Was crypto helpful - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

On 6/15/2020 at 6:29 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Crypto was really helpful for me especially in that period of lockdown because I have much time to spend at crypto world. I have make good amount of money for me during this testing period. 

If lock down is over or is being lifted off. I think it will affect your full time in the crypto world and also affect your earnings because you won't be able to participate as usual because most of your time will be spent in office or school. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

At the lockdown i was still learning some basics of crypto and at the same time was my first time to use crypto in my normal life. i have a brother who users crypto and his not leaving with us, was the one who sending money for the family to me using Ethereum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Absolutely helpful, as far I'm concerned Crypto currencies system is my main source of generating income, its my first class job now considering the amount of profits that is coming out from Crypto world it's incomparable to what I'm earning actively. 

• +2 1

Yes cryptotalk is really helpful you know it really help me when I need this because I'm a student I need money for my study so it really help me so that's why I help honestly and with full time I don't do any illegal here because it really help..

• +1 1

The encrypted currency is useful for all people who use it correctly and it has helped me a lot since I started getting it I see that it will have a very big future, and I hope it will become an important and basic thing in different parts of the world

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To me crypto has been helpful during the containment because of the corona but the problem was I was in fear for losing my money and I did not buy a lot , I should have invested everything because I don't have a lot of money as I am student. If I took this risk it would have paid but I don't know why I fear so much with crypto and now that price are high I want torisk but it is even more fearful to me. I need to learn more and perhaps risk and say if I lost it's ok I can make money later.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

During the pandemics (Covid-19) it was helpfully because most of the activities we're all shut down all throughout the country of the world, I which the economy of the world is in mess in which some country are still suffering the pandemic economy crashed, thanks to cryptotalk that said we will still eat three square meal. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, crypto talk forum is very helpful for peoples who have financial problem. It is very helpful for those students who have study related problems due to financial situation. This forum not only give us money, but also give knowledge. My thanks to crypto talk forum from the depth of my hearts

• +2 1

At the period of pandemic lock down, it thought lessons on how to minimize the cost of spending and maintaing the available resources, it very hard to stay indoor as the preventive measure stated by health organization's to minimize the cost of spreading it to more person's. 

• +2 1

On 9/10/2020 at 1:01 AM, Digital said:

Crypto makes things easier you can make any transaction without any delay especially during total lockdown many people leads into crypto as a source of income .crypto has helped the life of many people in various ways.

Its true crypto make so many things easy in our life, especially in this lockdown, people where suffering to send money are earn money, then this crypto play major role and now peoples also know the crypto ability, that is the reason we see the crypto currency price growth lockdown remove after.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 2

I know know crypto helps people most especially during luck down but the crypto fails some people i also lying on this shoe as when i bought bitcon it's very expressive but now that i want to sell it back it is very cheap why?

• +1 1

On the starting of covid and lock down i join crypto world by this wonderful crypto talk forum. Here i learn the ways by which i can earn money. I start trading and now i am earning useful amount daily from trading. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto has been very helpful to me and makes my life easier we can sent money to friends and family that live abroad or back to our country in no time and they can easily use them to shops that accept them or change them for cash. Crypto has changed a lot and made our lived easier but many people still don't know what they are missing and we have to inform them.

• +2 1

Many companies accept the crypt for payment, and for a long time. Digital currencies are spreading at a wild pace. They are not inferior in functionality to the financial system and even surpass it. The crypt has low fees, in some platforms they are absent at all.

It is impossible to print or add coins to the system, it is traded as a product, but the classic money is blown, they are printed as much as necessary, but only because of this they depreciate, the rich become even richer, the poor are poorer. The crypt is a strong competitor to the banking system, so the authorities do not want to officially recognize the crypt, and yet the process of legalization has already begun.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies important and easy for m i  have turned my life for the better and I hope that it will be adopted by all countries of the year soon in order to achieve a great development

• +1 1

For me crypto currency is only helpful and interesting in way of making money and profit, sadly it is  not well spread over the world so we can't use coins in our daily life, but anyway we believe in light future 

• +1 1

If I consider them very useful, being able to make electronic payments outside the country without having to have a bank account abroad is one of the advantages that I like the most about cryptocurrencies, I pay for the VPN service, in cryptos

crypto has really been helpful to me in particular, the ease with which you can receive money through cryptocurrency is second to none. 

• -1 1

Crpyocurrencies was very helpfull from me. I earned a lot of money by working in cryptoworld. I didn't invested any money from my pocket. All money which I earned in cryptoworld, I earned for free. That is why crypto was helpful to me.

Crypto is also helpful because we can send our money to any point int the world by using Blockchain technology. We can send money fast and anonymous.

Edited by KpymounapeHb
  • +2 1

Well, at present, we see that the use of cryptography is becoming more real, since the world is increasingly evolving, we also see that the current global situation forced most of the population to make use of the network and Internet

• +1 1

Of course, if my friend has been very useful to you as much as to me to generate income by trading cryptocurrencies, they have also been useful in the transactions I make to pay my friends for things and also to pay the cost of any item that I buy and Well, the good thing is that it is very fast and efficient since it is done very easily and transfers arrive very quickly, in short, cryptography is very useful.

• +2 1

Crypto currencies have helped me throughout the time I've been using it, from sending money to my family, to investing it in different currencies, it's really excellent, one of the reasons I entered this forum is that you can generate income by sharing your knowledge with others, this is incredible, that it encourages meritocracy.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency was very helpful during this Corona virus pandemic because it has enabled many people to use crypto as medium of exchange between business partners an also among loved ones as gift to sustain there lives and i hope this technology keeps advancing so that in the future we can buy food stuff in stores using Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

so far crypto is helpful for me, I can make money from crypto, although not much, but it is enough for my life's needs, the most important thing, when playing crypto, don't be greedy and get carried away with emotions, because we can lose our money, we should never be all in when buy a coin, because we don't know whether the coin will go up again, or even go down, so divide your assets into two parts, as a backup

• +2 1