Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Everything in life is all about learning formally and informally, in everything you are doing in life you are learning it depends on how you make judiciously use of it, and whatever you do has a lesson behind it which means we must be cautious all the time.

I'm still learning new stuff and platforms in the crypto market for earning purposes; I began with faucets, then moved on to airdrops, bounty, trading, and now forums.

I never waste time on social media sites because I believe it is a waste of time.

When you stop learning it will be like breathing dead, we must continue to learn to create a better life for us. Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend life is the best teacher in the world because it can teach every new thing if you want to learn I think left life is a great lesson to everyone because life cannot stop teaching if you are learning I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Everyone should go to the forum sections, there are many sections that contain very wonderful information about digital currencies and everyone should know it, learning and gaining experience is useful in this field,Because maybe it will become the field of the future 

It is as if you stop breathing when you stop learning; we must continue to learn in order to provide a better life for ourselves and our children.

Hello my friend, your words are good. We should not stop learning. Life every day surprises us with many new things and various lessons. Learning is an essential thing that cannot be dispensed with in life that only reaches us above and makes us develop from our predecessors. Therefore, we must learn every day and increase our knowledge and avoid making mistakes

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hey friend  i like this post and don,t forgett Learning has to be a daily habit. It is not about how much you learn it is about how deeply or meaningfully you learnt. It is not about how many big things you learnt, it might be the smallest things that teach you big lessons. So never stop learning.thanks

Hello dear friend, of course we must learn to learn something good and useful to gain knowledge and experience. We have to learn the rules of the forum and thank you to all for good luck and success.

Of course, my friend, I agree with you, we must pursue education and not stop at a certain point because our life is full of lessons and we must continue with science so that we can confront in all areas, including the field of cryptocurrency, so we must follow up in this field, especially investment, trading and airdrops in order to achieve our desired goals

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. 

You are saying right my dear friend anybody cannot learn completely in his life. And a man cannot become perfect in his life. No doubt we get knowledge in our complete life even we get knowledge from childrens.

All the people know that life is a good teacher who teach us the lesson of life. If you assume that in crypto world so life teach us the face of loss. Some time we face a big loss in life by our mistake.so we find the solution of mistake learn the many other life people.

If one still live he or she will continue learning and teaching is what will guide someone to the right part, because those that didn't have knowledge are like just a zero minded people, why because they didn't have any value at all in this world. The best is learn from good different angle and put it into practice.

Well, my friend, we must not stop when there are difficulties. On the contrary, we must insist on achieving dreams and in this time life has become more difficult.

I am also sharing some ideas that i have found which will be helpful to others as a freinds not as an experts,that is the best way to be matured meaning we became experts gradually as we keep learning,i wish you succesed,thank you.

Dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information your information is very valuable for me. Ofcourse we should never stop learning. There's no one in the world who can say that he knows everything about a particular thing. Knowledge increases from branch to branch. We must be always ready to learn more 

Yes brother you are right, actually no stops learning,  everyone is learning through different channels,  life is going to teach us at every step of our journey. As we are living in this difficult situation pf pandemic, so we learning about the importance of health and how world is converting itself into digitalization.  So we all should accept the challenge and keep changing ourselves according to situation. 

Its a famous proverb. Everyone thinks that there is a time up to which humans can learn after that they stop learning, its totally wrong. You starts learning from mother' lap to till death. Life never stops teaching you. And the knowledge is not based on the books that teachings depends upon all the ways of life. It can be moral or social.

Hi friend😊

I want to say that life is full of lessons in all fields, especially in the field of crypto, we can not be successful people in the world of crypto without learning what encryption and way profit from it, and those of the most important advantages forum CryptoTalk

Yes life is a good teacher. So we should try to learn from it. Life is changing day by day. So we should improve ourself according to this situation. Learn, learn and learn

Life is not a bed of roses. We fall again and again , we make mistakes. But the real thing is how much we learn from these things because life never stop teaching us. Life is a teacher and a strict teacher. Which teaches us everything. It is not about any one forum we are being taught in every aspect of life. We should learn new things form our own experiences and if we make mistakes once do not repeat it. Learn from your mistakes. Life is full of hurdles. Nothing is easy. All matter is your stamina of doing work. Do not lose hope. Do not get disheartened. Believe yourself. Love yourself and be kind to others. May God bless you all!

Hello my dear friend.  Yes, I agree with you on this.  Life is the greatest teacher of mankind.  The person may reach a high level of experience and knowledge.  But he also did not acquire all the knowledge and sciences of life.  We learn no matter what time passes.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:28 PM, Moaz said:

Of course you should not stop learning, because life is full of lessons in all fields, especially in the field of crypto, we can not be successful people in the world of crypto without learning what encryption and way profit from it, and those of the most important advantages forum CryptoTalk is It gives us the greatest opportunity to learn crypto

Yes my friend you are absolutely right because if we stop learning we should not spend a better life especially in this crypto forum because in this crypto world we do not do any work without learning so we should not stop learning because life is not stop teaching

Sure, my boyfriend won't stop ever, because knowledge has become the basis of the development of society and us through this site to get information are abundant .

Sure, my boyfriend won't stop ever, because knowledge has become the basis of the development of society and us through this site to get information are abundant .

Science does not stop. Therefore, we must not stop learning. Man by nature tends to explore things that he does not know and raise questions about various topics. As you mentioned earlier, life does not stop giving us lessons and values. I think that science will continue as long as man lives on this earth.

Edited by Omartayfor