Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you!

Yes of course. Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean that we hate you. It's mean you posted poor content. To get good reputation You have to improve your skills. You have to learn from seniors post. So be patient and keep learning. Don't feel sad for bad reputation. 

I saw a comment that is really useless and I hesitated to give him a -5 star because I think I don't have the right to give a negative rating because I'm still new in this forum. The comment is just stating about money and it's not even related to the topic and also it is not even a proper sentence.

Thank you for talking to us about this topic. Many of us think that our reputation is not good or others don't tell us that they think they don't love us. You are wrong because if you use full comment, of course If you post well, you will not get good reputation and if you do not post well, reputation will not chase you...

The main idea of writing topics is to share information and knowledge while we are working so that our topics should be useful enough in order to share things we know about or things that are important for us to be known. So I believe that, even if these topics got good reputations the topics should have a great idea with strong and useful content in order to help others especially newbies to learn things that they do not know about.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

as i mentioned to the last post or topic i posted a reply, giving reputations is more than important because of reputations you can define if that members have a great and useful contents but never discourage if we give bad reputations we're just being a strict and implementing some of the rules here and we give that if your post is useless so better to comment only useful to get good reputation from other members. 

Hello hope you will be find and doing good.

As you explained that how to take good reputation and how to avoid bad reputation so had explained it very well i personally follow these ways from the start and i am.getting good reputation. Many of the members are just doing copy and past and then they said we had got bad reputation but they don't chech their own post so i request them pls be loyal with forum and don't try break the rules of the forum.

I think that if you are new and they give you a bad rating, it is not a reason to get angry but to see what you did wrong and thus learn and correct mistakes

Yes giving a bad reputation is a hate because some writers get annoyed when given bad reputations. But been given bad reply tells you to improve you stills of writing.

Yes members should not take negative reactions as a bad experience. It can help them improve the quality of their work, specially if someone pointed out where they are wrong about. This kind of negative reaction might be the reason why you might be successful one day. Use this experience to learn and not to quit.

• +5 1

Most members of the forum and beginners believe that we hate them when we put a bad reputation we put it because their publication is not useful until they are improving their publishing and do not repeat the repetition of these mistakes.

If you are given a negative rating, don't feel bad about instead ask yourself why did that happen. Reread your comment that has a negative feedback and think of a way to prevent it for happening again. 

Please rate my comment ❤️

It is a time to understand this topic brother i am agree with you newbies are making mistakes mostly but then we give negative reputation they will think we hate them but the true is we will correct her mistakes to avoid being ban by moderators.

• +3 1

On 5/25/2020 at 7:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you are all fine. Let's discuss about bad reputation! There are two types of reputations here in the forum which are a good reputation and a bad reputation. Many members are talking about good reputations most of the time but today we will talk about a bad reputation, why you get them and how to avoid them. 

There are some topics which have get bad reputations because of some reasons, writers of those topics may complaining for getting bad reputations without understanding the meaning of bad reputation and why they get it in their topics. Some members they thought we hate them them and that's why we gave them bad reputations! That's not true, bad reputation will remind you that your topic has some mistakes that you will have to avoid them in your next topic to get a good reputation!

This will give you bad reputation:

1. Copy and paste other topics or comments.
  2. Writing a meaningless post.
  3. Wrong spelling to your posts in several times.
  4. Unnecessary jokes (not all members likes jokes)
  5. Short post! (E.g - Thank you.   Okay.   I am happy.   ETC)
  6. Wrong section posts.

There are many more mistakes that can give you bad reputation but those are the most mistakes which are done by many members. We have to avoid them because many bad reputations in our posts will decrease trust from other members.

Here are few ways to avoid bad reputation:

1. Write your own posts (Don't copy)
  2. Write a topic when you have something to share (Don't write a topic because other members have write a topic)
  3. Write topics for helping others to solve/ teach something.
  4. Write a topic at least with three or more sentences so that you can explain well.
  5. Write all topics in the right section.
  6. Make sure all words are correct (check your topic again before submit)

By following this, you will decrease bad reputations in your topics and increase good reputations. You will be proud for your efforts when your topics will have good reputations because good things are hard to find!

________________________ .

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for this kind information. We should follow them but I think every one is trying best and by giving him bad reputation we are hurting them. If a people post a very bad comment like it is not relate  with topic than you can give them bad reputation because encouraging a bad thing mean discourage a good thing.

yes it's true that bad reputation does not mean that this forum hates you but it helps you in improving yourself. Feedback always helps you can identify your mistakes easily and then can improve your mistakes.

Yes its true. I usually give bad reputation to short posts which are less than 100 characters and to those which are meaningless or irrelevant to the topic.So to avoid bad Reputation don't do irrelevant comments if you don't have any idea about the topic then don't do comment just to complete your per day Target.And also try to do comment with a brief explanation which should be more than 100 characters.Good Luck!

• +3 1

On 5/25/2020 at 7:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you are all fine. Let's discuss about bad reputation! There are two types of reputations here in the forum which are a good reputation and a bad reputation. Many members are talking about good reputations most of the time but today we will talk about a bad reputation, why you get them and how to avoid them. 

There are some topics which have get bad reputations because of some reasons, writers of those topics may complaining for getting bad reputations without understanding the meaning of bad reputation and why they get it in their topics. Some members they thought we hate them them and that's why we gave them bad reputations! That's not true, bad reputation will remind you that your topic has some mistakes that you will have to avoid them in your next topic to get a good reputation!

This will give you bad reputation:

1. Copy and paste other topics or comments.
  2. Writing a meaningless post.
  3. Wrong spelling to your posts in several times.
  4. Unnecessary jokes (not all members likes jokes)
  5. Short post! (E.g - Thank you.   Okay.   I am happy.   ETC)
  6. Wrong section posts.

There are many more mistakes that can give you bad reputation but those are the most mistakes which are done by many members. We have to avoid them because many bad reputations in our posts will decrease trust from other members.

Here are few ways to avoid bad reputation:

1. Write your own posts (Don't copy)
  2. Write a topic when you have something to share (Don't write a topic because other members have write a topic)
  3. Write topics for helping others to solve/ teach something.
  4. Write a topic at least with three or more sentences so that you can explain well.
  5. Write all topics in the right section.
  6. Make sure all words are correct (check your topic again before submit)

By following this, you will decrease bad reputations in your topics and increase good reputations. You will be proud for your efforts when your topics will have good reputations because good things are hard to find!

________________________ .

Thanks for reading!

Getting negative point it is not a big issue take this negative point in a positive sense that you will be attentive and this is an alarm for you that your post are not much useful that people are giving you negative points so  learn from your mistakes try to improve the quality of your posts so people will appreciate you.

There is no matter of hate because  hate is a strong word and it has been said on this platform over again that there is a required number of characters for every posts and it should not be less than 100. 

The posts we write has to be educative, inspiring and  beneficial to all members , failure to abide by this rules would lead to negative ratings which would affect the reputations. In essence,  your earnings would be affected and this would have a negative effect on the member .

Actually giving bad reputation to someone doesn't mean he hate you no it may be from what you write on a topic it does not complied with what they are asking, so given you bad reputation means. Use construtive grammar and useful content so that others may like you post

• +5 1

On 24/5/2020 at 22:35, Calvinpriva said:

Hola amigos,

Espero que estén todos bien. ¡Hablemos de la mala reputación! Hay dos tipos de reputación aquí en el foro, que son una buena y una mala reputación. Muchos miembros están hablando de buena reputación la mayor parte del tiempo, pero hoy hablaremos sobre una mala reputación, por qué las obtienes y cómo evitarlas. 

Hay algunos temas que tienen mala reputación debido a algunas razones, los escritores de esos temas pueden quejarse de tener mala reputación sin comprender el significado de mala reputación y por qué la obtienen en sus temas. ¡Algunos miembros pensaron que los odiamos y por eso les dimos mala reputación! Eso no es cierto, la mala reputación te recordará que tu tema tiene algunos errores que tendrás que evitar en tu próximo tema para obtener una buena reputación.

Esto te dará mala reputación:

1. Copie y pegue otros temas o comentarios.
  2. Escribiendo una publicación sin sentido.
  3. Ortografía incorrecta de sus publicaciones en varias ocasiones.
  4. Bromas innecesarias (no a todos los miembros les gustan las bromas)
  5. Publicación corta! (Por ejemplo, gracias. Está bien. Estoy feliz. ETC)
  6. Publicaciones de sección incorrecta.

Hay muchos más errores que pueden darte mala reputación, pero esos son los errores más cometidos por muchos miembros. Tenemos que evitarlos porque muchas malas reputaciones en nuestras publicaciones disminuirán la confianza de otros miembros.

Aquí hay algunas formas de evitar la mala reputación:

1. Escriba sus propias publicaciones (no copie)
  2. Escriba un tema cuando tenga algo para compartir (no escriba un tema porque otros miembros han escrito un tema)
  3. Escriba temas para ayudar a otros a resolver / enseñar algo.
  4. Escribe un tema al menos con tres o más oraciones para que puedas explicarlo bien.
  5. Escriba todos los temas en la sección correcta.
  6. Asegúrese de que todas las palabras sean correctas (verifique su tema nuevamente antes de enviarlo)

Al seguir esto, disminuirá la mala reputación en sus temas y aumentará la buena reputación. Estará orgulloso de sus esfuerzos cuando sus temas tengan buena reputación porque las cosas buenas son difíciles de encontrar.

________________________.

¡Gracias por leer!

Good Topic, very important to take into account, it leaves everything very well explained, this is something very difficult to handle since not all of us have the possibility of advancing with topics because someone else has already written it, but the idea is not to give up and keep trying To create a totally new and unique one, and it is not impossible, you just have to try harder.

• +2 1

That's right, I think the main reason behind bad reputation is writing posts that are not desirable, or that have no meaningful meaning. When we receive a bad reputation, we must pay attention to the mistakes we made and correct them. 

I think what that means is that people like you to try hard by making some good post, and you to can learn from it in sense that when you want to make another post, you will calm down to prepare for it.

This is an important topic and it should be discussed. It does not mean that I gave you a bad reputation. I hate you, no, my friend. This is wrong words. Perhaps I have some negative comments on what you post or I saw a post and a comment is wrong. This does not mean hate.

Yes Absultly right giving a bad rating does not mean you hate the person. Its mean you want to say that improve your skills. 

If people believe that because we give them a bad reputation, we make them angry or they don't like them, it is not so on the contrary, it is for them to see and analyze that they are wrong so that when they publish another topic they will like it better than the previous 

• Useful or interesting 1

We should utilize this element with all straightforwardness. No decent point should be granted aside from the individual who merits it to urge him to compose more valuable posts. On the off chance that we discover something that abuses the laws of the gathering, we should report it and give a terrible standing to its proprietor so the standing precisely mirrors its proprietor and not arbitrarily award it to anybody.