Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

On 5/24/2020 at 5:41 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

That's pretty obvious, you're likely to receive spam emails if you give your emails to someone anonymous. You must be aware of the incoming threats or malicious link that are sent to your email. The emails are intentionally sent to collect your personal information including your bank details, credit card information, phone number and so on. Also, you might get some phising websites links to your mail, which are mainly intended to hack your account password and get hold of your privacy. So, make sure you're not the next victim of cyberattacks, so you must be cautious before you got into the problem. Make sure you have enabled 2FA, and a strong password for your social media account. I suggest you to use password manager to make your account more secure, and in case of cryptocurrency wallet I would recommend you to use hardware wallets rather than software wallets.

Always be aware about your surroundings many scammers would be trying to scam you, always don't give any mind to those people who are and also don't give any personal information. Thanks brother for sharing your opinion it would help many members in this forum.

Hello dear friend , advice to avoid  getting scammed.some site is fake here but the cryptotalk is helpful site for begginer .it will not scamm the people .it is very helpful the newbie to get knowledge and trading skills at this  forum .

Hello friends, especially the brand new and the newbies here, be very careful on the things you see here or on telegram pertaining to crytocurrency, many are scammers, so be aware.

• +1 1

we should avoid sharing our personal information through social networks or websites with people which we don't trust I think it will protect us from scammers.

Secondary email address also prevents scammers to enter into your other mobile accounts as that account is not associated with them. Additional security features like 2fa must also be used.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It's not only about spammers, but also posting any kind of personal information on untrusted links puts a person at risk of being stolen and fraudulent.
One has to be extremely careful about the information he shares

As I read through the posts under this topic, I learned a lot of tips to avoid getting scammed. I think this will be very helpful to all the members in the forum because they will be able to have an idea on how to avoid getting scammed.

Hi, thank you my friend for giving me that kind of advice. I am not remain touch with internet too much. I start this forum 1st time in my life. I cannot have good knowledge. So now i cannot give my real email address to any websites. But i think this forum is safe for use and i give to this forum my same email adresses and infact it is real. Is there any danger here of scammers.? Please tell me about that. Thanks.

On 5/24/2020 at 5:41 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

We should be really alert while using any sites and while giving our personal information. We should be aware about fake sites and fake offers given by them and prevent ourselves from getting scammed. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post my friend .You are right and your advise is really helpful for us because so many fake scam sites collect our email , if you want to join an other sites then don't use real email give them another email . Always be careful from the scammers .

E-mail scam is a very simple method, but there are those who think the incoming mail is genuine. It is not their fault, of course, there is no need for such things. I recommend that you do not share your e-mail address with every site and do not click on every incoming mail.

One more advised that I want to give to beginners to prevent scamming is not to give private key of your wallet to anyone else, irrespective of the payment that the scammer offers.

i absolutely consider you what you say because it's far very awful for us to put our mail addresses into unknown and unreliable web sites due to the fact those addresses can be hacked by means of scammers and hackers

Hello friend, I will take into account your advice so that they can not even scam me, I will also give you some tips not to be scammed, be careful with the offers you receive or see whenever you see or want to invest in an offer, do a lot of research so as not to be cheated.

• +3 1

Protect yourself

Be alert to the fact that scams exist. ...

Know who you're dealing with. ...

Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them: If unsure, verify the identity of the contact through an independent source such as a phone book or online search.

Scammers will try all ways on having to get their prey, as it might through a social network, or even through emails, as I think that's why being vigilant and having such information is gladly necessary to hold on and keep on mind

It true we need to not to trust some websites because there are lot of website now created by scammers so therefore, I advise you not to produce your ID just to any website you come across

On 5/24/2020 at 1:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Look into - Protonmail.com & Tutanota.com - for alternate email addresses. They are very secure, private & free for the basic accounts. Rather than giving out your main email when signing up to non - trusted sites. You have a very good point why you shouldnt use your main email addy, for these sites. You can also find on Google, temporary email addy´s, just for this reason. Live & Learn.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Thank you my friend for your advice. I am with you in this advice. This happens a lot and you may lose your email account. You should pay attention and know the reliable sites well.

I do not know if they already mentioned it but you should always know the person who offers you their profitability service, just by looking at their page or Facebook, you will know if it is a profile created 5 minutes ago, that already tells you everything.

I have made this mistake once and now my main email is filled with the spam mails and even deleting one one emails will take more than hour. So, I am shifting my accounts. So, you should never give your email to any websites with out confirmations that the site is good or not.

• +3 1