Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Yes it's true, learning is an ongoing process. There is no man who knows everything, everyone knows something and our knowledge is nothing when compared to what we dont know. So we should not stop learning, we learn by doing new things and facing new challenges. Each situation in our life gives us new knowledge. So day by day we will be able to improve our knowledge and skills, but we wont be able to know each and everything because knowledge is a vast ocean. 

There is no age of learning or gaining knowledge. The forum has a lot of posts and a lot of information about cryptocurrencies. Try to read all of them amd also research of your own to know more and more. It will not harm you but improve your skills on the cryptocurrencies. Thus you can do a certain work more precisely and safely. 

Very true what you say, in life there will always be something to learn, and that for human beings nourishes us with wisdom, and then later teach other people who need to know about a specific topic. Reading books, articles, forums is a good mental exercise in wisdom.

I think education is one way people must be able to continiously enjoy and understanding everything is very important so we need to keep on learning, lessons never end and they are never bound in time  even 80 year olds learn something but the truth is we need to keep on going and some time will come we will enjoy everything with its perfect front

It is so true. Life is a school in all aspects, you will learn anyhthing in any way you want. Take life as a chance to make possitive and good things so in that way you will be a learning example for others. You will teach and learn in life as well. All situations are huge opportunities to grow up, to teach and learn. Keep going in your learning search.

The life is very hard for some people  and is not too much easy for all of the others too that is why people  need to keep on mearning all the time.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hello my friend, you are right about this, life needs to know everything to continue living, and this shows our need to learn and in fact this forum has provided us with wonderful and enjoyable learning methods about cryptocurrencies so that we can know the cryptocurrencies and everything that concerns them without tiredness or boredom of it. 

There is one thing is challange the cryptocurrency  a big differebse but learnig is to not going on the deep or structure  levels, take care of them. 

I agree with everybody! Learning is something very important in our lives and we must never stop doing it, that is why we must always learn new skills to help us and continue to evolve! In this world every day there is something new to learn and we cannot be left behind! If we want to continue generating extra income we must always be learning!

We sure as hell we aint getting nowhere if we kept not getting the mistakes because at some point soon you will realise that there will be something wrong that you wont expect and you cant ran away from the reality either so its the best if we made a mistake we'd adjust into it.

It is the essence of people to be intelligent. We can do such amazing things as computers, fly into space and conquer the depths of the ocean. We have the ability to learn at the genetic level. Interest in the new is supported by the production of dopamine. For me personally, it's the biggest thrill to learn and be in the forefront of something.

There is a saying that says that we should study all our lives, and that's right! If we don't learn, we won't be able to achieve any results, and it will be sad. Many people neglect their studies, and their life is unsuccessful! If you start learning and understand what you are interested in, you will be able to achieve great success!

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If you start work in ceyptocurrency without knowledge then you will be face lose because due to lake of knowledge 

If we want to achieve the profit in ceyptocurrency then you should get knowledge from expert people's on this platform.

Good brother and Thanks I am not learning here, I am also sharing ideas that I have found which be helpful to others as a friend not as an expert. As for education, it is not a subject to development where some resort to training courses and this is not good. 

Yes, as I always say, we will always have something new to learn, because learning never hurts. And if we want to grow and achieve our goals, we must always learn more, because in addition to patience, determination is essential for success.

Learning is one of the most essential things that we need in our life in order to succeed. If you keep on learning, your perspective will widen and you will be able to see things differently. Whole you learn, you will encounter a lot of things that will enlighten you and help you grow here in cryptotalk.

You are right, my friend, I completely agree with you
As they say, life is a school
And when a person refuses to learn from its lessons, he rejects the gift of life
I also believe that making mistakes is evidence of our humanity, and that learning from them is the most important thing that develops our experiences

On 6/12/2020 at 12:48 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I agree with you brother. Learning is very important thing and we should never stop doing it. If we need to be more success in our lives, we should learn about good skills to help us. It will be hard for us to become success in anything that we will do without learning first.

I agree with you my friend as we can see having new knowledge in life is like having a growth mind which can help crypto traders to have deep knowledge regarding crypto trading such as predicting the crypto market 

• +4 1

This is a self-same fine advice, we be trained scores of gear from our every day go and we gather from anywhere. We container end loads of things by erudition them as a result its fantastically first-class to inquire drawn for scholarship encouragement from any being that knows anythin that you don't recognize and you neediness it.

• +2 1

I am with you my friend. We will stay learn from every thing until we die.all thing we do in this life is a science. We should remember everything in our life

1 hour ago, TimopheyKa said:

There is a saying that says that we should study all our lives, and that's right! If we don't learn, we won't be able to achieve any results, and it will be sad. Many people neglect their studies, and their life is unsuccessful! If you start learning and understand what you are interested in, you will be able to achieve great success!

You are right my colleague, learning is very important in this life. You need to learn to be successful in life and to achieve your goal. If we don't learn then no good results will show up. 

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 1:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Yes, indeed! when we are still alive continue learning in everything, don't stop finding new things. New day is a new beginning.

There is a diffrerence between learning and education. Learning is more beneficial which is found from our experiences success or failure.But educations which is not subject for development 

• +2 1

In every step we take n our life we are learning something new. And it doesn't matter how big the thing we learnt is but the most important thing is to use what we learnt in the right position in our life.

sometimes we stop working and can not solve problems because we forgot about something very tiny we learnt in the past.

and I really suggest something that help us to learn fast, which is to teach others what we have learned in that case we can learn information and new things faster than anyone can do alone.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/12/2020 at 6:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Learning is very important in very humans life if someone stop to learn in reality he is a life but spiritually that person is dead we should choose an interest of a nitch and learn them for instance if you have passion for programming it is unwise for you to stop coding and you keep deceiving your self that you are learning and thesame thing applies to other crypto currency activities.

My friend, you have shared very good information with us that we should not stop learning any thing in life because teaching never stops in this life. We should keep on learning from something in our life because there is so much to learn in this world, even if he tries to learn something from his whole life, then even if we do not learn it completely. When we fully know any work as a teacher, then we are successful in treating it. As we have seen that there were many online trading who come from learning and we can not trade on luck. We need that we always keep learning something so that any knowledge we get will also be beneficial for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day