" Restricted countries"  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

Countries are restricted based on their awful offence they have committed online by scamming,spamming and violating rules given to them most times without being ready to change.

• +2 1

It's because of the sanctions imply by the US to some countries and restricting them to use Binance. So Binance has withdrawn its services from countries targeted by U.S. economic sanctions. There are lots of countries affected by sanctions like Venezuela, Somalia, Iran etc. Because of that I always say that Bitcoin will not save countries from sanctions.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

@abualez i think that it's the same case faced with crypto talk, it's block many countries because there are many scammers from those countries, and should be clean the site for every time from those scammers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well to legitimize everything that has money in it, and especially transfer we need to be very careful, so its shocking to me that one would worried that the current world we have has something to do with legitimization of the sites that offer transfer , but the truth is we need to be absolutely careful when it comes to do with anything of money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't remember this but if you say so then it must be, I remember I read something about restricting countries for some project page I looked at and there were many nations, I don't know why they would do that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The reason may be the inconsistency of the platform’s work laws with the financial laws of the banned countries or because of some kind of penalties or legal problems Therefore, these platforms resort to prohibiting these countries and adopting the method of activating the kyc to work with them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have seen that some countries are banned in some trade signatures because the current signatures in those countries go through some restrictions and the countries that are banned are involved in scams and they are also banned in crypto so they are not involved in any kind of trade.

• +2 1

My friend, the ban has two types ... internal and external ... the internal cause is known and it is from the same countries. As for Al-Kharji, it has two types, the first is due to some commercial sanctions, the second is from the same platforms, for example, it blocks the servers of the particular country because they are exposed to many cyber attacks on their way.

• +2 1

the main thing is digital money have no border.but some countries have no regulations regarding exchanges or wallets thats why they don't allow to do trade. i am hopefully world will understand the power of digital connectivity 

• +2 1

There are many reasons why certain countries are banned, the most common being politics. Many of those countries are not on good terms with the United States for that reason they are removed from the projects.

• +2 1

Simply these countries govt is not allowed to cryptocurrency for as a legal in these reason binance or coinbase not working such countries but i hope in future these countries govt allowed cryptocurrency to work as a legal than these exchanges also working start for these countries. 

Hello! It would be great if you told that. I only have guesses. Most likely in some countries cryptocurrency or something like that is prohibited. Analyze, read the news of these countries.

• +3 1

The Icelandic state exercises strict control over capital as part of its monetary policy adopted after the global economic crisis of 2008. It aims to reduce the outflow of Icelandic currency from the country. Under the same pretext, trading in foreign currency and bitcoin is prohibited in Iceland, since cryptocurrency is incompatible with the Law on Foreign Currency in the Country. Interestingly, a new cryptocurrency called Auroracoin has left Iceland. Its founders wanted to create a viable alternative to the current Icelandic banking system.

• +2 1

These countries lack proper legislation about crypto currency that's why people here can be easily frauded by scammers so these countries have banned crypto instead of making proper legislation

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Greeting. In the case of my region, we are restricted not by scammers, as they commented in a post, but by the sanctions that the United States has imposed on the government. These sanctions can also be received by those who are related in one way or another. Therefore, many projects are forced to restrict these countries through sanctions.

• +2 1

There are many authoritarian countries for which there are exchanges that cannot work with it since they would break laws and lose money trying, so the exchanges go more for countries that do not have problems with global restrictions and comply with the economic requirements

On 6/1/2020 at 6:58 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

most of these are US based companies, which means they have to comply to US laws and regulations, and there are many countries that are under a trade ban from the US government so they have to restrict those countries from accessing their services

Yes, especially coinbase that was founded in the United States and since 2012 you have grown extraordinarily covering many other countries but preventing others in which the laws are very strict and in others providing only part of their services.

In most cases, it is correct that countries such as India, Malaysia and other similar countries are blocking. After all, this is an illiquid people who do not want to spend anything.

One of the reasons some exchanges restrict some countries from trading crypto especially fiat is because of laws prevalent in those affected countries. Some social media also restrict some countries because majority of them are known for spamming and low content posts.

To be honest, this it's a very complex topic to talk about, you see, we can't do more than speculate here. The reasons of banning some countries from one platform or another might be many, from security motives to to international political disagreements and the main reason don't necessarily have to be "That X country have banned the cryptocurrencies for its habitants, so we will do the same on the online platforms related to it", there's many crypto-friendly countries that have been blocked from some sites like exchanges without any specific reason (Estonia or Venezuela for example).I'm sure that this will disappear trough the pass of the time, but for now,it's pretty unfair if you ask me :/.

Some of these countries are just banned crypto or have some sanction on it or from other countries. But I am pretty sure that simple VPN can help them solve this problem once and for all.

Some countries are regulating cryptocurrency, so because of this some cryptocurrency exchanges decides to restrict people that are residents of those countries from trading in their exchanges.

There are countries in the forum that have been banned and not benefited from and making profits because they violate the forum’s rules and not abide by the laws. They are written on the platform and they have the right to write, but they do not have the right to profit.
NG ',' EG ',' PK ',' ID ',' VE ',' BD ',' PH '.

There are only three big shopping malls. Although it is by the sea and there are a lot of cafes to go, I have no friends, so they are useless.