" Restricted countries"  - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

In some countries trading through Bitcoin is not considered good.so in some countries this site has been banned.this is not considered good by the government in the countries in which this site has been banned.

Yes my friend you are right, I also have seen the banned countries in YoBit site. According to my opinion, it could be because of the countries have also been blocked the Cryptocurrencies in these countries. The Government of these countries has not been accepted the Cryptocurrency yet. Or there may be a lot of spammers found it those countries who creates violation in crypto world.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Restricted countries there are a list of countries in which i think pakistan, India and Nigeria and other some countries are there in the world that are restricted for the cryptotalk and even they don't get paid.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Oyetoyy said:

@Honny143 Thanks. I'm sure going to learn a lot from you. Something else that comes to mind is some of these banned countries possibly have bad reputation of committing fraud and scam on trading platforms. So it will be better for the platforms to restrict those countries in order to preserve their own integrity because people will not use their platform if it is unsafe.

@Oyetoyy  maybe this is also one possibility happens to restricted those countries, I think you know this forum also banned several countries,

because most of this countries users doing spam and illegal activities on this forum so this forum totally banned those countries,

like that these trading platform's also have bad experience from those countries,

that's why maybe they banned those countries we can't ignored this probability.

• +1 1

I do not know whay that is but that even means that they are lacking something and they should also be losing some of the commissions which they would be earning if they add them as their payment option.

Not all people are lucky to use cryptotalk. There are many countries where cryptotalk is banned.

There are many people who genuinely wants to work in cryptotalk but are unable to do so.

Just be aware how lucky we are and be aware of the opportunity we received other than many other people who can't even access cryptotalk.

For me there should be no restricted countries because if some countries would not know about cryptocurrencies, then those of us who can obtain this information have to be grateful for being born in this country and being able to obtain information and contribute as well.

• +3 2

The truth is that I do not know why, but if it is true, coinbase is restricted to Latin America. In binance I can operate without problems, it is more time I have been selling my coins there because I save a lot in fees. Those who want to sell their coins should send waves to bianance and from there you trade them to another currency in order to sell.

• +3 1

I do not know much about the reason, but I think that these countries do not recognize cryptocurrencies or do not accept trading in them, or it is possible that they are scammed because of fraudsters in these countries knowing that these currencies are reliable

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

Dear @abualez there could be many reasons behind this but that I know is that every country/State has its own rules and regulations and concerns about the cryptocurrencies that's why cryptocurrencies is not allowed there

Second the companies are restricted to follow the rules of the state of they allow them to trade they if not they not. But hopefully it will be starting work in every state of the world.

countries being banned on this trading platform can be of reasons such as government regulated policies which does not favor the trading firms being in that concord or this country having not to be following their terms of policies as i heard of binance doing such on countries who do not follow their terms

From what I have heard from colleagues is that Binance and other cryptocurrency exchanges, restrict users from the US due to the regulations of this country, that are very strict regarding this matter, the only exchange that is regulated there is Coinbase. However, I know that people in the US use VPN to get access to those unregulated cryptocurrency platforms. 

• +3 1

On 6/1/2020 at 11:04 PM, Cammer said:

Because these countries governments don't want their people to benefit from this crypto field.  However, there are someways to bypass this for sure.

That's possible also they restrict their countries to discover cryptocurrency because they think that it will surpass the services of banks which may affect their works. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes. There are many countries that's they don't accept cryptocurrency. Most of them are Arab Emirates. They ban all the sites.Cryptocurrency is illegal in there . But i think in future it will be legal .

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

Yes you are right that many of the countries are banned for using these platforms. And there is a reason that these countries are banned for trading in cryptocurrencies. So these platforms doesn't works with these countries and don't give them payments.

• +2 1

Some countries can banned crypto because they don't want their people to use it. Also those big exchanges can listen to the usa government. I think it doesn't matter if some country doesn't allow crypto because crypto becaming more famous everyday and after while they have to accept it. Most of the countries speaking against crypto's but most of them probably making their own crypto project. I hope everyone can reach crypto.

• +4 1

Some of the lesser developed countries apply a strict prohibition policy on the crytocurrencies. They think they are providing the stablity of their financial ongoings and safety of the funds of their people but in the big picture, they are just missing another opportunity to catch the new economical trend. As a matter of fact, the reason behind their under-developedness lies deep within their reluctancy to follow the technological improvements and by this they continue their tendency to become less developed.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are many reasons behind banning cryptocurrency in many countries.Most of them fears that this currency will take over he real currency and also they cannot say you to give them tax in this digital money.So they think government will losse most of its revenue and the economic system will collapse. 

3 hours ago, TheMonster said:

Dear friend i dont know the exact reasons dude.But i think that the countries which were banned because there are many spammers found dude.There are many spammers and cheaters that cheater everyone dude.If you know the exact reason dude then please tell me.

Well.  @TheMonsterTI don't think in those platform's any one do spam are cheating easily, because these are well secured exchanges, maybe they have other reason's, like those exchange works on their country law,

where those banned countries not allowed to trading that is why they banned, and I think most of countries crypto banned,

where some countries strictly apply this banned, maybe these exchange also follows those banned countries rule's.

Edited by Honny143
  • Useful or interesting 2

Yes mate even here in this platform their are some countries which have been blocked from engaging their self from this great forum,which I don't know why but I think there most be something which they have done to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

agreed I am moreover note roughly discussion not allows about countries to see to trading, I judge this conversation follows countries rule for the reason that roughly countries banned crypto totally, consequently this chat as well controlled this country users,

Hi dear You are absolutely right, there are many such countries where it does not work The reason may be that the country does not follow his rules regulation. Or there could be some other reason for this, but this information  of yours is absolutely right 

Welcome friend to our favourite crypto currency platform.as a Newbie,first of all you have to complete 100 positive and useful posts for the site.and then you will be able to earn money from the site by making positive and useful posts for the site and also given rating others.               

Exchanges mainly follow country rules because in many countries they are not allowed to trade on exchangers because they do not allow cryptocurrency to be exchanged in that country.

Edited by Rafin478
  • +1 1

Hy mates I hope you having a good day I want to ask in much countries these type of websites and there related currencies are banned but we don't know why

Edited by Salmanmsk
Spelling mistake
  • +1 1