as i have also got ban last time. And i also used to keep checking and read the contents missing those replies and post. And as you have said not to blame moderator which is really good thing because i have seen people going against the foum rule. So welcome back and keep posting brother.

Yeah, getting restrained for some instances could be very unhappy and I think this discussion board is already attached to our life-style due to the fact from morning to night I used to surf on this discussion board advantage understanding rather than in social media existence. So, you should continually post useful submit and share knowledge and continually examine shape errors.

We learn from our mistakes and if we make a mistake, we correct ourselves after the punishment and try to make it better than before. And follow the rules strictly.
I want to ask, why don't we take precautions before we are convicted? Why repeatedly break the rules. We must follow all the rules from the beginning. In order to avoid all kinds of restrictions and get the most out of the crypto forum.

• +2 1

I have been restricted many time and all the the time I come with more clear ideas first to never make the same mistakes that cause my restriction and respect the rules more and more, that's why I ask all to respect the rules 

• +1 1

When we run our account again after the ban, then we should take more precaution than before so that our account Hardly stop. And the first time you made a mistake, you should pay more attention to that mistake. We should take care of every little thing. Cryptotalk is the only place to earn one in such a crisis.

We should not repeat the things that caused us this obstacle and work hard to continue this forum .It should be the best platform for you, you should  work hard and earn more so that we can move forward in life. I think this is the best way to move forward in life .

All these listed points are all true mate and will be of good help to any member who find his or her self in this condition of being restricted from the forum. All these are very neccecary. Such member must try to identify the reason why he or she is being restricted and make neccecary adjustment and also go to the about the forum section to check if there is new rules in the forum.

Most of the member they are restricted for posting for some limited time because after violation of the rules it is a very good singer to share their experience of the other people so that other people can about the violations of the world and I can also avoid from the restrictions.

Thank you so much for sharing this information if we are coming back from the restricted zone then we should try to be motivated and we should try to work again by new passion.

We don't need to be worried about our old experience we can also share our experience with the member the so that other member can avoid from that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Friend not to repeat that mistake again it would be the best answer to it and you shoukd also suggest others of not doing that you did and got restricted in this way you will make sure that your friends are also safe and do not make mistakes like you and you would also remember in your head not to repeat it again because not every time forum allot restrictions the next time you made mistake you will be banned 

If you comes back from restriction make sure you didn't alter any rules and regulations given by the platform and also restrict from anything that cost you the restriction.

I think for those who are being restricted from the forum, should please take not not of there mistakes they made, so I think everyone will learn from this mistakes, Because without mistakes you will not learn from your mistakes you made.

Welcome back. This is good advice and the most important thing is to take advantage of the mistakes we make and learn from the mistakes we make, so that we do not fall again and read the forum rules correctly, avoiding contradictory posts and improving the quality of messages, for not to be warned and banned forever

Some members failed to listen and be working with rules they read for the posting of comments. That is why they are suspended, receive warning points with restrictions for days. When lifted then take corrections to prevent future happenings

Dear you should avoid that type of mistake your good responsilty is required for the newbies for their learning if you do that type of mistake then everyone do so the good thing you admire to do mistake. 

After coming back from restriction you should visit the sections all this forum and must check the quality of the posts and the topics. And must read the guidelines of this forum. If you have create your own posts or topics then you should check this topic or posts. You should learn your mistakes and never such mistakes in which your account will be in risk.