Consequences for inappropriate & appropriate creating of topic submitted to inappropriate section - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Consequences for inappropriate & appropriate creating of topic submitted to inappropriate section

Thank you for bringing up this topic. The topic and the post behind the topic must be closely related. One cannot bring up a topic and write something which is not related to the topic. So give a thought before bringing up a topic and posting something.

thank you for giving us your perception and knowledge in this remember. it's miles critical for all to recognize that a few posts might be deleted and occasionally there are duplicates different instances it's far some thing else so i'm trying to be cautious particularly on the grounds that there had been many posts that were spam the ultimate month.

It seems to me that if you make the mistake what you can get is that they delete the publication and give you warning points or also what you can get that is worse than those two is that they ban you from the site and that would be very bad that's why you have to be careful when writing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if you create a topic under inappropriate cathegory, your topic is just deleted. I don't think they give you a warning points for that as far as I read the forum rules, but since I am new to this platform, I am not so sure about it.

• +1 1

We should all read and adhere the rules abd regulations of the forum so that we do not violate them and we must stick to publishing within the sections assigned to them and not publish any topic in any section that it does not belong to.

Many of us struggle with deleting posts!
In fact, it is a waste of fatigue and time.
The reasons that you mentioned for deleting posts are common mistakes that many forum members make unintentionally, especially the issue of starting the post with a capital letter.
So thanks for alerting them!

Amazing information is shared by you but I am worried why you get banned I am very shocked to notice on your post you shared a good information here but why this happened with you I don't know but I think rules of this platform are very strict. 

Thank You dear for this useful Information its really highly valuable information.I appreciate you for this superb post as it will be helpful for members whom posts got deleted or they got warning points as should be careful about all the necessary points that you mentioned in your post.we should check all the aspects and rules while creating a topic to avoid any problems later.

• +3 1

Base on my opinion and understanding. to me as greatly as i partake of been as in the forum , your checking account will acquire banned and additionally it may make suspended.  You may get caveat points for the similar dishonorable hobby in the forum that is prohibited.

Everybody should peruse and comprehend the laws of the gathering so we don't abuse them and we should cling to distributing inside the areas allotted to them and not distribute any point in any part that doesn't have a place with it until this discussion stays coordinated.

Thank you, my friend, indeed, a very important topic and a useful proposal that helps me advance more while increasing my understanding of the relevant topics with all adults for sharing with us their precious opinions because they increase us love for work and a positive response to it.

This post is a an eye opener, especially for us the beginners in this forum. Yes,you just saved us from unnecessary and unrewarding stress. We'll follow the rules and guidelines while posting anything in this place. Thank you

• +2 1

To avoid wasting effort in the forum, everyone should first review the forum rules From the point of view of usefulness and in fact it should contain useful and valuable information and secondly, the search tool must be used to ensure non-repetition of the position And in the best way, many should pay attention to the relevance of the content of the topic to the section to be published, and these are the reasons in general that cause the topics to be deleted.

Hi mate, we should all remember that we  are all here to learn,earn, and also to use our time wisely. I think the consequence for inappropriate creation of topic submitted to inappropriate section of this forum should be deletion of the topic , doing this will prevent the members from going wrong.

• +1 1

Friend, thank you for making this topic very useful and helpful, now I can know the consequences for the inappropriate and appropriate creation of a topic sent to the inappropriate section because now I know what will happen if one day I make that mistake and now I will try not to make it Now that I know what will happen or what problems I will get into.

Once you create appropriate and inappropriate topic and send them to inappropriate sections your topic will be deleted and if care is not taking you may receive some warning point or even be given suspension, thanks.

• +1 1

If you develop a publication poorly, they can give you warning points that vary according to the fault you committed. That is why it is very important that we know all the rules of the forum by heart to avoid making mistakes. There are many publications that talk about this topic!

There are many things that beginners still have to learn thanks to the fact that there are people like you who are interested in the other and help us to make fewer mistakes I am making comments at the moment and it seems that I am doing things well because I have not been introduced No moderator in the future I want to make my own posts but for this I have to learn a lot.

after creating a lot of topics in this forum I find it out that it is good option not to create topics and just put a replies on the previously created topics that would be easy and less content will be deleted

The administrators created rules that seem fair to me and we will always have to respect them. In the about forum section there are posts posted by the administrators that detail each of these. It is important that we visit these publications and learn and follow the rules, so we avoid receiving warning points.

On 5/19/2020 at 12:21 PM, Babubu609 said:

Guy guys is a new day I am coming up with a topic discussing on a big mistakes we often make. We feel guilty for getting purnished for been guilty the moderators are sad to purnished you but when you deserve the purnishment as it was written on the forum rules then they have to do their work.

Note: I create this topic  for the help of everyone in the forum. We all except a few are doing it right.

You might be surprised and be sad after all the stress you create a good qaulity topic and submit it at end you find it deleted. Please now don't be sad. Kindly check out this questions with answers giving it will give you the reason why your topic get deleted :

1. Now let say you have created a topic, please have you try to search about it before creating it?

Answer: yes I search and is not repetitive.

Now calm down there is a problem with your topic because the moderators don't delete topic without a reason. You might be right having a good topic but the post attached to it is not matching the name of the topic or is kind of useless topic. E.g Bitcoin halving 2020 well this is a good heading but from your post you end up discussing something useless without meaning and discussing nothing about halving. This is useless content and you will receive a warning point or get your post deleted. They might pity you deleting your topic without giving you a warning point because of how good you get the post. If the post is bad you received double purnishment for it.

2. I created a topic both the post and heading are matching and discussing related to it, my post is not repetative, why is it deleted?

Answer: 

Yes it most be deleted for two reasons that is not highlights from your question. Firstly have considered the section you have submitted your topic? If  no that is also a reason with that you can receive a warning point or deleting a topic. Secondly have review a post from the about forum on how to create a topic if no then. You need to do that before creating a topic.

Note: we almost all of us here make this little mistake creating a topic without starting with a capital letter. This makes your topic and post to be of a low qaulity.qaulity.

Try to correct this mistakes we often makes it all the time. This always discouraged us from creating new topics to avoid deleting of topics and receiving warning point.

This post is not a repetative so don't panic telling us your opinion. You are welcome to cryptotalk forum.

A well deserved post always deserves an appreciation!!

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this valuable information because lots of member are new  here and they do not have much information about the forum and you have discuss many  things in a great detail this may help us a lot and we can understand our work and can learn a lot of new things.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Good information mate. While doing research it should must be kept in mind that we are searching for right thing that your concept for specific topic should must be clear. I myself created a topic a few time ago and it got deleted but I know that my content wasn't so good but I learned from that experience. Now I am going through learning phase so that I will be able to create a good and informative topic there. 

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation, and of course you are providing new and unparalleled information, I wish you more progress and success, and we must work hard to follow what you said to us, my friend. 

You did well in focusing on very important points at work in this forum ... Our goal is success ... We must not accept defeat and be disappointed on the contrary when removing any post or criticism, this helps the author of the article. Avoid what was criticized in the past, and this helps him gain experience in not repeating it ... and cooperation and quoting from the opinions of others and sharing with us their experiences indicate the extent of credibility and love to work in this useful forum ...

• +3 1