Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Dear! As you know that now a days corona pendamic is going on and btc currency is falling down but we need to keep patience. Don't lose courage. Focus on your work and do your best.If you fail then don't worry.Try try again till you succeed because failure is the best teacher. One who learns from failure ,he can face all the problems of life without stopping before getting success.

Life is very tough in this situation of world if you don't want education you never know what to do you learning new things and want about your ambitions and goals so keep it up and get a very beautiful and amazing lifestyle. 

Indeed, my friend, learning stops when you stop breathing, because in the school of life you learns every day of your days. 
day after day, compare what you were in yesterday and what you achieved at the end of each year.
It is a great feeling to take a look at your accomplishments over the past year.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sure mate since the we where introduced to this world we have been learning new things up to date and long as we are still alive must continue to be willing to even learn more things can help to make our lives better.

• +1 1

This is an excellent topic, thank you my friend, of course we always need to learn, we did not give birth to learners and did not obtain all the information in the world, we always strive to learn and gain experience.

• +3 1

I think that every day we live has new lessons for us , some are hard , and some are soft .. and if we learned from this lessons or  not , the live wil keep proceeding 

I wish nice days for all of you my friends

Noted. Thanks for this amazing piece of advice. I am a newbie. But seeing this your post I am now motivated the more again. Life never stops teaching. We just have to be ready to learn everyday. 

When you stop learning, you will become a lifeless, dead body.
And all your knowledge increases, your experiences and gains increase, so you should not stop, my friend, especially since the lessons of life do not stop.

• +2 1

Learning and knowledge are the basis of successful work, and the basis for correct planning is that you have learned a lot about the work that you are applying for, now we are learning here to become with time experts capable of teaching other new beginners.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I am new here, but I think that you must document your account on the yobit platform and write a hundred comments correctly and well, then it becomes twenty comments a day and collect information in order to receive the reward and good luck

Hello dear
This is absolutely true. Life is a school and we are its students, and we will remain its students as long as we still breathe and in our hearts a pulse, so I will take it more simply and get away from the complexity, if we are learning every day and every hour why stop !?
Is this something not good or boring?
Of course not, this is the joy that life teaches you every day a lesson that you will not forget, and that life offers you opportunities, among which is your presence here in a forum that offers you knowledge and money and offers you friends as well.

Always be positive. 

• +5 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, about this wonderful idea, as we will not stop gaining information and lessons from this life as long as we are still alive, also our presence within this forum that supports the coding talk provides us with the acquisition of more technological information, experiences and evaluations Positivity too.
We likened the forum to life.

• +2 1

Teaching you to increase your knowledge in various aspects of life is the only path to success. You have to work hard and work hard to keep up with this development in order to live in dignity and a comfortable life, otherwise you will be marginalized.

I agree with you my friend, thank you for this useful post.  I believe that it is always necessary to strive for knowledge and learn because successful work comes from the educated person.  Without gaining knowledge and learning, you will not become a successful person.  You should always seek knowledge in order to be a successful person, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies.  The more you learn, the greater your success

• +4 1

We should not stop our learning because life always keeps teaching us at every turn and gives a new lesson, so if a person says that I should succeed, then he should divide his learning ability and  be concious about new ways of like.

I agree with you. We need continuous learning as long as we are alive .. Every day we learn something new, life is full of lessons that increase our experiences .. We should not stop at a certain limit because with our permanent learning, we benefit ourselves, our children, and our society at all levels

Yes, you are definitely right, my friend. I also believe that we must always keep learning in our life because learning has no age limits.

You should never stop learning, regardless of your experience in trading and cryptocurrencies. This does not mean that you stop learning, because every day there is something new to learn. Don't stop at an area there is a lot that you still don't know

Hello friends, I am new to the forum and I am pleased to belong to it. It is very interesting, there are many topics, issues, news and information that help us to learn more every day, this is life. A school of learning and teaching, which we must make the most of so that our journey through life is productive for us, our family and for society and the world at large. 

Very well said, life would not stop, so we should continue learning new things, there are many things that we need to become a better person, there are things that we cannot do but if we put our effort and best on it we will do it. 

• +3 1

Learning never ends until the day you die because one fact is it is impossible to know everything because new things are being discovered every day so ensure that you are always ready to learn so as to know more

Hello 

we cannot be successful people in the world of cryptocurrencies without learning what encryption is and how to profit from it

the most important features of the CryptoTalk forum is that it gives us  The greatest opportunity to learn coding

Life is full of fields we don't know about..there are always new things to learn. The moment we stop learning, it is the moment we become a breathing corpse.. 

I have never thought I would like to learn about cryptocurrencies before, but here I am trying to gain knowledge as much as possible 

Don't stop asking and don't worry about obstacles
Facing you
And here on the forum, cryptocurrency is a technology by which you gain knowledge and profits, so do not stop learning, my friend

Thank you for this nice talk
Whatever we teach in this product, we only have a small portion of the coding world
We must continue to learn and not lose hope. There are many things that we must benefit from.

• +3 1

Absolutely right dear life teaches us many things and not stop down until end of this.So we learn throughout by the life teaching process it's very beneficial for us in the life time periods