Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

I agree with you. Learning more and more will benefit us in our practical and scientific life. Life gives us one lesson after the other. If we collect life’s lessons, we will have an encyclopedia of advice and help methods to understand anything we go through. Life lessons are a comprehensive approach that we must read and understand well.

The approach of circulating in this forum concerns cryptocurrencies, how to use them, and the actions that we have to do when increasing knowledge of these platforms can follow the method of useful work and reap more profits.

• +5 1

You are right, my friend, knowledge and understanding are a key to everything, you cannot stop learning because there is always something new and life is experiences and challenges and every time you learn things that you never know

You're right, buddy .. We must not stop learning and asking .. Life is a complete and complete picture of negative things or things .. We must therefore study the circumstances of this life, compare them with the current situation and choose the best solutions ..

You're talking gems, my friend. yes, we want to learn or not. We must not support it because the lesson will be too harsh and expensive. None of us want to lose, everyone wants to win, so we have to learn lessons and learn lessons and take lessons.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There is no man who knows everything, everyone knows something and our knowledge is nothing when compared to what we dont know. So we should not stop learning, we learn by doing new things and facing new challenges. Each situation in our life gives us new knowledge

• +2 1

Well, that's right, my friend, and I agree with you ..
Life continues to teach us and never ceases to do so ..Life is a box full of experiments and continue learning every day, at least you learn something new..
My friend when you stop learning you will become a faded soulless body ..Because Hee knowledge is the True Food of the soul ..
Good luck in learning from your mistakes, too.

A person cannot possess all the information and remains, no matter how an expert needs more knowledge, but there is a difference between learning and education as learning is more beneficial because we get it from our own experiences from our success and our failure. As for education, it is not subject to development where some resort to training courses and this is not good.

• +4 1

I completely agree with you here, my friend, on this topic

Science and experience are the basis of every success of every business

Therefore, we always have to first gain the various sciences about the field in which we work, and in the next we will win what we want

Life is a big school every day that offers you a new lesson. All you have to do is take advantage of the opportunity that life gives you to learn from every lesson it offers you.

Therefore, I wish everyone to learn well and go up the stairs step by step

We have to be patient

All the best to everyone here

Yes, my friend, we must not stop learning because it is the key to success, which helps us work within the world of investment and trading, but it must work properly and communicate with experts in order to obtain full experiences in order not to lose our money and thanks

• +5 1

I think that you are right because since we are born to this world and we become little bigger, then you most start learning and never stop that because if you stop learning, then you are like a dead man living in reality, so we most continue learning till achieve our dreams, thank you.

Yes, my friend, indeed, I am with you in this very, that life will never stop harshness and education is very good so that you do not forget life is on you a lot and this is something that will help you 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, in the beginners section, we learn a lot from the experiences of others and learn more about the errors that can occur. In fact, we need to be in this section for a good time in order to learn to deal perfectly well with the forum rules and also in order to gain some experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and  Investment.

Everything we do in life requires deep knowledge in order to produce better results, and in order to acquire deep knowledge, we must research faithfully, so studying is a prerequisite for success. If you look at the exchange operators, for example, they employ programmers who must continually learn new skills in order for the exchange to offer better services than the competition.

Actually Yes you are right friend as far as we still live in this life then we need to continue learning as we know that life never stop teaching as we always observe and discovered new things in the world every day so we need to continue learning to be able to achieve our goals in this life

Life in itself is a school and we must learn from it .. Knowledge is necessary in all areas of life, not only in digital currency .. We are here in this forum to learn about cryptocurrencies .. I can say that during my stay I will gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies .. I wish good luck For everyone

I think it's one of the most beautiful phrases I've read today, it's very important that these phrases take root within us so that they remind us that our passion remains and we never lose it.

Every day we can gain new knowledge and new information, and every day we stop learning, we lose our knowledge because the world continues to progress.
Thank you.

The more knowledge we have, the more we can understand life.
We have to learn from mistakes and make them our teacher, and not to give up. We must be optimistic about the best and work hard to grow our knowledge.

Yes, life gives us a lot of lessons that we learn from it, and I see that science has no end, so your knowledge is always incomplete as long as you are alive and also a person must possess information about all matters so that he can face it at any time and place.

It's absolutely true friend. You post very good and useful topic. We should always learn and explore new things. There are many hidden secrets in the world and we should explore them . We should also learn  from our mistakes and never repeat that mistake again.

Precisely, we never complete the process of learning throughout everyday life, frequently you may feel that you know nothing yet then again what you have as information can change someone else's life, information is shared we can't know it all throughout everyday life..

• +1 1

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching, so I

if you stop learning in life, then you are like a death human living on earth because human being is suppose to be dynamic in nature, thank you so much friend for sharing this. 

Yes, my dear sincere, life is a school and we are students in it. Every day we learn a new lesson and gain new experience and new information. Learning is sometimes from others and sometimes from our mistakes in life.
As long as we are present for this life we continue to learn

yes you are right Peter helped me a lot for understanding and gaining knowledge here in this platform you share such a useful information with us I am very happy to learn about this learning is simple here in this forum 

Best of luck for every learner

• +3 1