Tell us your crypto prediction expert you follow - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your crypto prediction expert you follow

Every trader of crypto market resources has their own sentiments with respect to forecasts of bitcoin cost. Since we as a whole knows btc hundreds percent exact expectations unimaginable however we can anticipate a very close range with fast forecasts of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Tracking down expert people who can predict the price is good because that will help us know the next market movement, but in my opinion these things remain only expectations and cannot be very certain no matter how expert a person is in that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Marketing prediction some time might be wrong, so it required further information through research for full details on the market cap. What i believe much is keep checking the price frequently.

• +1 1

I don't follow a specific analyst or expert,I use indicators and do research.someone's predictions are good to some extent or correct I don't really do expert predictions.some of them predicts wrongly and it doesn't guarantee success.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would say that the only crypto prediction expert that I follow is only me because why not. I think the only reason why people are following this people is because they do not have yet the confidence of making their own decision about huge risks in their life. I only do this so that I would be able to practice myself as well to be confident on doing it as well in real life but also to not put blame to other people if ever they make me get a wrong decision about their prediction in trading in the market.

• +2 1

This is valuable information, thanks for that. Sometimes members and I try to make sure that our analysis is correct or not helpful. We would not resort to the opinions of experts with more than 5 years of experience in this field. But they are not all very well in analysis, some of their analysis is misguided speculation.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If we examine the Bitcoin cycles that happens every 4 years, we can get the idea of the price where it will be heading in the next long term. Well depending and making trades on these personel is absolutely wrong idea but we can know what big investors think about the Bitcoin.

Personally I like a youtuber named Benjamin Cowen, he didn't predict about prices though🤣 like all those Clickbait videos.

He express the bitcoin price in logarathmic value and in terms of mathematical funcation, he explains the cycles and charts. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Anyway these are perma bulls. They are not to be considered as good indicators as Pomp and basically all the rest perma bull were calling for new bull run even a day before the crash to 4K. If you invest in someone else's predictions, you will be more likely to lose. Personally i think that there is no set way to make a prediction on the crypto market because it is so volatile that there is constantly price changes. 

I actually just read the news on the google chrome and where the news comes to me without my efforts that is why I do not follow anyone and that is why I can not mension anyone too..

Thank you for sharing the information and also increasing us in knowledge about the predict expert you mention it have really learn from your post

I've some experts that i follow but i disagree them sometimes. It's okay to follow them and they can really make good predictions time by time but we shouldn't trust them %100 because they can also make mistakes. For me i'd like to follow my predictions and if i lose money it could be my mistake not others.

For me I will believe in the prediction where the price of bitcoin will reach up to 28000$ up to 30000$ this year. I'm going to hold my coin and I will do transactions once that event happen. 

• +4 1

I periodically watch some channels on Telegram to comply with the charge adjustments of cryptocurrencies, and i am working on imposing their advice cautiously to accumulate the fantastic reap 

I believe that expectations remain expectations and may be true or false but we must choose one and take expectations from him and not confuse ourselves by dealing with more than one person because it can confuse our thinking. 

My friend, I do not rely on forecasts at all because I do not believe them simply because the only person or thing that determines the price of the cryptocurrency is the extent and actual volume of its trading, it is what determines whether it increases or decreases according to the increase in circulation or the decrease in trading Thank you

• +3 1

I often follow the coin market cap currency trading volume which help me to know what price prediction can be next for btc..though i am not a big trader but as a crypto lover i love to see the price prediction of different currency that get submitted by different people. But most them dont become true prediction

No longer control a good deal confidence in the forecasts ended by certain associates for the reason that we aphorism that no fictional changes in the worth of bitcoin allow been achieved hence far afield as was likely to materialize

There are many gurus on the net. But I think there is no one who has never been wrong, so I think what you have to appreciate is the quality of analysis that the character has and based on that verify his successes and failures

There are many predictions expert the predictions I am following will not be thesame with your own prediction experts. So let's learn from various aspects of predictions from different prediction expert.

Personally I'm not following anyone and I only doing vechain coin trading. I do a price analysis of this coin every day, like watching the news, seeing its price in exchange or coinmarketcap

Following predictions is great but as you said that if you don't have that confidence in forecast and predictions you should understand that you need to follow the flow and understand cryptocurrencies itself with your own instincts 

Predictions and crypto experts are valuable source of information about the market and its future courses but i generally do not rely on single predictions of one expert. It is advised to follow a group of experts and summarize their forecasts by self research as experts can be manipulative sometimes

I personally not prefer any prediction sites for the upcoming predictions of the Crypto currencies I only prefer the exchange which i used such as yobit and Wazirx which shows me a good predictions of the coins and I deal with such predictions only.

If you want any information about crypto currency, then you can take everything from this platform by joining it.It has been seen that often people join crypto industry only to earn money, but we should also learn knowledge from it which can help us a lot. I like the platform very much in this time because we have been able to earn more during this Pandemic situation. 

There are many recommendations and forecasts that guide us to the right ways to work and the right ways to trade, but most of the time I do my own experiments and my readings related to the chart and currency movements to increase my knowledge of trading and investing