95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

Those that fear hardly take risk, they are always not ready to take risk and that will make them not to be successful, because successful people today are all risk takers and they have make a lot of money through the risk they take, I am a member of those that take risk. And I don't regret anytime for taking risk, I fall and I raise 

Wow this is really helpful and informative post and thanks for sharing this useful and meaning full post . And I am agree with you , with fear we don't get success in life . Some times we get experience but we fear to do it that's why we get lose . If you want to success then avoid the fear . But experience is very important for trading and investment then we can get more profit form this .

• +1 1

Hello mate this is a very informative post. I learn a lot of things. When i was a begginer in crypto world i lost  a lot of money with trading and investing. My biggest enemys was a fear whenever the price drops a little i was freaked out and selled my coins with loss. After i gain some knowledge we don't need to fear about it . I used to invest  whenever i see rising coin (FOMO) now i don't invest any rising coin. 

• +3 2

Greeting mate. I agree you hundred percent. Managing your feelings and psychology in cryptocurrency trading is a very vital thing. Most of the losses come from FOMO or panic sells. In order to avoid this you should have previously prepared and planned setups and strategies and you should always follow it in your trades. Your take profit points and exit points should be pre determined and obeyed at all time. 

Thanks for reading my post and have a nice evening

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 6/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

Dear @Calvinpriva thank you very much for creating such kind of post. Dear it's obvious that many people don't want to take risk just because of failure. And these of people always be afraid and don't get succeeded.

and those who take risk and would be succeeded. They have confidence on their own and they work with confidence and they got succeeded definitely.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I am agree with you that 95% of loss come from fear.If we fear to lost we cant achieve our goal.If we want to meet our goal we have to prevent our fear.Fear Don't give we the power of won.

• -1 1

Yes I think risk is better than fear because if we want to earn so we will take risk because it's market and sometimes it down and sometimes up so when we take risk we probably get some benefits or if we are fearless then we must loss because the risk is better than fear..

Right buddy! The first condition of getting success is to beat your fear. There's a proverb, No risk no gain.So i think everyone should take risks in life but of course after learning properly. When someone is being able to beat their fear half of the success occurs at that time.

• Useful or interesting 3

I totally agree with youyeah we elect to be prosperous or poor, but once we answer evaluation identification doesn't wish aphorism i ant to be fruitful without liability things, but if we drop back to expensive our goal in that case we will do it, and the just entity that honor us from accomplishment our goal is fear.

You know that fear comes to as the case of limited resource which you have, but caution if what might be over exaggerated sometimes, but in all kinds of scenarios which your unsure,  it's not fear in all those cases, but fear is really one of those reasons when you can't take bold actions

In my opinion, fear of loss and risk in the crypto world leads you to raise your state of tension and anxiety. You are in a world that must expect loss before profit.

Yes you are right dear, fear is our greatest enemy, with fear, we keep going backward, or keep missing so many opportunities because we fear to take risk and try it out, or remain stagnant.

Yes we have to understand that fear does nothing to but make us to loss why did I say that the reason is if you put fear in anything and at the end of it others that have confidence in their self later make great profit what are you going to say nothing either you will be regretting and which will be too late 

It is curious, how fear may or may not be counterproductive, since it is true that many allow themselves to be manipulated by it when they make investments, nobody wants to lose money due to a bearish streak in the market, but everything has two sides and you could say that The positive part (for some) of fear is what we know as FOMO, the fear of missing an opportunity generally benefits many.

If we have cryptocurrency we want to achieve something good in the future then we have to take some risk in our life because we have to have faith and confidence in whatever we do in life so that we can earn good money from it.  We can make money by investing in cryptocurrency if we have the courage to fill our chests then we can make good money from here if we work with our knowledge.  So instead of thinking like everyone else you think to yourself that you can achieve something good from here so that people dare to do something good through you.  And thank you for writing so many words

You have elaborated all the points very very beautifully my dear mate. Its an awesome post about getting rid of fear of all these things. Fear is the basic hurdle in the way of our success and we all have many fears in our minds but now we need to avoid them. We need to come out of them.

Damage can actually be our fear because here we think we can talk a lot about a lot of things and moreover when we have an opinion on this issue we have to think a lot about this issue without having to deal with the issue in any way.  We can do and discuss what we can then have a fear of harming a society. We want to have a lot of ideas about what we can do. If we want to do something good, we can do a lot.  No.

I imagine that doing fear is an unquestionable requirement and has numerous advantages and advantages since dread can alarm an individual and get him far from going into things that could represent a risk to him or his cash. I believe that its advantages are more than its damages, and yet we should take control It is in the event that we are exchanging

Yes you are correct mate it true that most of us fail due to the fear we always develop to ourselves we need to take risk in order to be successful because if we don't develop courage into our minds then we can't be able to achieve our goals as members of crypto talk currency we need to develop confidence in order to earn better because the moment we put fear into our mind then we can't make investment in order to get profit or benefits and as a trader one need to put at the back of your mind that you either gain profit or loss due to the situation of the market at that particular period of time 

This is really  a good post.  We should have self confidence.  We get confidence  when we have enough  knowledge about it. So in investment  and trading  we should have enough  knowledge.  Then we should have self confidence.  We should remember  that one lose is not lose everything.  Then start trading  and investment.

Wow that's great saying you bring up and l really conquer with friend,  because most of us we are scaring to lose and fear to starts up because of the things we have head, so everything we should be strong and in good courageous to achieve our dreams or goals.

Undoubtedly, anxiety Is Just One of the Most Significant causes of reduction in Your Area, particularly within Crypto Currency Buying and Selling, As a week we just get some 67146 that people utilize to get every single high priced hence it's insecure to allow all of us todo buying and selling you need to find out that this will have some experience.

• +2 1

If it is true, since all investment carries a risk, it is a lie that a platform guarantees you to obtain benefits immediately, but in a certain part you have to lose that fear and follow the rule of diversifying since this way the loss of all our capital is cut.

• +2 1

Fear is a problem that many people face..According to global statistics, out of every 10 people, we will find 8 of them who suffer from severe fear and fear of unknown things! Therefore, we find that many people who enter the world of trading lose a lot of money because of some errors resulting from fear! You must give up feelings of your entry into any new field .. that is, you have to be adventurous

Informative substance mate! Dread will stop as to persuade the occasion to be better. Here in crypto world, regarding ganing cash, you should not past a chance and consistently be cautious on changes of costs you should pour your brain and heart since on the off chance that you need something the dread must not stop you since dread will consistently drag you back.