Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

We must keep learning and reading books and courses online to expand our knowledge. This is a sure way to get money and invest in good options. ( like real estate )

• Useful or interesting 1

To do both it takes an intelligent person and it sometimes becomes very difficult top persuade people that this is the right thing to do , but to me this is going to be the right thing to do and work with it and so there is nothing to difficult to work with as to which you have seen right there we have to build everything right and put together everything because that we are able to understand what are the values that you put in this work .

• +2 1

In my opinion if you are not learning through the experiences of life then you are not living the life. Life is actually full of wonders and you need to explore the new ideas, thinking and innovations. And these things can be achieved by only taking knowledge and knowledge can be taken from multiple sources. So always keep in touch with the knowledge. Otherwise the life is not going so easy for you. In addition if you are not learning from your mistakes then you are mad.

Edited by Zeeehussain
  • +4 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, knowledge does not stop flowing, and you, as a human being, must learn and not stop, otherwise you will be a failure and you will not make money without learning. So you have to know, then you must set a goal in order to earn through it after learning. Thank you.

• +3 1

I generally find New things and stage in crypto Market for procuring reason , right off the bat I began chipping away at fixtures after that Airdrops , abundance , exchanging , presently on discussion's thus on.I never invest energy via online media accounts since I feel that is just useless second.

As they say, learning is a never-ending journey. From cradle to grave, we are in continuous cycle of learning new things. It is a necessary part of our life. Without learning new things, we will remain unaware of wonderful things in the world.

• +1 1

If someone stops learning, it is clear that the person will be left behind, it is good for us to keep up to date and learn and understand and be exposed. These will go a long way and helping us to not lack behind. 

Thank you for this motivating information my friend. I think people should learn a lot inorder to get better in what they do. The more they know the more better content that helps cryptocurrency world can be posted here. Good luck friends.

Yes, we never stop learning, because life never stop teaching. Everyday we learn something or the other new whether small or big. The Great Albert Einstein has already said about it " Once you stop learning, you start dying . "We never stop learning untill we die. 

On 6/12/2020 at 7:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Yes, we must not stop learning. We must not continue in order to be good in the crypto market. It must be taken seriously and work for this.

• +1 1

Life is the name of ups and down. A person should never give up in any of the worst condition. Never lose hope in life. Keep learning and move on. Always upgrade yourself to beat the trouble.

Let us consider life as a school and a day we learn from it and learn everything new. I entered the forum, I did not know anything and became aware, and every day I learn something new here, this is good

Actually true, because when one stops learning, it mean that he or she lost value and interest in life. Once you are conscious of yourself still being alive, then experiences keep coming to you and you never can stop what each experience will teach you, except if you choose to be ignorant of what life is about, which is very costly and may eventually cause disaster. 

Right Brother we should learn throughout our life. Cryptotalk is a site of education .it provide us knowledge information experience and skills .we should keep working with these sites .

Life is full of experience and knowledfe. Life teach us all the things which have somehow any interaction to us. So we should all need to learn every step pf our life and share our life experience with youngsters.

When people stop learning then they become an example of dead body.learning is the exercise of brain.when peoples stop learning his brain becomes dull.everyone need to do experience in life because only experienced person can go step up forward.

The more i spend my time on this forum the more i Know about the crypto currency world, everyday I have been learning and gaining more knowledge about crypto currency exchange.

Everyday is a new page in our life's, why will we stop learning, life has never stop teaching us new things and experiences to do better or lesson to prepare ourselves for better tomorrow, in cryptotalk we always, everyday learn a new things and share our experiences with the members, so is vice versa, knowledge most be acquire and experience most be shared too, so as far as we still breathing we are learning every bit, second, minutes, hours and day of our life, don't stop learning because life is a teacher.

Edited by Tesco

Greetings companions how are all, here I need to examine about world as a foundation when all is said in done. In life we are consistently on learning simply learning in cryptographic money as well as at all part of life and exercises we do step by step. We are continually learning on the off chance that we are as yet alive we committed errors we gain from it. We work we actually learn we talk we learn, we eat we learn, We Visit we actually learn, we eat we gain from youth we begin figuring out how to grown-up. We learn constantly in light of the fact that life teach constantly. Been in this discussion we are continually learning and getting amazing with out being alive we can't learn neither instruct. Let us all continue adapting learn constantly companion since life teach constantly

in aspects of life we must never stop learning because there's so many opportunities out their giving us more learning to us to be more productive in life and they teaching us to be more successful like this cryptotalk forum it will be a great tutor gor us to learn more about cryptocurrency and because of this we can also earn money.

I agree with you, Never stop learning. You need knowledge for every sector in your life. Otherwise you cannot better than others. Cryptotalk is the best way for learning about crypto currency. So you always read the forum useful post and learn about crypto. This knowledge can change your future crypto investment and others.     

You are right mate. Everyday we are learning new things form this forum. We must not stop learning. Because you can never learn everything we should try to gather as much knowledge as we can. We should take every lesson that life gives us.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post, really I agree with you , learning is very important to spend our life . We  should never stop learning  because life never stop teaching us . We should learn  with our mistakes . And we should learn with people mistakes to get success . Learning is very important for any source of income in any field .

Obviously you should not stop learning.on my little experience i got many knowlege about this forum and learn many thing about earning .