EXODUS Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

EXODUS Wallet

Exodus-1-300x243.png.6babbf27d32c37bf56360ae764b773ef.png

EXODUS wallet is one of the most popular cryptocurrency wallet and support a lot of cryptocurrency.

They have three types for wallet:

- Desktop wallet

- Mobile wallet

- Trezor Hardware wallet

Design of wallet are very good and easy for use.

Of course you can back up your wallet and secure your coins.

Check yourself and write your experience.

https://www.exodus.io/

Edited by BullRunBit
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes it's a best and very secure crypto wallet, the best thing about this wallet is that it's a multi cryptocurrencies wallet and supports to over 100 cryptocurrencies and many ERC-20 tokens. It's a great wallet for anyone who wants to diversify their portfolio.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

@BullRunBit Exodus wallet is a good wallet, I did not know they are the owner of Trezor, also I did not know it has a mobile version, but as for the desktop version, it is highly rated. 

Does it support multiple cryptocurrencies?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

@BullRunBit Exodus wallet is a good wallet, I did not know they are the owner of Trezor, also I did not know it has a mobile version, but as for the desktop version, it is highly rated. 

Does it support multiple cryptocurrencies?

Yes they support over 100 cryptocurrency, including ERC-20 tokens.

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

I didn't try this wallet but as you are saying. This wallet have three types then it is amazing. I want to try Mobile version wallet. 

I want to ask is this wallet support erc 20 tokens. 

Yes but with different name "Ethereum Assets" , you can check all details on this page:

https://support.exodus.io/article/108-what-is-an-erc20-token-and-does-exodus-support-it

P.S. Make and remember (write) back up of your wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Yes they support over 100 cryptocurrency, including ERC-20 tokens.

Think I can get it now, that is why they are the best when talking about sophistication. I will try the mobile one. I know more about the desktop version but the mobile version should good too. 

Can I use it to sign an address?

• +1 3
  • +2 1

This portfolio in terms of multitasking is very good but it suffers from a problem that the withdrawal fees through it are more than trust or blockchain In addition to this, its transactions are medium speed and take a good time to complete

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exodus is my favourite desktop wallet. Simple, one of the best UI you can find in a cryptocurrency wallet with overview of portfolio feature and the best thing about it is unlike some other desktop wallet, it doesn't take much space on hard drive of a computer. I love and will always recommend Exodus.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I used this wallet before some times , beacause this wallet support multi currency in their platform . security wise this is also a good wallet .

everybody should freely used this wallet .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have heard a lot about this wallet and I see that it is a very good wallet, as it provides us with the ability to store a large number of currencies in addition to it has multiple forms of uses, but this wallet needs many updates and developments, so I prefer to stay and use the Bauxin wallet, it is very safe and reliable

Edited by Brand1
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

I have heard a lot about this wallet and I see that it is a very good wallet, as it provides us with the ability to store a large number of currencies in addition to it has multiple forms of uses, but this wallet needs many updates and developments, so I prefer to stay and use the Bauxin wallet, it is very safe and reliable

Bauxin wallet? First time heard for that wallet.

What you mean when you say updates and developments? Why what is wrong?

P.S. If any of you use XRP (Ripple) wallet remember that you need 20 XRP to keep your address active.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I tried this for a really safe wallet and it can be used easily and supports a lot of currencies and fees for withdrawing it low I have not had any problems in using it and beginners can use it easily

On 6/12/2020 at 10:16 AM, magd said:

This portfolio in terms of multitasking is very good but it suffers from a problem that the withdrawal fees through it are more than trust or blockchain In addition to this, its transactions are medium speed and take a good time to complete

That's indeed great to hear about this exodus wallet I would like to explore more about it I hope it also allows the swaping of coins inside the wallet without having to suffer from kyc procedures.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, George10 said:

That's indeed great to hear about this exodus wallet I would like to explore more about it I hope it also allows the swaping of coins inside the wallet without having to suffer from kyc procedures.

If you are operating on exodus, no kyc is needed, it is the best desktop wallet if talking about multi currencies. It js goos to use and highly recommended. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have sued the exodus wallet in the past and what i find to be very interesting about this wallet is that once you download the freeware software and isntall it you can begin using it immediately, whereas with the other wallets you are required to go through a sign up procedure. Now i am not sure if this is a benefit or not because it does not seem to have the highest level of security if it can just be accessed, but it is a user friendly wallet. Also, the wallet is able to hold many different coins with an exchange feature, which i find to be very useful for storing odd coins that i may encounter.

• +1 5
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I cant use this wallet on my laptop because they only support the 64bit graphic and i have only 32bit,but i use it on my phone on the androind version but in general it's not like the desktop version 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I cant use this wallet on my laptop because they only support the 64bit graphic and i have only 32bit,but i use it on my phone on the androind version but in general it's not like the desktop version 

That means i can not get it too, I have the phone version and it is good, it also support multiple currencies and that is enough because it is also safe to use. It it completely sucure and trustworthy

• +2 1
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

That means i can not get it too, I have the phone version and it is good, it also support multiple currencies and that is enough because it is also safe to use. It it completely sucure and trustworthy

Yes the wallet is secure and trusted wallet no one can say another thing,it's very famous wallet and used by a lot of uses and store her coins there 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/16/2020 at 3:36 AM, scorpiali said:

What is different?

Because it's same, same function same tokens/coins, I dont understand what is different?

16 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes the wallet is secure and trusted wallet no one can say another thing,it's very famous wallet and used by a lot of uses and store her coins there 

Is it different or not?

In one post you write that is "not like" and in other that is ok?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:36 PM, BullRunBit said:

What is different?

Because it's same, same function same tokens/coins, I dont understand what is different?

@BullRunBit computers works on 32 or 64 bits, although new laptops do come with 64 bits. There are some apps that works on 64 bits that can not work on 32 bits. @scorpiali said the wallet does not support 32 bit laptop he is using. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Exodus wallet is a good wallet, it has the mobile and computer version, but I prefer the computer version, it is one of the compute wallets. But I talking about phone, I prefer to use mycelium but it support only bitcoin, I like coinomi for multicoin. 

Edited by DiamondBit
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/20/2020 at 9:37 AM, Yomose said:

@BullRunBit computers works on 32 or 64 bits, although new laptops do come with 64 bits. There are some apps that works on 64 bits that can not work on 32 bits. @scorpiali said the wallet does not support 32 bit laptop he is using. 

That's true if you try to instal the exodus wallet in the old laptop with 32bit you can't you need a 64bit ,i have try this with my old computer but not installed 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

22 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

But I talking about phone, I prefer to use mycelium nut it support only bitcoin, I like coinomi for multicoin. 

@DiamondBit you meant mycelium support only bitcoin? You need to correct that.  If that is what you are saying, then you are right. Mycelium is good but I still prefer electrum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, scorpiali said:

That's true if you try to instal the exodus wallet in the old laptop with 32bit you can't you need a 64bit ,i have try this with my old computer but not installed 

Yes you are right about that, I find out on this page that:

https://support.exodus.io/article/36-how-do-i-install-exodus

5 hours ago, Alishak said:

EXODUS Wallet not very good only good I think try some times this Wallet but EXODUS Wallet easy to use hope this Wallet soon good position good luck EXODUS

I give you -3 because you are ambiguous. Is it not good or is it easy to use or soon good position? Decide.

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

@DiamondBit you meant mycelium support only bitcoin? You need to correct that.  If that is what you are saying, then you are right. Mycelium is good but I still prefer electrum. 

This is off topic, try next time to stay on topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

As for the computer version, it is actually the best most sophisticated wallet. Try it and enjoy it as it support many cryptocurrencies. But for mobile, I do not really like it compared to other wallets like coinomi and atomic. 

Can you please share with us concrete reason why you think that is that two wallets better than Exodus?

Because I dont see, Exodus is (mobile) easy and simple they have exchange too great design a lot of cryptocurrency I really dont see reason because that two wallets are better. 

• +2 3

18 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Can you please share with us concrete reason why you think that is that two wallets better than Exodus?

Because I dont see, Exodus is (mobile) easy and simple they have exchange too great design a lot of cryptocurrency I really dont see reason because that two wallets are better. 

No any concrete reason, I have used coinomi for over two three years now, and atomic for quite a while own. Exodus will be good but people recommend what they use. Exodus is created by ledger nano company, it will be good too as it is also a fully noncustodial and support many cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1