Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Learning is a continuous activity that takes place through out a lifetime. It's literally impossible to stop learning because we also learn unconsciously. Either way, we should never stop conscious learning as well because there are always new challenges everyday.

Yes you are right life never stop teaching. We should prepare our self to learn any time any where. Every day we meet some people we come to know different ideas. We face new challenges every day. Challenges comes in our lives to teach us to give us experience about new things. So be ready every time to learn. 

There's a lot of possibilities and opportunities in life and as we go on we continue to learn. There's a lot of struggles,problems and challenges that will teach us and makes us tough. And being part of this forum i also face challenges that teaches me on how to cope up and provide good content to contribute in this forum.

We must never stop learning why we always go or there will be something that life will teach us because life always at every moment or moment is teaching us something new to learn.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, you are right ever stop learning at any stage because if stop learning than we can success in our life, at cryptocurrency we have to learn deeply otherwise we can not get success at crypto world. We all know failure is the key of success.

• +4 1

This is how my friend you never have to stop learning, no matter how old you are, every day you continue to learn things both in life and in business

Every new day is another chance for us to learn more about things, we should always thrive to learn more because that's how we can make ourselves grow and develop. Each day I spend in this forum gives me new Information about crypto and that's how I can manage to share my knowledge in this forum. We should never ever stop learning because that's how we can survive and adapt. 

Yes I agree with you if you stop learning that means you have giving up in everything, death alone is the only thing that prevents us from learning because learning always make the future bright.

• +1 1

Excellent quotation " never stop learning because life never stop teaching"  basically meaning of life is learning. When you are born and you start learning from at the time when you start speaking. So every moment of will give any lesson and you should try to grab it. So the process of teaching or learning from born to death. 

• +4 1

If your partner is absolutely right in this life, it is very important to never stop learning since every day something new is learned, especially in this world of cryptocurrencies where there is much to learn
  A big greeting to the whole community

• +3 1

Thank you so much for this motivational post which must help the beginners as well as all members. I also have an opinion that the learning about something is the first step that move forward you to chase the achievement about that thing. It can be applied at any place or filed of work including crypto field. For example, you cannot become a good trader until you don't learn the proper knowledge about trading.

• +5 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This has been an on-going topic recently for some while. but sure here we go. Learning must be your first priority in this forum because it what makes you better for the long run of your journey, while earning should come next, if not last. The more you learn, the more you acquire knowledge and use these knowledge to help others, not just yourself. 

• +4 1

Believe in yourself, take on your challenges and dig deep within yourself to conquer your fears. Never let anyone bring you ...

In this platform we can earn money and we can learn more about cryptotalk currency fourm..

Thank you'

Through learning, it is possible to make profits in any field because through learning we can gain good experience in any field and work in it for earning. Since I joined this forum I learned many things about coding and started working in the field of trading and investment, and all of this I learned from the forum

Yes, you are right my brother. Knowledge can not be stoped because un this world there is a news come on the hot scene daily. Ylu have to continue your learning because this modern life will never stop teaching you because in this modern era the life is more busy. If you want to survive in this modern era you have to gain the knowledge about every thing. 

Yes, learning is indeed a lifelong process that we must take in order for us to grow individually. We must learn also from our mistakes, if someone criticize you accept and learn from it. Do not close your doors for learning new things that will help you achieve your goals and turn all your mistakes in a positive way to motivate you more. Always remember that we all should have a room to learn and to improve.

• +2 1

yes i am agree with you friend never stop learning because life never stop teaching it,s true. so i will try to every day some learning so that daily i am post this site and learn something this forum.

thanks

You can exploit this site by expanding your encounters and offering your data to other people, which encourages you manufacture fellowships with individuals who have a similar interest in digital currencies. This is truly fun.

As you said there are lot of things to learn in this world and this knowledge is endless and there is always something new to learn.its right in crypto world too and even if you are the most experienced person in crypto everyday there is new information and cryptotalk is best place for crypto lovers to gain that knowledge.

• +5 1

Learning is a process which is always continued. Life is full of hardship and experiences so it give us a lesson daily. Never stop learning because learning something new is very beneficial for us . Its also increase in our knowledge. Person can so many mistakes and People always learn from his mistakes.

• +1 2

Learning is an ongoing process. Learning is started from the time a child is born and goes till the last breadth. Learning is not only linked to reading books or gaining education from school but you learn in every step of life. for instance, you learn to walk, you learn to hold a spoon to eat, you learn the names of things, you learn to greet others, you learn to cook, you learn to swim, you lear life hacks, and much more. People are of view that when the education is completed your learning is completed but they are wrong. Life gives lessons throughout, it teaches about the world affairs, it teaches about the surrounding people. Life is always not the same, person have to take risks and attain opportunities. On every turn of life, there is a new mystery which you solve and learn from it.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:54 AM, Tine0313 said:

This is the quote i love ever since. We should always seek knowledge because life is always teaching us things especially in crypto world where every step we take is teaching us. Even if we fall sometimes, we should get up and continue moving forward, falling will teach us to get up and move forward.

I agree. Learning new things is part of our daily life and our mistakes is just a challenge that we must take, move forward and do not ever give up even things gets harder. 

Knowledge is very important, and learning is a way of living, the day you stop learning is the day you stop leaving, to have better life you need to keep learning and have focus to achieve you goals. 

• +1 1

Good brother thank you so much for giving us this great information. You are absolutely right we never stop learning because life never stop teaching we have to learn more and more so we can become successful in life.

• +2 1