Was crypto helpful - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

This forum is very helpful for all crypto users because It can help people during the pandemic to have an alternative for earning money or have a additional resource for incoming. You can learn many skills here. So use this platform to provide your daily expenses.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes friends absolutely there is no doubt crypto is very helpful for us I am using this site few days ago but I found it very interesting it give us valuable information and handsome money also so I am very happy with crypto.

Dealing with cryptocurrencies is useful and good at all times because the advantages of cryptocurrencies are multiple, in terms of speed of transactions, privacy of dealers, and ease of receiving or sending money, so it was good to use cryptocurrencies during the closing.

Hello my friend. Cryptocurrency will always be helpful for online cross border payments to loved ones, family members and services and it has continued to be helpful in my life I just wish this technology stays with us for good.

I think, I was and it still helps me.  If not for crypto I will not post on this site, this forum pays me more than my normal work which means it helps and it doubles my income.  Also, I trade, and I also profit from trade too which is another aid.

Only crypto was there for us for all 2020. Everything else was crashing around us, businesses collapsing, jobs lost, families locked inside with little or no income. We were the lucky that we had faith in Bitcoin all this time, and we shouldn't forget Cryptotalk either for the great support it given to us. It will always be in our hearts.

The use of cryptocurrencies was the best solution for developing countries because they do not have electronic payment methods, and therefore most people in these countries tended to deal in cryptocurrencies during the home quarantine period, and this made the existence of cryptocurrencies a necessity for the freedom of capital in the world.

Of course, the use of cryptocurrencies was beneficial during the lockdown as many people became earning from trading cryptocurrencies, and there were also more investors in cryptocurrencies, so the price of cryptocurrencies increased in the end of 2020.

Ofcource crypto is very useful for everyone here ..This is our source of earning and we learn from it daily which helps in increasing our experiences and boosting our skills 

They waste their time because of greed and greed, as they do not learn from their past experiences and continue to search for sites that give large profits in a short time in the hope of earning more money but in fact they send their money to fraudsters without return and this makes them failed investors.

Yes surely,crypto is very helpful to the world it make someone to be independence not to mind on any body agaain,by working here we earn mony and also we learn a lot of things we don't know before,thanks for crypto 

I have not got any cache money yet , so I cannot tell you if i was financially helpful to me , but I expect it to be so , because I receive my regular payments, and it was very helpful to understand what cryptocurrency is about and how things work in it and the different ways to earn it, it certainty will make your life better, and will make you think in a new way.

Yes, I think that the cryptocurrency will always be useful to pay money via the Internet in exchange for services or anything else, and it also helped a lot to find work for them in this difficult time that many suffer from.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

@Mwangi, you are absolutly right because i trust it. I am new here in this forum. No doubt about this, this forum is very helpful for financialy in lockdown. But now i found that this forum is the best source of knowledge as well as money. I am very happy and enjoy to this forum. Thank you very much. 😊

Cryptocurrency help many people in this forum or in platform expecially like we student benefit on it and also many achievement, and lot of experience on it, that means, cryptocurrency help worldwide to achieve things, an also earn some little money. Thanks

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

Yes obviously dude as the lockdown situation arises people resist stay at home so they have nothing to do when they spend their time in digital currencies and digital money so people are getting  benefit from cryptocurrency is in the pandemic situation. 

• +1 1

I can't say that crypto has changed my life, but it given me help during a time of need, which was during the coronavirus when everyone was in fear and others found time to relax at home, I was one left without a job, without income and having to pay for house repairs. It was Bitcoin that helped me survive 2020 and I will never forget this. Thanks Bitcoin, thanks Satoshi. I had to sell of course at many times, and now I am trying to find ways to make some again, or perhaps wait for an exit of investors to reach a bottom. If it doesn't go down but keeps rising, I will still be thankful and I will know there was nothing I could do to keep holding my investment as the times were very difficult all of the sudden. Nobody expects a pandemic to hit you, this is out of anyone's plans.

Edited by 100x

My friend. I must say crypto has really been helpful to the society. Both in a good and bad time. It has saved mamy people from so many ugly situation. And at the first weeek of lockdown i was so stressed because my office was closed and i keep thinking about office and the day was start to go out. But after that i try to focous on the earning bitcoin from my hone and now i am in good condition. 

Few days back i even don't know about bitcoin price ,the biggest question that i asked to everyone was that how to earn bitcoin and then my friend told me about this I have not earned any money yet but I hope crypto will be helpful for me.

The straight answer for this question is " yes" . It was really helpful and Still helpful till now .  Consider people that want to do things but not able to afford what they need financially. If the person is now earning handsomely on this platform very well. At least that person will appreciate this platform for saving him or her.

Crypto forum is most likely and helpful and many difficult time its support him and my little things complete here this forum so i am very happy to work here and I am very excited to choose this forum. 

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend cryptotalk is beneficial in many ways in our life like we can earn income in a very good way through farmer's posts and comments moreover we can get much better education from here I hope you can get much better education from there and earn a lot thank you my dear  Friend

Crypto is always helpful to us.  Crypto is equal to money. By exchanging crypto or treding we can large it. And use it in our daily expense. It helps our daily life

Most people have depended on the use of online services,its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use  this online crypto services to send and receive money,and most important that I have been able to use it.

This forum has always been helpful to us. In the time of Kovid-19 when people lost their jobs and became destitute, this forum stood by them and helped them financially. People are joining and they are finding their livelihood. So, of course we can say that this forum was and is helpful for us.

Edited by Sumu2021