What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account?

Yes, there are some people who may sell their accounts on the forum, but it is difficult to discover them, but if the officials are able to discover them, I think that it is better to ban those accounts from paying because selling accounts is not good.

• +2 1

Selling a cryptotalk acount is not a good but one can do it as long as theries someone ready ro buy it but. Yeah you also see there is some post in service section

On 5/29/2020 at 1:04 PM, scorpiali said:

It's a wasting time right now because i think  no one can change his email so how they can sell his account and deal with the buyer ,and in general it's against the rules of the forum and can be banned for ever and lost all 

My brother @scorpiali , even someone sells the account, his account won't be accessible from the different locations and changing email is impossible without administrator's control. If one request to change email address, administrator checks all the security details. 

Yes, there are some people who sell their accounts, actually I have faced this issue before, someone hit my inbox asking me if you I want to sell my account for him for 10$, I told him I am not interested, I didn't feel that right.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I do not know if we can change our email here in the forum because the issue is that you have linked your account with the exchange too that would make it difficult to happen,

Total ban should be considered because selling your account is not a proper and legitimate thing to do, it will only bring the standard that is already In the forum down

• +2 1

This is very sad, and I did not know that it is included in the forum. Why do they sell accounts? This refers and will bring us people who are unable to create good content.

• +2 1

I think the admins should ban the people who sell their accounts but the the thing is that it is impossible to know whether someone has sold his or her account so there's no way that sanctions can be imposed on people who do this.

I think it should be a really responsible act as the persons complete hardwork should not go waste. I think it's always better to work for yourself and earn money on your own rather than selling. Good luck friends.

• +1 1

I don't think it's possible for someone to sell his/her cryptotalk account to someone because the phone IP address will be different. I think the penalty should be banned of the account. 

I did not see any punishment imposed for the one who sell his crypto talk account but if some one sell his crypto talk account definitely he has to sell his email address along with the account because the buyer can not operate your account except with your email address.

Someone can decide to sell his cryptotalk account for the following sanction, if he/she always got a warning point, if he need fast money and there new users are not eligble to register in cryptotalk so there will have demand for new users to have accounts so you can sell it with high price.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 5/27/2020 at 6:29 PM, korazon said:

Knowing that ranked accounts can be used to scam people in the crypto forum, we should be able to track these people to give warnings to the users as well. But I don't wanna make the forum like its controlled by the few people who ranked up already and decides who's who in the forum.  

I recently saw someone selling his cryptotalk account. I'm not sure if its possible since we can't change our email address here as far as I know I asked this here as well.

So what sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account?

It's not even possible to know whether someone sell account or not, because you don't be able to detect as authentication has been fully granted to the other person, so it's hard

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well i heard this new. I didn't know this can be happened. But i guess it is not possible to track who is using that account. The security of this forum is much higher. So a mistake can be happen by other user.  Administrators will find that soon. But we can't track that.

Most of the people create a new email ID to work on crypto talk forum so it is easier for them to give the control of new email to a person. In this way they can easily sell their account. And you are right about the fact that it is more easier for a well-reputed account to scam someone. I think this forum should bind one account with only one IP address and not allow that account to run on other IP address to prevent the selling of account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

And if the email is too sold than it can be recovered on the mobile number that you have provided while creating it so it is hard to sell the account and also there is no need for that.

• +3 1

I think that some users sell their accounts, especially when the site closes registration. And I think this suggests that you should treat this case more carefully, and therefore try not to break any rules. Many people try to deceive other users in every possible way, so I think we should tell the administration about this!

This is not legal to sell your account to other person because this would create opportunities to fraud .think if the sold account is used to carry out an unlawful activity in this great platform, the banned penalty is there waiting for such account. This is not good

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Selling of accounts is not something that can be prevented but total ban should be considered when an account is noticed not to be still owned my the initial person because it is not a proper thing to do. It will only bring the standard of the forum down.

This matter is against the laws of the forum and we must not sell our accounts, and if someone is found selling his account, I think he will be subjected to a ban, and I do not know that if the e-mail can be changed because we have linked it on the platform as well, it may not be possible to change the e-mail

Selling your Account if Crypto talk is a biggest mistake of your life where you will make a good future but cannot get another opportunity. For this sin I would punish that person I. P ban for life time from Yobit also. Because he done something which he doesn't have to do. Their for I forbid users to send their crypto talk account. If I find any person who are selling their Crypto talk account I will report it to Mod and admin. 

• +1 1

@korazon Obviously, that keeps happening but it's hard to determine those sold accounts although we don't need to worry because the forum is secured from all online frauds, spammers, and scammers as it's against the forum rules and regulations whereby they will get banned for a lifetime after several warning points if they don't correct their mistakes

download (22).jpg

• +1 1

This is crazy, we should not sell our accounts in this forum, it is true that there are no penalties imposed on members who do that, and we do not know if the sale happened or not, but it remains sad.

I don't think this is possible but if it is then it should be banned. No site wants sales of accounts of their users. It is not the purpose to make good accounts and then sell them. Also the buyer is risking too much and it will always be a mistake to do that.

• +1 1

Perhaps the cryptotalk accounts will become very valuable one day, just like in the bitcointalk forum and rising to higher ranks will require a lot more, even know it is not easy to rank to a senior rank and needs a lot of time, so perhaps some people will try to sell their accounts, although if this happens it will probably need to be some restriction put on them.

• +1 1