" Restricted countries"  - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

On 6/1/2020 at 7:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

Maybe the reason for that is those countries are restricted because they not currently accept bitcoin or else they already ban cryptocurrencies in their country because of some personal reasons. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think the motivation behind why a few nations like Iran, Bosnia and so on Were prohibited from exchanging binance may be on the grounds that huge numbers of them are tricksters or it possibly in light of the fact that they don't comply with the standards and guidelines of the stage.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the countries are restricted to use this Platform. Due to some scamming issue. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

On 6/1/2020 at 12:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

It is true that there are many countries banned from trading platforms. I read at one time that the reason is due to the large number of spam emanating from these countries, so they were banned and non-compliance with the rules of these platforms.

• +1 1

The reasons are not far fetched as the countries that are banned have either violated a trade agreement or there are suspicions that funds are being transferred to terrorists organizations thereby black listing these countries from performing certain transactions.

Whereas, some countries have actually placed a ban on how its citizens the internet or perform transactions which is why these sites have to comply by banning such citizens from the platform.

Furthermore, most countries constitute nuisance on a platform by scamming or engaging in fraudulent act that the site would have no choice but to ban them.

Hi my friend, I have dealt with the Yobit platform because it provides good, reliable and valuable content. In my country, I use Yobit because it is super cool, and who knows any good info please let us know.

I do not know the real reason behind this.
Some say that the matter is due to the fact that these platforms are subject to American laws and thus prohibit countries that are in conflict with the USA, and some say that the governments of these countries refuse to allow their people to participate in the field of cryptocurrencies and benefit from it.
But in the end, they remain just hearsay I am not sure of it.

I don't have detail information about this but I just know that most of the countries are restricted from trading because those countries are under global restrictions so that's why they got ban from here .

This prohibition is related to laws that prohibit cryptocurrency transactions in some countries, so coinbase and binance cannot function in countries that have these restrictions. Most of them are companies in the US, they must comply with existing laws. The multitude of such limitations has hindered the development of cryptocurrency a bit.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, there are many exchanges who have banned some countries for trading. And then the exchange is not in which the owner is banned for trading, then the people living there can not trade on those exchanges. Perhaps this can also be the reason, as there are many countries where cryptocurrency is completely banned. Perhaps this could be the reason that such an exchange has forbade people of such mouth owner to trade on those platforms. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The countries that banned is have a different reason but mostly is because of their own financial systems and regulation of the money because they belive they can't control it releasing of bitcoin. Some countries protect their money of transfering outside or trade too much because they not secured on provision of crpytocurrencies. They not really into crypto because of implemented law in their nations. And we should respect that. 

• +3 1

Hello friend, Indeed, I saw something very similar and I think the explanation is on the grounds that these stages have a worldwide permit and they should boycott nations that force financial assents on them.

My dear, as most of these companies are located in the United States of America, as these things are subject to the trade embargo law by the US government where those countries are restricted from that process

On 6/1/2020 at 10:17 PM, scorpiali said:

That's what i really heat in this platform and any kind of website like that,the world of crypto is suppose to be open for all and that's why we come here ,and you surprise with the restriction from some platform specially Coinbase 

We can't blame those platform who banned other countries because I'm sure that there are some reasons why they are ban here or in the other platform. Let's respect the decision of those platform because I think they only protecting from those spammer. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think the reason is because of trade ban levelled on these countries by the country i  which is the home to the company that offer these trading. Also, there are some countries that cryptocurrency is not allowed so they are included. 

• +2 1

I think the reason why their countries was banned because the government of those countries doesn't allow it's people to use cryptocurrency. Also the other reason might be because their are lot of users from those country who are scamming the users of the said exchanges.

18 hours ago, Oyetoyy said:

I think the reason is because of trade ban levelled on these countries by the country i  which is the home to the company that offer these trading. Also, there are some countries that cryptocurrency is not allowed so they are included. 

Well @Oyetoyy crypto its a open source there is no restriction and no one controls, but some trading platform's like coinbase and binance restricted some countries,

but mostly these platforms banned countries already their country government banned crypto in their country, so maybe these platform's respect those countries laws,

are maybe these platform's thinks that banned country users not manage good trading capital, there are several reason to banned that countries, exactly iam also not sure which reason is right.

• +2 1

21 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Oyetoyy crypto its a open source there is no restriction and no one controls, but some trading platform's like coinbase and binance restricted some countries,

but mostly these platforms banned countries already their country government banned crypto in their country, so maybe these platform's respect those countries laws,

are maybe these platform's thinks that banned country users not manage good trading capital, there are several reason to banned that countries, exactly iam also not sure which reason is right.

@Honny143 Thanks. I'm sure going to learn a lot from you. Something else that comes to mind is some of these banned countries possibly have bad reputation of committing fraud and scam on trading platforms. So it will be better for the platforms to restrict those countries in order to preserve their own integrity because people will not use their platform if it is unsafe.

• +3 1

Every country of the world has own rules. Some countries banned the crypto currency but there are little bit countries but there are many ways to using and benefit from crypto currency so many of the users are increasing 

some countries that certain exchanges avoid because of some restrictions imposed by major nations. These countries are usually N. Korea, Syria, Iran and a few more that are in a state of conflict. 

Indeed, there are many countries that prohibit cryptocurrencies, knowing that they provide many profits, but these countries may not have devices suitable for trading or there are many spammers in them.

This is on the grounds that these sites are dependent upon global laws and the laws of the countries from which they work and this nation is limited by worldwide laws, remembering monetary approvals for states, and subsequently these stages apply similar laws to nations and forbid them from use.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not have any information about the countries that are banned from working with this wonderful coding, but I suggest that this forum be global and everyone can work with it and make money and increase members with it

Yeah there's a lot of countries where digital courancy is banned the reason is that some people of their tried to do scams and they also break rules so thus needs to be stoped but it was very bad for those who was doing work properly and earning