3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

Well in the last three years that i have been involved in crypto, which is actually three years since i have started, I have learnt a lot when it comes to trading sites to earn from and scam sites. I have had quite a bit of losses on scam sites that promise to give you good interest rates and fake cloud mining and i have also lost to gambling sites that are available in almost all faucet sites. the truth is that getting into crypto you need to have these bad experiences to teach yourself and now i am much more verse in the crypto world, i understand a lot more and i stick to just a few sites like this forum where i can earn and still have time for my normal work. So i guess in the last few years the main thing i have gained is knowledge above all else. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

during this period I have acquired information that cannot be measured with money for example the bitcoin fear concern which isevaluated in the determination of support resistance points and the pricing of bitcoin. I started with a small amount of investment 

The growth is huge and the truth is , its something that is proper for me to earn , the only option today for me to earn is to make trades and about 10%is really important and can be used to make sure and the truth is that is when everything that works

I am member in BTT forum. That forum taught me so many things to get profits from cryptocurrency  trading. Past 3 years have been given me either profits or loss or both. Now this forum is also great to see.  I hope everyone from this forum support me during my stay. 

On 6/18/2020 at 6:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss what we have gained since we have joined crypto world. Everything that we do, we need to do with developments! You start selling clothes by walking in the streets, then you rent a small hut and later in 1 - 3 years you open your large clothes shop!

Everything is step by step, so what have you gained since you have joined crypto world? Have you developed/ start anything in your life by investing in crypto from when you started until today? If not, you must ask yourself why!

Many of us, we have join crypto in 2017/ 2018 and it was a little hard to earn well at that time because of a few profitable projects and a good place to get crypto knowledge. We were earning from faucets, p2p trading, and etc. Not all of us who were able to trade with p2p at that time because of capital and knowledge, but nowadays there are many trading sites with different trading methods, there are many good opportunities that gives us good income every day like here in the forum, there are many easy micro jobs sites like latium/ picoworkers/ etc that can give us good income every day!

Its our time to restart and do something great, we just need to have good plan and discipline for what we earn. If you live with your parents and they give you everything you are lucky, its your time to invest what you earn because one day they will get old and you will work hard to take care of them. If you are a parent, that means you should work hard because you will need money to prepare a good life for your family. So, we both need to work hard.

A good method to motivate yourself it's to look back from where you come from and where you are now, this will give you a new power to work hard every day without a time to rest. Don't ever leave any opportunity! Anything that you can do it today for good, just do it. Just don't forget about God, you will never be success without his blessing.

Work hard to open your large cloth's shop!

I also started using crypto about 3 years ago.Still now i have learnt so many things about it and was able to earn a good amount of money.I have used so many way of earning for crypto like trading,holding,investing etc.All of these are great way to earn.Hope i will be able to continue with it in future.

• +2 1

True words . Personally, I started three years ago, and I started collecting capital from the taps, and the process was boring and slow. But now I am collecting a growing amount by sharing information and experiences here on this forum. And by participating in competitions run by new projects.

• +2 1

i thank god i started in 2016 a year before the big pump happened in 2017, i gained alot from crypto, lost alittle but have learned alot to deal with market and not to be panic when blood is on street

• +1 1

I started trading cryptocurrencies in 2018 and I have had ups and downs but I have gained experience and so far I have earned an approximate of $ 500 with them and I hope my investments will go up that amount.

Joining crypto for the past 3 years has been an interesting journey, with the ups and downs, mistakes made, profits and losses and all that. I kept holding when I should have sold and sold and when i should have held, but none the less I am glad getting into crypto. In fact I am thinking of studying blockchain full time

Pues no me puedo quejar he tenido rachas muy buenas, que a la vez malas mas sin embargo siempre a habido buenos resultados y he visto que en las criptomonedas si se puede ganar

Working on currencies is linked to predicting the future of you, your luck, and a little follow-up. If you fall on the right coin, you will make a profit what 3 years will be enough for that.

My gain in crypto near x5 from 2017year

good or no?

quote my msg and we discuss on it theme 🙂

On 6/18/2020 at 1:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss what we have gained since we have joined crypto world. Everything that we do, we need to do with developments! You start selling clothes by walking in the streets, then you rent a small hut and later in 1 - 3 years you open your large clothes shop!

Everything is step by step, so what have you gained since you have joined crypto world? Have you developed/ start anything in your life by investing in crypto from when you started until today? If not, you must ask yourself why!

Cryptocurrency isn't like selling clothes on the street I am afraid; that doesn't requires technical ability, just the basics. It is harder progressing in cryptocurrency than those as I have also been a full time trader before. 

Over the few years of doing crypto, there has been a constant progression which I believe it is the key. I can't really compare where I was then and now, I have also notice some improvements in my abilities. Comparing the assets and worths of crypto, there has been some changes too but I feel I should have also done better.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have been involved in this world of cryptocurrencies for 1 and a half years and although at the beginning I made mistakes like any beginner and lost money today if I can see that I have obtained considerable profits, not only thanks to crypto trading but also participating in platforms free and reliable that allow you to win and accumulate some coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

My gain of crypto is near x5 from started deposit!

I think in the future it will be wild more!

push ❤️ And I will too!

Currently I have only been a year, it can be said that the first months you give it with a lot of fear or distrust and more you lose than you win but when you start to give it practice you see everything better and you can be earning good amounts and be able to reach a large capital faster today I dedicate myself a little to trading and investing in platforms in achieved an excellent amount

Crypto has been a huge part of my life and now it's almost 3 and half years since I started trading. I have gained so much knowledge and also and And money to pay my bills by doing something I like to. I have grown so much more mature since I started trading . It's funny how small things like this become a huge part of your life, for years ago I couldn't even imagine that I would be earning money just by sitting at home and doing something I like to  But here I am. I think so anyone having more than two years of experience in crypto and who has done his facts right can agree crypto has a great potential and can make you earn a load Of money

This question is interesting since we almost always do not realize all the times that we have taken a giant step to continue achieving our goals! I really must have been working with facucets and others for about 5 years, I think I have not earned enough to make it a stable job !! but if I have gained too much knowledge to know more every day and become more expert in the area!

In addition to the experience, I have gained knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, since in cryptotalk there is a forum of active participants who share their preparations, this has served as a basis for investing in different currency markets such as bitcoin and Ethereum, thanks to cryptocurrencies, have led me to capitalize my economy and my finances have undoubtedly improved!

I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for 6 months and I have earned 400 dollars and I am learning how to invest and other ways to earn more cryptocurrencies.

I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a year now and if I have earned considerable money and entered a lot of investment projects and well I have been generating income every day and the truth is that I feel very happy to see entered the world of cryptocurrencies there are many very good projects with a great future

In fact, I have not gained anything so far because first, I was a beginner and entered into currencies randomly. Secondly, I was very hasty to enter without knowing anything about the currency. Third, which is the fear of losing when the currency falls, I sell at a loss and exit, but with the passage of time I learned everything Technical and time analyzes, monitoring currency news, identifying entry and exit areas, and overcoming the psychological factor, fear and greed, and everything that leads to loss and I will start again and make up for all my losses and win a lot of money

in my 3 years in crypto
The knowledge that I get is that I can understand charts, news, fundamentals and of course know my trading style so I can minimize losses and pay more for profit.

• +3 1