Confidence Indicator is a new feature on CoinMarketCap - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Confidence Indicator is a new feature on CoinMarketCap

I'm greatful for this information mate about this great feature that can help us to be aware about the confidence percent of the exchange pairs out there thus giving us confidence in the pairs too.

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Crypto123 Maybe, they update such data in their data model periodically by considering so many factors plus tools so that they easily detect if there is fake trading volumes. I think they also apply tracking system to detect such things. 

It is better if they have a tracking system to detect fake volumes, as well as to have a database that they are reliable and certified on more than one side in order to have high credibility and there is no injustice to exchanges.

The Binance platform is doing a great job, it is working on developing and updating all the websites that it has purchased and that updating the CoinMarketCap site will bring a lot of people to it and I wish the best for this platform and its websites

Excellent feature. This will help you make the right investment. In General, the coinmarketcap site itself is full of information about a particular currency.

55 minutes ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Excellent feature. This will help you make the right investment. In General, the coinmarketcap site itself is full of information about a particular currency.

You still need analyzes, not the confidence indicator that will help you, I do not even make use of it as I have not seen it benefits. I just still have to go to my exchange, analyze the coin and use the proper RSI indicator as appropriate. 

35 minutes ago, King98 said:

I will review this feature to see how it works and since Binance controls it, I believe it will improve considerably as they always like to lead and this is another one for Coinmarketcap websites Great feature

Yes, Binance controls this feature and I hope this control will be good and accurate, because some people are afraid that you will take advantage of this feature to improves its rank and tries to exclude exchanges that you do not want.

This is really a nice feature in the coinmarketcap, this indicators will really be helpful to know the Ranking volume of each exchanges and this is really nice, but I don't really know who gives this rating.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed, it is definitely a beautiful addition, but we must not forget that this addition is possible for some parties to exploit it. I don’t know if this addition is entirely reliable, but I don’t think that...

This indicator will be very effective if we know how to determine these ratios, that is, can we trust the results it shows?

On 6/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, koussai999 said:

Indeed, it is definitely a beautiful addition, but we must not forget that this addition is possible for some parties to exploit it. I don’t know if this addition is entirely reliable, but I don’t think that...

Yes, that's right, some people doubt that Binance can use this feature to its advantage in order to improve its rank and influence the rank of other exchanges. But we do not know if this statement is true or not. This feature is good and useful, but you must ensure that the information is correct.

this is really well feature that's I see in coinmarketcap website , professional trader always looking this Indicater Before Join any platform or before making any trade . this is fully controlled by binance , there information is maximum time true .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is a really good feature and is not present in other sites and will help traders a lot in choosing the best trading for them but I do not know how these values are created and are they real numbers and can these ratios be trusted to know if the trading is good or whether or that this percentage is not enough on its own to find out if Trading was successful or not

That's is really some information i didn't knew about as typicaly i just use coinmarketcap to check currencies trading information such as volume, price and so on.

Thank you for such information, now i'm able to compare which more exchanges i can take as trustable with a good feedback overall.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

2 hours ago, gourav789 said:

this is really well feature that's I see in coinmarketcap website , professional trader always looking this Indicater Before Join any platform or before making any trade . this is fully controlled by binance , there information is maximum time true .

Yes, my friend, this is a very important feature for every professional trader looking for accurate information before entering into any exchange. The important thing is that this information provided by Binance is accurate and this will be discovered over time through the experience.

9 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

Ever since the coinmarketcap is owned by binance , cmc is getting better and better . They are updating the site and adding new features to the site. They are also deleting fake volumes from exchanges and this feature also seems to be great.

This is good news that they are removing fake folders from Coin Market, this is really an important and necessary thing to do before, there are a lot of coins and scam exchanges listed on the site and they should be deleted.

Binance platform provided many updates and additions after purchasing CoinMarketCap and all these updates and features were wonderful and very useful and I think these ratios are accurate and reliable and I hope to see more updates and features in the future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day