Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

I was not very interested in this world of crypto, however, since the quarantine began I began to investigate, now today I find it very cool what I am learning with this. My personal advice is, do not think squarely, let's investigate more before giving an opinion, learning something new does not make you more integile but it does make you someone very important. Greetings

People who never think that they already know everything about a specific field are the ones who have more chances to continue learning and becoming more successful in life. I am a teacher myself and I can assure you that even after 20 years of teaching the same subject I have to continue studying, and learning not only the subject itself but also teaching strategies, methods, and even the new technologies that can make learning easier, and more appealing. I really believe that a person who believes that he/she does not have anything new to learn is doom, and destined to fail in life.

In this time where cryptocurrencies are increasingly being adopted by people in the world, those who have more knowledge and have captured more learning from the crypto world have a giant opportunity to get ahead of the market before it explodes from new people in the future and all this at double and triple the prices we currently see ..

Keep learning from this crypto world and don't be dismayed even if the losses come back to you .. there are many gains ahead!

this is criteria for good life. lerning brings skills and also strong mind. after that we apply this on some portals also bring money and healts. never stop learning.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Good evening group, how are you ?. Criptotalk, as in most circumstances of life, teaches us, and it is in oneself, to learn about the topics that interest us.

Yeah life is a learning process If u stop learning,u seize the opportunity to learn the next lesson to be taught by LIFE

That is totally true, life is the best school there is every day, try to learn something and so your day is worth it. That is what they say and I think it is true and if it is not it is also good to learn every day and if you participate in forums like this that gives you so many training topics impossible not to learn. hello everyone and happy winnings

The more we learn, the more our brain grows and therefore the more our crypto account grows :). The best investment is to never stop being like a child, since no one has more capacity to learn than a child.

Your title alone is very expressive, it deserves a big like.
As long as we live life continues to teach us. All of our mistakes are, in fact, lessons.
All the people who have made a success of their lives have fallen a thousand times before they learned to stand up.

This is absolutely true, because if you don't learn something new, you won't be able to develop. Knowledge is not superfluous, it is unclaimed - that's what my teacher said. Today I fully comprehend his words.

My friend you have said very well that education is the backbone of the nation, education should never be left out, I have to get education till death

Indeed, my friend, life does not stop giving lessons, but learning from mistakes is not easy, as it requires a large amount of internal acceptance because we made mistakes at some point .. My father always told me (that the intelligent is the one who learns from his mistakes and the mistakes of others as well)

Through my experience, I have found this forum the best place to learn. Here you can give your experience to others and benefit from their experience

yes it is true never stop learning as if in once in life you stop learning your standard will stop there and you will have knowledge of to that level which you have learnt during your past and present and you will not able to cope with futures innovations

High talk like this is human beings always in conflict with mistakes always learns from his mistake and tries to avoid it as is the case in the field of cryptocurrencies and their circulation avoiding error means achieving profit and falling into it causes the loss of your money

I think this is starting and restoration for cryptocurrencies,since there are numerous ventures and improvements in utilizing of Block-chain innovation.

Yes, of course, we are all learning permanently, and we will never stop learning, especially in this area, because the world of crypto is very large and we always need to develop ourselves.
For me the best way to learn was to learn from my mistakes

• +5 1

That's right, the only way to go forward is never stop learning. Just keep reading, and keep learning, the more you learn, the more you would be able to use it, in your problem solving. In crypto, the more you learn, the more you will earn. 

Hello friend, you are correct. We never stop learning that's the specialty of humans. We learn from our mistakes and we learn till we die. Crypto talk is a great which helps us to learn about cryptocurrency here we can learn from our mistakes or learn from other people's experience 

In principle, in fact, throughout life, a person learns something, develops and strives for some small or large goal. Sometimes it reaches it, sometimes it doesn't, but the process of learning accompanies a person constantly.

Learning does not stop throughout life. This is important because updates do not stop, and everything is constantly evolving and every hour there is new in all areas of life and stopping reading and searching we become backward.

We have a proverb that says that knowledge is light, because learning is the only way to success, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies because it is a new world and has a lot of information that continues to appear every day. So we wanted to ride the wave and learn all about these new technologies.

• +2 2

You must continue to learn, because no matter what you do, you will find something that you do not know. Therefore, always continue to learn and take experiences from previous situations and not repeat mistakes

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.
    • Мда уж, ну видите, если всего 6000 пользователей, то значит под какие-то критерии вы попали. Я проверял и мне писали, что да, вы попадаете в участие и будет распределение. Круто конечно Вам повезло с такой прибавкой! Я еще балда из-за лени всего 2 челленджа не выполнил до платины. =(  Но посмотрим, тут же еще какой-то 3 сезон 11 мая стартует, последний. 😅 Но я думаю, что это будет уже развязка с распределением эирдропа.