Be careful with your topics! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

The most important thing in a crypto forum is to read the topic and post accordingly. The post you are going to post must be informative so that it can be of great benefit to this forum and everyone can learn a lot.so be care to your post...

we should follow all the regulation made by authorities. like they restrict to write capital latter, and you are willing to writr then your post will be deleted, and could not get paid for posts and comments. well nice info you have share dude.

Usually I will post about the topic more than always be aware of the traffic that my topic's comments have made sense and whether it has 100 characters if it is not then my post will not count.

Be careful of what topic you posted because you can receive a warning point from your post.

If you want to post a topic you will firstly think of what topic to post and how to post it. You will have to check what you write and reason if before you submit.

Im agree with this kind of rule, this way we can reduce many topic that doesnt has any sense but I would like to change the rule about the Avatar picture profiel becuase I like my Avatar and I dont want to change, somtime many topics are very simples with this kind of topic you cant learn nothing thank for sharing this rule now I know What could I do to write a topic.

Understand the topic before making any comment.This topic was exact of use for me as a new at this point in this forum I don't perform creating a quantity of matter as I can get around caution point. at least I be grateful for your labors in sharing this informative topic .

Thanks for bringing this into notice @Calvinpriva we should always be careful when creating a topic especially the section that is most suitable for a particular topic you created because most people made this kind of mistake and this result into warning point we should take heed and always conscious of the befittable section for our topic to be placed.

You are absolutely right. Choosing topic with great contents and having healthy discussion so people get to learn new information. So you need to choose topic wisely so you share informative knowledge and gain reputation.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Abuhassan said:

Thanks for bringing this into notice @Calvinpriva we should always be careful when creating a topic especially the section that is most suitable for a particular topic you created because most people made this kind of mistake and this result into warning point we should take heed and always conscious of the befittable section for our topic to be placed.

Sure, we should be careful about this because doing a such mistake can lead to a warning point which is not a good thing. There are many members still posting any topic in any section, its good for them to read careful the rules for each topic to avoid unnecessary punishments. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Wonderful topic, you need to follow all the roles and regulation of the forum.and understand the subject matter, cross check you comment and spelling before any reputation.

• +1 1

Indeed that now we can provide more topics than before since reputation will give us a meaning for bring up more knowledge into 1 topic where more users will be able to read and give their own feedback and experience.

Thus always make sure you are following Forum Rules and Guidelines else you might get your topic removed.

As for me i still prefer writing posts and trying to help other people's topic's questions or doubts.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, after implementing the new rules regarding paying for comments and topics that get a good reputation, many members started posting new posts to gain reputation and attention, I believe that all members should focus on good content and only that will get a good reputation.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

This subject certainly helpful for new individuals since they thinks when they post any theme and got 50 talk token's, yet they don't no this gathering not acknowledge duplicate glue are taken any individuals theme, moderators erased this subjects and some of the time gives cautioning focuses additionally, so any point post before check multiple times when you fulfilled your point not post past then post its truly valuable for our record safe.

• +1 1

This matter I agree with you on. We have to be careful when writing topics because if you do not know what you are writing, you will delete that post in addition to you will find that you wasted your time and did not get anything in return. Whereas, if you do your job well, you will get good reputation points and also contribute to spreading useful information. So let's write posts that have nothing to do with the content discussed in the forum.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

all person should be careful about their topic and i think your topic is very important for all specially new member cause sometimes new member join and answer without relation of topic. thats why many new member get warning point in the primary stage. 

On 6/19/2020 at 5:04 PM, Calvinpriva said:

The moderators said this;

"Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero."

You are right, helping beginners its the most good thing. We must help them by creating topics that will show them the right way to participate in the forum without making mistakes several times.

Yup, And as a beginner myself it really helps me a lot to get knowledge on everything i didn't know about crypto's, It helps me grow each time i read something new that can help me in the future especially on tradings, buying and selling, what are the do's and don'ts and many more that comes from the old users or veterans i can say.  So thank you and please dont be rude to new members. .

Yes It is the most important thing to Folloe the rules and regulations while creating the topic. If your topic violate any of the rule of the forun it'll cause you damage rather than any benefit.And also try to choose the best content for your topics so the people give you good reputation as it matters for ypur posts and also the good reputation will give you confidence to create more valuable posts.

According to my information, it is possible for an individual to get a good rating by posting comments with useful content that serves the goals of the platform!
I didn't know that posting a post was a condition of a good reputation
Thanks for your clarification, my friend

Thanks alot for sharing this information because after my 100 post I found out some post are been deleted  but I now get that it that as i am posting I don't need ratings because it's a negative value but posting ratings would help raters.i shall stick to the rules guiding the platform 

Yes these are the few changes that we need to remember. It will help us to post reliable ideas and information because our posts will not be paid if it doesn't get any reactions. We need to impart this Knowledge to everyone so no one will be left behind.

yes, topics need to be significant and clean, no falsifying of statistics, no spamming or plagiarism. the topic ought to be unique, and able to pass info to readers.

Beginners have to know the forum rules and focus on them well and know that the payment system is 7 days after writing your comments and you must have a good reputation until you are paid. If it does not contain a reputation or the reputation is negative, you will not be paid

Yes you are right its mean that be carefull when you are posting dont give negative oost give somw information to all members from which they can get benifit

Yes you are right its mean that be carefull when you are posting dont give negative oost give somw information to all members from which they can get benifit

Be careful with the topic And announce essential be constructive, comprehensive, fine and knowledgeable. Members have got to stay your rules relationship if they plan to advertise new topics, put more effort on it.