Is there any expert above making mistake in cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Is there any expert above making mistake in cryptocurrency?

There is no expert that is above mistake in crypocurrency because making mistakes is a natural issue that has been destined for all human beings to make so it is a must that expert must make mistakes in order to be perfect in their business 

• +1 1

My friend, no one is infallible. We are not chosen so that we do not make mistakes. Experienced people have made a lot of mistakes before they won this much. Even with their high experience there is a great possibility of mistakes they have Thank you

• +4 1

On 6/5/2020 at 8:40 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends this topic is to help us realized that no matter how perfect you are, you can't skip making some mistake one cannot be 100% perfect in life and here in cryptocurrency. Don't blame yourself when you make some certain mistakes. Mistakes are not done intentionally you are always willing to be right all the time, but you still face problems by making mistakes. Without mistakes you can't be expert my friends mistakes is another part of knowledge if you are wise enough to learn from it. Any success starts with failure. Failure was the first step to success. When you make mistake be Happy while it is sad but for the wise ones they take it and opportunity to learn. Try to identify this problem fight it know the reason for that mistake learn from it and you have full knowledge about it. 

Here in this forum we make mistakes and receive warning point this does not mean the moderators hates you instead they are trying to let you understand and have some knowledge to be expert in it. Exactly when and after receiving this warning point it makes you calm and scared to repeat this mistake and it becomes a knowledge to you that you can teach others at same time protect them while you keep learning.

My friends I love you all, just a new member the lockdown forced me to be here and I get here as an opportunity to learn, teach and to earn. Mistakes are natural instinct to every human being sometimes it occurs and become a blessing while sometimes is painful.

Best of luck my friends always be proud of yourselves don't give up is still an opportunity to make more effort and get perfect. Any explanation on my question I will still wait to here from you my friends. Happy Posting

Let me give you advice. Do not enter any currency from the recommendations of the experts. Many do not care whether you win or lose your money. You must learn yourself and enter and exit currencies

In the beginning, you will make a lot of mistakes in which you will have to fall in no way to defend yourself. The second stage here must start to realize the things around you. You are not playing or wasting time in the free time. Every mistake you make has a solution, which you will find upon reviewing the causes of the error. If you want to learn or become successful or what you envision yourself in, there is a path for it to follow and you will arrive. Switch your effort, but do not become addicted or greedy because you will not get what you want.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Perfectly well explained and in addition mistakes are literally part of us and we can't deny that fact which is why nobody is 100% perfect on these earth but honestly these mistakes always make us strong whenever we remember what happened at the past and we will like to do everything possible to avoid that.

• +2 1

There is no perfect human being. Yes, this is true words. We all make mistakes, but the best in us is the one who works from his mistakes, and always at the beginning of every work you find that a person makes mistakes as we are at our beginning with cryptocurrencies. Many mistakes have occurred.

As we all are human being make mistakes and it is not a big issue no one would be perfect and there is not the thing that experts don't make mistakes there are also senior members in the forum who are making mistakes and get warning points and also banned

Every member of this forum is defenseless against submitting errors and there should be a ton of room for absolution if the mix-up was not proposed, or the individual who committed the error gained from his mix-up and didn't re-visitation of it once more.

• +3 1

It is impossible to be completely perfect because we always need to learn more about cryptocurrencies so there is no problem with making some mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from our mistakes and try to develop ourselves and not make the same mistake twice.

• +2 1

On 6/5/2020 at 11:40 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends this topic is to help us realized that no matter how perfect you are, you can't skip making some mistake one cannot be 100% perfect in life and here in cryptocurrency. Don't blame yourself when you make some certain mistakes. Mistakes are not done intentionally you are always willing to be right all the time, but you still face problems by making mistakes. Without mistakes you can't be expert my friends mistakes is another part of knowledge if you are wise enough to learn from it. Any success starts with failure. Failure was the first step to success. When you make mistake be Happy while it is sad but for the wise ones they take it and opportunity to learn. Try to identify this problem fight it know the reason for that mistake learn from it and you have full knowledge about it. 

Here in this forum we make mistakes and receive warning point this does not mean the moderators hates you instead they are trying to let you understand and have some knowledge to be expert in it. Exactly when and after receiving this warning point it makes you calm and scared to repeat this mistake and it becomes a knowledge to you that you can teach others at same time protect them while you keep learning.

My friends I love you all, just a new member the lockdown forced me to be here and I get here as an opportunity to learn, teach and to earn. Mistakes are natural instinct to every human being sometimes it occurs and become a blessing while sometimes is painful.

Best of luck my friends always be proud of yourselves don't give up is still an opportunity to make more effort and get perfect. Any explanation on my question I will still wait to here from you my friends. Happy Posting

Dude there is no one in the world who doesn't make mistakes in the world which he has done we all make mistakes it doesn't matter how much we pro in our work we do mistakes. But the best from ourselves is that person who learn from their mistakes and to a better work next time.

• +3 1

None is above mistake. Making mistake is not bad. Every Mistake is a new lesson. Who are expert, they make little mistake.  Only god is above of mistake.  

I see many expert member who get banned because of their mistakes.we all made mistakes.it is a commen that we all commit mistake.but the best thing is that we must learn from our mistakes and never repeat it again.

Even if we have experience or if we are a beginner mistakes can happen if we are not concentrating in something mistakes will happen and if it is an experienced person the number of mistakes he makes will be less than a beginner mistakes are part of human nature so we cannot blame for a mistakes from mistake Vwe learn a lot more than what we could earn.

It is the reality, I thought that it should have a perfection in the world of trading with cryptocurrencies, but it was not the case since I understood that even the most expert and advanced in graph and price analysis, have their mistakes and their losses, but in the same way, it is good to continue learning new things every day.

I am investing and trading crypto almost 2 years and i make a lots of mistake, and i think most important mistakes was ico's. As we all know there are some ico in crypto world and i try to invest those ico's multiple times and i got scammed everyime. It's still makes me sick becasuse %99 of the ico's are scam, some of them were looking so legit but i still got scammed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course the expert can also make a mistake. There is no perfect person that always earning profit in cryptocurrency sometimes they lose money but I'm sure those experts were always making profit than losing money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

What is the way to make a mistake, by which you learn a lot, if you do it nowadays, then tomorrow you will find a better way to avoid it. That is why we say that failure is the key of success.

I don't think there is any expert in cryptotalk currency platform that is above mistakes as we all know that mistake is a normal phenomenal in life most at times mistakes are made in order to amend some certain things in life, some mistakes are made intentionally while some are made without proper knowledge and experience on certain aspects, in cryptotalk we made mistakes and have warning points while some are totally banned so let's be careful and mindful in what so ever we are doing 

Yah sure, to be the expert doesn't means you cannot be making any kind of mistake, but as a expert the mistakes that's you'll be making is happened unexpectedly.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Thank you dear for this wonderful publication of course learning and continuing to do so helps many people to achieve their success and increase their experience and skills as the forum provides us with all the information in order to learn where the various opportunities we have to exploit in order to benefit from it very much

You understand that you are wrong but you realize when you are already an expert, the difference when you are a novice that you realize the mistake a long time later, in return, being an expert, you realize you hardly make the mistake.

He is very right in what he says, there is a lot of truth in this, 'because you really have to understand that despite having a lot of knowledge on some subject, we will always make mistakes at some point, so being an expert is not being perfect, because this leads to make mistakes sometimes.

Yes everyone learn from the mistakes we can say that the failures and mistakes are our teachers because we learn from them. The wisdom is that we should learn from our errors and don't repeat them again.

A person always learns from his mistakes, the more mistakes he makes, the more he learns. There is no person who becomes an expert member without making mistakes, he has to go through the mistakes to become an expert member. When a person makes a mistake, he gets to learn a lot and thus he becomes an expert member. There is no expert member who has achieved this position without making mistakes. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day