" Restricted countries"  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

In most cases, the main reason for bans in certain regions is because of government restrictions. there are countries in which governments are prohibited from operating cryptocurrencies, as it is prone to being used for money laundering

I do see this on lots of sites. Some countries are being banned from partaking.  These countries see crypto as a threat to the financial future/system.

They also feel it can be used for money laundering and other bad things.

I think the reason is that most of these companies are of American origin, so there are countries that have conflicts with them. It could also be the need that some countries have to keep their inhabitants out of cryptographic knowledge.

The restrictions of some countries are given by the same legislative policies, this due to the fear that this trade will affect the economy and finances of said countries and is that to understand a little you have to talk about geopolitics and economy of certain countries, which they are very unstable; on the other hand there are also these restrictions due to global sanctions to which certain countries are subjected.

There are many reasons, the first of which is legal, because these countries do not recognize digital currencies, for example, and secondly, the platform's methods of violating the laws of these countries in addition, because some of these countries are subject to international financial or legal sanctions that prohibit this issue, and therefore the platform is obliged to respect international laws.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:44 AM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

That is because of the regulations that exist in those countries regarding cryptocurrencies, it is used in exchanges that are mostly centralized, because exchanges that do not request KYC are very hardly prohibited in those places, it also depends on where the data are located. platform servers, it must abide by the laws and sometimes cryptocurrencies are regulated, also due to economic sanctions suffered by some countries, if the platform is, for example, in the US and this country financially sanctions another, then the platform must cease functioning for users of the sanctioned country.

We don`t pay for messages from these countries 'NG','EG'.'PK','ID','VE','BD','PH'.  Don't no what the matter is it may be because of political issue or any other reason.

We don't for messages from these countries : 'NG','EG','PK','ID','VE','BD','PH'. Don't no what is the reason it may be because of political issue or any other problem.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:44 AM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

I am from Argentina, and I can tell you about my experience living here and the reason why we are prohibited from buying cryptocurrencies legally. We have a problem with the dollar itself, currently they make it illegal to buy dollars and also to buy cryptocurrencies. For this reason, our country is totally prohibited from using some platforms, such as binance, cryto.com and paypal. Those are the platforms that accept digitals that allow buying cryptos or as Crypto.com offers us various promotion cards buying Cro with our debit or credit cards, but for legal reasons we have to resort to other methods to buy modest, that's why the Most of us choose to buy p2p on some exchanges.

There are some question marks regarding the taxation of cryptocurrencies. That's why countries can ban cryptocurrencies. In fact, it has created an unknown how the governments will exhibit, as no similar examples have been encountered until today. Ultimately, an international consensus could not be reached, and while some countries ban these currencies, different definitions such as assets, money, funds, and securities were used in countries that did not impose prohibitions.

If it is really paradoxical that the main characteristics of the use of cryptocurrencies is decentralization or independence because they do not belong to any, but some of these countries in another way have international restrictions or penalties that do not allow many pages, exchanges, etc. can work in those countries. I can say it from my own experience since I live in Venezuela and we have been full of measures against the country but that also affect the entire environment of Venezuelans.

On 6/1/2020 at 5:14 PM, abualez said:

Good luck to everyone

Well as per my knowledge , cryototalk has zero tolerance policy. So day by day , season by season cryototalk makes their policy stronger. Now a days nothing come for free. May be many of the spam cases were belong to some perticular area , that's why they took this decission. But unfortunately those who belong to that place and faithfully use this platform also got suffered. 

On 6/1/2020 at 12:58 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

most of these are US based companies, which means they have to comply to US laws and regulations, and there are many countries that are under a trade ban from the US government so they have to restrict those countries from accessing their services

Us most of the time is banned from accessing cryptocurrency exchanges and services because this threatening US Dollar. 

Correct me if I'm wrong about any of this but I think some of the factors that makes it so that countries are banned are either scammers are more prominent there, sanctions placed on those countries, or crypto being completely illegal on some countries internally I can only speak for Venezuela since I live here so I can confirm its illegal to mine coins here so I think to avoid any trouble sites avoid those countries in their totality and while its true that there are loopholes or way to ignore said restrictions at least to any normal onlooker it's fine and then it's only the fault of the person in that country

I also notice that some countries are also banned from other exchange recently.  I think it is for the reason for global economical nature and culture on those country. May they have a lot of preventers. Or another cause for that those country have tight security rules. 

Thanks,

• +1 1

It's normal, actually I'm used to it.

Many companies block them for several countries for various reasons, it can really be due to many factors such as: Sanctions, they are not interested in the public of that country, etc.

Normally the most benefited countries are the United States and Spain, almost all pages allow people from the USA and EUROPE.

I am Latino and here unfortunately there are many pages that I cannot use, but I understand them and I don't worry, I try to go ahead with the sites that do allow me to use them.

• +5 1

There are a large number of countries where the use of domains that host exchange platforms is restricted, this is due to sanctions imposed by governments where these platforms originate, mostly from the United States. Despite this, there are always methods to avoid this difficulty.

• +2 1

many cryptocurrency platforms are being adopted by their respective nations but others have all doors closed .. cryptocurrencies are the strong competition of the traditional banking system and many investments went from banks to exchanges

• +3 1

Lots of platforms ban countries that are subject to global economic sanctions, which is out of their control because they only enforce laws. But in fact, the people in these countries are the only losers because they are affected by the sanctions that are applied to the government of their country without any guilt.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think they have restrict this countries as the countries dont support crypto. crypto is very much popular now in all over the world and people are making money from crypto.

There are those who have given themselves to the task of speaking ill of Bitcoin (detractors), they make up every story that what gives is fear, it is said that terrorism is financed through it, money is laundered, etc. And that the vast majority of their funds are illegal. With all this, what country is it going to accept? But bad for the countries that prohibit it, because Bitcoin is here to stay and it is the future.

That's how I see it.

• +1 1

The reason behind top cryptocurrency exchanges restricting some certain countries is because cryptocurrency trading is not allowed or it is under strict regulations. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This happens since some countries do not have the approval of other more developed countries for marketing, for this reason some countries like Venezuela are restricted.

Most of the third world countries are banned from trading platforms and I think the reason for this is due to the economic sanctions imposed on these countries.
This is really annoying because digital currencies may help these poor people improve their situation

• +2 1