How to know if I have the highest reputations today - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How to know if I have the highest reputations today

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Jacks52  as friend I wants to give a suggestion pls don't post 3 or 4 words comment, this type post will be harmful for your account, forum moderator's gives warning points for this kind of post, previous I'm also post one low quality post then I received warning point, hope you understand and next time not do this type mistake take care.

I'm sorry I didn't have much idea about this. Thank you very much for giving me the information. And one more thing, I really like your every comment. You can analyze the topic in a very neat way.🥰

I am a beginner to this platform. So I don't know much about your question. I think that the platform bears such features. The biggest reputation gained guy will be included in some list and all. Everyone can see that list. I hope one time we can also get into that list. 

Well consistently we will examine about standing and supporters and top standing gainer yet I don't feel that these things are fundamental for our record we need just best nature of posts with the improvement of crypto talk gathering quality methods additionally useful for us and our record.

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- First you need to go to the cryptotalk homepage.

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

You can see your reputation rating daily basis. In my opinion you can see  who much rating you can get daily. You open the yobit page . In which you open cryptotalk compagin . Here you can see your daily ratings.in which one option is ( Get avg. rate)

Every of our account is linked with our yobit. open your yobit account and visit the both section of cryptotalk campaign and cryptotalk  id you will get complete information of your posts.

Thank you mate i will know how to check if i am one of top contributors here although it is not possible for now since i am a newbie here. I am aiming to reach the goal of mine to be one of the good contributors here in this forum.

This are easy steps my pals from the logic you can nevertheless use the equal method from the options giving to understand how lots you have got been contributing in the discussion board you can find your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations relying on how a good deal vintage you have got been in this discussion board.But, thanks for sharing this statistics for us, maybe there also are a few contributors, who did not understand this feature.

this is good topic we are daily more reputation if wee will good and valuable post this site then we will get more and more reputation after that our earn will increasing so that we have care fully post this site.

thanks 

Working on crypto requires creating accurate and functional content.  Here you have to give positive information all the time.  You always have to work to know in crypto, but if you come to earn in crypto, you can't go far. Because not everyone comes here just to earn, many come to learn and know and they are established in crypto.  And if you want to increase your reputation, you have to give positive information all the time.  And if you want to calculate reputation, you will see for example 4, + 1, + 2, + 3 below your content so that you can easily calculate reputation.

Good my dear friend you give a good information about how to see your reputation direct. My dear friend we also can see the reputation points by checking our profile. And we also check our profile daily is any warning point there. Otherwise we will be banned.

Wow, I didn't know cryptotalk keeps track who's at the top. I would like to check this out after I read a couple of comments. Thank you for the information!

Nice dear and bundle of thanks for giving us information about the cryptotalk sections. I personally not know about these information before. Now i can see positive and negative reputation on my posts and about who give this reputation. 

i did not know about this option to see highest reputation..so thank you for giving this information..we can get more reputation by making more useful post..because if our post is useful then obviously we can get reputation..then we can cheak this to see highest reputation.. 

we just keep following the reputations and followership we should not do this. According to my opinion it should not be done. Everyone should just pay attention to the content of our post and share such a content  which is beneficial for others. And we don't have to worry about the reputation. These things can be achieved with a good content.

I do not understand why most members care about reputation more than focusing on the content they provide, the reputation in the forum indicates the activity of the member and the extent of his seniority in the forum, so it is better to focus on the content of our post because it is the biggest reason for increasing reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

I thank you my friend for this participation and it is good for a person to set himself a goal that enables him to move forward and progress such as a high reputation or winning the award for best publication

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

It is not difficult to know about daily reputation.there is a notification option here at this site which helps us in this regard.we can see that which one is giving us good reputation and like our work.

This is a good explanation especially for those people who keeps on creating topics. In my situation i think it's okay for me not get the most or highest reputation among all the members. I think it is okay for me as long as i have good posts and content doesn't matter if i get reputation or not. I believe that as long as i have good quality post, reputation will comes next. 

Friend, this topic that you have done is very good for those who want to know how they are doing with their reputations and when they lack to get to do the one with the most reputation because there are some who are interested or like that a lot and like they want to have the better reputation than all.

Recognition as a contributor is good because it will serve as an incentive to encourage you to do more and continue publishing meaningful and useful content.High reputation in one day.  But I think it will be an inspiration to all of us that we can contribute to forums, including genuine posts, to gain fame..

We just simply create informative content and topics to  highlight the new emerging issues and problems.  If your topic goes viral,  then you will see  its  virality from See my activity  option.

Yes, most of the members are familiar with this feature but your post really helps new members who don't have this feature before but your explanation is very good for everyone to understand without any problem. In this leaderboard we see the top contributing members  The forums are really great.

thanks so much anyway but almost all members know about this but this will help the newbies.  We just have to focus and be hard working in the forum if we are doing that we will achieve everything we want in the forum. 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. You are right in your words. It's depends your work hard then you are able. We should post any information for other new beginner and get a lot of reputation from his platform.