Perfect sharing for new members - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

All of these rules are important rules, but I also add to them that you can get a good reputation if your post is simple and easy to understand for everyone.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

I hope that all members also adhere to publications that are easy to vocabulary and read by everyone. That is, the English language is clear and easy, and that the topic is useful, distinctive and not repeated, and with this it gets an excellent evaluation.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am thanking you for this very good advice and am follow the rules of the forum gave me help to start as beginer and no after some days I am have more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the forum. I am having some problem but it all is getting better when we find interesting post as this that help us continue our difficult day, I try still to learn a lot and be part but I am always give an opinion that I am knowing it is very correct and help other.

• +2 1

On 6/28/2020 at 4:51 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Just always write useful content so if you hook the interest of other members they will give you the +5 reputation, always maintain the good quality of your post and always make it easy to understand and knowledgable. 

Sorry to interfere in your post you're right when we post good topics then our forum members gives +5 reputation, but don't post similar topics to gain +5 points,

try to select the content previous no one touch and do not post in this forum, because if we post untouched content then the topic really useful for this forum and forum members.

• +1 1

These steps that you mentioned are among the most important steps that we must adhere to in order to obtain a positive reputation

For me, I am committed to these steps and try to make my posts useful, clear and easy to understand in order to get a positive reputation and avoid getting warning points.

I like posts that are helping me learn about crypto and it is important to be related to it when we make posts, but I have seen a lot that are about other things and this is not a big matter still may not be helping a lot and the members that make these may consider writing more about crypto to introduce us better tot this field.

This is a very good information, especially for the new members as it can help them from not breaking any rules. Your points are great and i will also ensure to pass on these great points to new members.

• +2 1

Good post this tips you provided show that you really care for new members because you provide tips that can help them to create new topic without receiving warning points for making duplicated topics.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

This is helpful to us beginners who have joined from June because there are many things that we do not do in a proper way. I have become a cryptotalk forum member in July and for the support of old members i am now a full member. Thank you for your support mate.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for publishing the rules. Yes, everyone must respect the rules of the forum and adhere to them, in order to benefit as much as possible. I have read these rules and will abide by them all. 

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with us.  And we don't get enough information from different people.  With your post we can make our crypto life better.  We will know all the rules of crypto.  Thank you very much.

You have provided very good recommendations, we should make the optimal benefits if being and be as useful as we can, nowadays the platform is experiencing a lot new comers, we should be responsible for them and give them a proper guidance.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I don't understand exactly these instructions you tell people to make small posts and use simple words but you want them to talk about cryptocurrencies too. Maybe you are talking about the beginners section only then but still there is need for everyone to learn better english in this case.

Cryptotalk is a platform were we can earn money. The main thing we wanted to follow is rules and regulations that are informed here. After following we can learn from the posts and comment from the seniors it's the main point I had noticed. 

On 6/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, magd said:

1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies

I  think you don't understand what cryptography is. You should do some research. This forum is about cryptocurrencies as you said but not about cryptography. If I start writing posts about cryptography they will all be send in the off-topic section.

Edited by kryptonick

I am really overwhelmed by the gesture of the senior members of this forum towards their junior members. They are really kind & also worries about the new members. They also guide them nicely from doing the wrong. But in Bitcointalk it's totally opposite. There the senior members fully neglect the junior members. They don't even consider them as a part of community. Most of the members were harsh there.

Thanks my dear,  your tips for getting good reputaton is very helpful for all of us especially newbies. Because mostly new joiner dont know how to create an effective and latest post. This forum is related with crypto world so post about crypto currencies is such a good option for getting +5 reputation and use easy english words for better understanding.  Post must be good and well explained and behalf on good research then +5 is not a big deal.  Our post must be upload on related section and thats is the rule of this forum as well. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am very sad .. I adhered to all these rules, but my posts were all deleted even though they got many likes and comments

• Useful or interesting 1

Thses are the important things which should be very beneficial to the New users and they would seek from these tips. They should be creat a perfect topics and also follow the group rules. And they can't be banned at this forum . Also these creativity of ideas and posts will be very helpful for all the members. So don't lose the hope.

Welcome and first i must say that is nice informational post right there mate 🙂 . Now it will be tone a new members so this will help a lot probably 🙂

17 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Post must be good and well explained and behalf on good research then +5 is not a big deal.  Our post must be upload on related section and thats is the rule of this forum as well. 

I am thinking we have a problem now with the bitcoin campaign because when we post or comment there are ten thousand new members here for an airdrop and not one of them is giving positive reactions to our posts. They don't know what they are doing and they are only spamming thousands of posts every hour. We will lose all bitcoin payments because of this. This is the problem and it is truth. Our posts are lost in the forum and after I am write this there will be hundreds of more posts bellow.

• +5 1

Yeah ,  You are right .  If we want to get more reputation on our posts .  Then ,  We all should post useful and helpful topics in this forum .  If we help members with our posts then we will definitely get higher reputation . 

These are some of the most that can be followed by the users. personally me, I tried create good quality content by enhancing my own abilities through increasing my knowledge. There are many topics in this platform that had to be explored, I am just on the way to the same. By following the rules and posting informative topics one can try their best to get me plus five quotation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you very much for the interesting advice you shared with us. I'm also a beginner and did not take part in the previous campaign and I was wondering about many things that you have now answered to me. But what happened to the forum now? The new members are not following rules and don't know about the payments and the campaigns, they are only interested in making 100 posts that are most spam.

• +2 1