Perfect sharing for new members - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

On 6/18/2020 at 5:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

Actually, they don't need to worry about how they could get good ratings for their posts. They just need to focus on their content for their topic because if people found it as an useful posts for them then there's a big chance they could give it good reaction. And if they don't found it as useful posts for them then don't worry because moderators are the one who will decide if it is useful for the forum or not.

• +1 1

Thanks to show new user how to get a useful posts it's really helpful for new users and also for older users like me,we need all the time some suggestions from other users it's important to be in good health in the forum

These is very good content and thanks for reminding us about rating here most especially the newbie. Good things come to those who deserve it actually is true here in this forum we all believe we are all ready for the challenge in that case everything we do here must be perfect and accurate if really we want to achieve our common goal.

• Useful or interesting 2

Absolutely right, well organised to guide the newbies and also some old members, we need to arrange our contents and our ways of approaching the topics and replies to some contents, let's build our grammar and our vocabulary in other to construct good sentence to attracts the readers and earn good reputations, let write good and quality, useful and interesting contents.

that is a superb data, mainly for the new individuals as it is able to assist them from now not breaking any regulations. your points are extraordinary and i'm able to additionally ensure to bypass on these brilliant factors to new participants.

Great post this tips you gave show that you truly care for new individuals since you give tips that can assist them with making new subject without accepting notice focuses for making copied points.

These tips are good my friend, I like topics like these that help us succeed in this forum, new members need to know all the rules that make him a good member in the future by adhering to the rules and sharing useful content, I think you have summarized most of the important rules in this topic Thank you .

Thank you for this update senior mate, it will help me build my reputations in this forum as a beginner hence my fellow beginners will also benefit.

Yes, my friend, thank you for this information, I really benefited a lot from you, For me, I emphasize the importance of genuine compliance with the rules of the Forum and the collection of as much information as possible, to share it with others. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

Yes absolutely, this is absolutely correct my friend. We can make a useful post by following all these tips. The most important thing that can help us in getting 5 positive points is the amount of information in a post. People react at a post according to the information gained. Also we should make a post about the matter being discussed only. An irrelevant post is a useless post.

Hello my all dear friends .

I a new member in cryptotalk forum i want to earn money nowdays i am very moneyless.please support me .

This post is just the simple truth on how to get reputation by posting and commenting with helpful details and try engage people on your post

21 minutes ago, Salman123 said:

Welcome my friends.my opinion create a 100 free post and 20 to 30 post and 50 reactions per day.after 7 days your payment start and don't use useless post and one post paid 10 talk token and recpet our seniors members....

@Salman123  @Bolubobo It is important advice that we must follow in order to benefit from all our publications, and to avoid the points of warning or ban from the forum.

• +5 1

All the new members how you get positive reputation. I tell you some points. If you want positive rating then your post is informative and relative of the topic. Then you can get good reputation in a few days. Always you follow the rules and regulations.

The reactions will mostly be on the part of the reactor, as obviously the post needs to be captivating as on how the reader Will tend to give reactions. More and more as you do create post, I think that's how yute Rankin in reputation grows

these are vital pointers, that new participants have to take benefit of those hints and paintings it with in order to create critical and useful posts approximately crypto, and thus they may get a superb recognition from contributors within the forum in appreciation in their efforts and this could boom the activity of cryptotalk

• +2 1

Hi mate, I would like to thank you so much for sharing this useful information. This is must needed information that every new member wants to know about the forum. But you should also add a number in which you would have talk about the rules and regulations. It is because, the first and important thing to be survive here for a long time is to understand the rules and must have to follow them. I hope this post will be reached to all new comers so so that they can get benefit from the post.

• +1 2

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I have seen so many people to work and put together everything in the right place, but the best thing is to keep on working is to really put together everything the , best thing is to work as hard and put together everything in the right place.  we need , to work and put together we need , we need to work as hard and put together  a good choice of it , or its important we build a strategy that would work . a good thing 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello mates, i hope you are all fine firstly i want to thanks you sir you will guide us very clearly and effectively we also do some mistakes of words and grammar i also worried about being ban by crypto but i think if i follow your advice i will be safe.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Your recommendations are very good, they are great for newbies who need this type of help to stay here, we must tell them about the new updates of the campaign, demand that they generate good content and follow the rules

• +1 1

You are right and thank you for sharing good experience and advices.  Like other I also want to get  +5 reputation so I try my best to give best to newbie and get good reputation by following rules, posts have good information,  not talk about narcotics substances, wars and always check spelling mistakes and  than I got good reputation. 

Important things for new members must be shared.  All the new members in the forum will be able to post importantly according to some good guidelines.  The posts here must be relevant and the sections are correct.  Every post is important.  So work for constructive posts by following the rules of the inexperienced and the forum.

Thank you so much for giving you the right advice for new members.  I recommend that all new members of the crypto forum read the rules of this forum well.  Crypto Forum is a very interesting forum. New members are talking about caring about this forum.  Good luck to the new members of this forum, this is the wish, thank you to all the members.

• +1 1

This forum is made to educate, give knowledge about cryptocurrency, the new members and senior members only worry about getting ban, following rules and regulations, we don't consigned about how to go about earning great and good money, cryptotalk forum is most highly recommend and knowledge sharing, we can acquire knowledge and share experience for each other in this forum.