Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Sure mate since the time we where introduced to this world we have been learning new things up to date and as long as we are still alive we must continue to be willing to even learn more things that can help to make our lives better.

You are right, my friend; education is not limited; we must continue to learn new things and never stop doing so; by learning more and more, we will broaden our knowledge.

This is true my friend, life in the end is an endless learning journey, we must not stop learning throughout our life because there is nothing more beautiful than discovering new horizons of knowledge, and this forum is one of the most beautiful places to learn constantly, gain experiences and obtain material benefit as well.

It is true that every day there is something new in science that does not stop at some point, and we must always strive to reach the largest possible amount of knowledge to overcome the difficulties in the way of our aspirations.

Yes, my friend, a wonderful article. Of course, this life does not stop teaching, so we must always strive to achieve the best and strive to achieve our goals, and all of this happens through continuous learning.

There is a strong link between education and economic and social progress
Economic and social development in society, and this education must include the development of all necessary skills for the person in addition to the possibility of keeping pace with technology to facilitate individuals' access to good jobs and thus a better life

Learning is one of the most important foundations for success, but it is associated with patience and devoting enough time to learn more, and the more we learn, the greater our chance of earning and achieving our goals.

Learning New makes life Happy and enjoyable and to be the first step of success۔we can take a new experience of life we will always be learning something new because no one have absolutely knowledge

Hello my friend, we live our lives in learning and obtaining knowledge for progress and development in our lives. There can be no work without knowledge or knowledge without work

Hello my friend, there is a proverb in my country that says that a person dies without knowledge, and I also agree with you on the point you mentioned in your letter, which is learning from mistakes. This will benefit many of our colleagues, especially beginners, because this will motivate them to be patient and work hard to achieve future goals, I wish everyone success.

• +1 1

Yes absolutely my friend you have posted a nice topic, learning never end we will keep facing challenges and through those challenges we will keep learning through them. We will keep learning till we die. I'm a begginer.

What I have talked about is a duty that falls on the shoulders of any person participating here. We must spread interest, confidence and education among people towards cryptocurrencies, since it is our field of work now. Through us, the forum will acquire members that may have articulated touches.

• +1 1

There are some people who think that learning is not beneficial.  I think these people are wrong and don't know the importance of forum learning in life in general.  We have to value learning and we should learn and teach as well.

• +1 1

The greatest teacher can get is your life
Knowledge can come from anywhere and anywhere
But this is not enough and being a bookworm can also teach you a lot, but there will be no teacher is greater than your life, "we learn from failure, not from success!"This is the way of life in our education

Day after day, life evolves, and with this development, knowledge increases, and thus a person's chances of getting acquainted with new things increase. A person does not have to stop learning while his heart is beating.

You are great at taking steps not to stop studying. I am also sharing some ideas that I have found that will be helpful to others as friends rather than as experts in the field of education, it is not a matter of development where some take up training courses and it is not good.

Learning is very important and useful in life because that determine your level strength and stability to achieve greatness, so we most keep on learning if we want to achieve success in the cryptotalk platform and the cryptocurrency world, thank you.

Having more experience and information makes your chances of success greater as educated people have greater chances of success in cryptocurrencies or anything else.  You have to keep learning to increase your chances of success.

• +3 1

A person cannot do without learning in anything in life.  As life gives lessons every day and we have to take advantage of these important lessons.  We have to learn from our own and others' experiences.  We have to keep learning.

• +2 1

Certainly, continuing to deal means continuing to progress and succeed. Every day there is something new we learn as well as we learned about the importance of cryptocurrencies and their role in the modern world. This knowledge has opened wide areas for many people to invest in these currencies and earn profits.

• +5 1

I agree with you, my friend, man must not stop learning, and when he stops, he dies, and learning must be in all aspects of life, not just in material work.

The most important component of success is to keep learning
Every day there is new information and technology is developing daily

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, life is a school and does not stop giving us lessons, and this forum is one of the classes of education, so do not arrogate to learning. No matter how high you have reached, you are still there that you do not know.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, the search for learning and knowledge is always required in our life, and life is a school from which we learn every day something new that benefits us and teaches practical lessons in reality

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, life is the biggest school every day that gives us a new lesson, but only a successful person continues to learn and gain experience through his mistakes.

In the field of cryptocurrencies as well, we find daily thousands of new information that we must learn and understand well, in order to be successful we must continue learning day after day.

• +3 1