Scammers! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

You all know that telegram is the best place for scammers and it sits there and keeps an eye on people who have a good amount.  And then they send them different types of links so that you open their links and fall into their fraud.  You should not open such links

No matter how ignorant a beginner may feel or think to be and how cognizant and activeness an old member will as well feel to be, the silent fact is everyone should always been careful about the connection with these scammers.

We are not new to scammers anymore it just that on daily basics they device new means of scamming people so what we can do is just to be watchful AMD very careful

Yes, there are many scammers who are spreading their trap in everywhere such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn etc. They give the huge offer to get huge profits which are totally scam. I also don't know how to get rid off them, but I just block them whenever I see these type of offers. After blocking them, I also report to the Support of sites to take a strict action on them.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, they are completely right. Wire is demonstrating to be a really great stage for scammers. Such joins are sent to us on social media shape etc. they appear such offers which individuals can get to begin with in their deception indeed in the event that they don't need to.

I do not like to talk about cryptocurrencies within social media .. because there are many fraudsters who have experience deceiving members and stealing their money .. I am still a beginner and try to stay away as much as possible from fraudsters .. The best solution is to work in this wonderful platform only

Yes,there are somany scammers. Don't go to scammers offers. Because if you go through it you can lose your money. Don't share your account information to anyone. Create a strong passwords for your account to avoid the hackers. So work hard and don't give up yourself until you reach your goals. 

Friend I agree with you faced such a situation I read. I also have a few team scammers. That means the trespassers were following me and they told me to take out their new coins to invest something in them. And I used to be with the impeccable representative, their messages bothered me a lot. After all these days, I blocked every one of their telegrams and took leave.

They will give you a lot in the first place and will give you a top if you give a hand to the top then you are in the hands of those scammers,Loss can eat your invaluable money.

Hello my friend, being new for a day in the forum, I think that the true meaning of fraudsters is to steal it from the effort and fatigue of others without having to question it, and this is something that no one will accept, and it is violating the rules, so you must get rid of these scammers so we can work here with enthusiasm and activity and thank you, it is a wonderful post

Currently, the activities of online scammers are increasing in almost all fields related to information technology. On the one hand, it is a threat to information technology, on the other hand, it is a risk to people who use online. Therefore, the awareness of every user is very important to stay free from it.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

I don't know much about it that scammers are also present in Telegram app because I am not using it and scammers also on other many sites such as there are many a lot of site which scammer are present and they are stealing the money of many people.

Hi dear friends cheater  is very common everywhere today.we should avoid cheats.because scammer destroyed the innocent people life.

Yes there are many scammers who want to hack our account. We want to worl very carefully for avoid scammers. We want to always protect our personal information from scammers for safe our crypto account. 

• +1 1

I do not get fooled easy but I fear that one may have a good plan that will make me lose money. I am always search, But it comes in my mind that it is not possible to happen and it is a bait so that i never reply back to that person to avoid being scam.

Well my friend I'm new member of this forum. And I'm not sure about this scammer but in my opinion we should not give our personal information easily because sometimes we have scam from scammer. So my friend don't gives personal information without any searching about them.

Our property has been stolen, which is why so many great experts have always warned us not to click on any unsafe links.
6705 posts
Posted on May 18, 2020 Everyone knows that the Telegram platform is the place of choice for scammers, where they always make eye-catching offers and send interesting links if anyone traps them.

Lots of scammers make use of telegram to deceive people into investing to their platform. You need to beware of them and avoid all their fake promises. I advise you to stay away from telegram bots if possible so as to save your income from scammers.

You wrote a useful advice. We must be careful of fraud. Our personal information should be kept away from untrustworthy sites. Sites that offer fantastic and free profits are often a scam. I wish you all the best.

I am a beginner here and I don’t know how to get rid of the scammers. I suggest you to avoid such communication. Don’t reply to those anonymous guys, even if they approach you nicely. 

Indeed, my friend, there are many scammers through the applications who send links or sites on the grounds that they earn money in exchange for logging in to them, so I advise you not to respond to these messages and block these people and do not give your password or personal information and data to anyone.

• +4 1

hello mate scammers are more dangerous to us because they just want to collect all the coin we suffer and get by using some strategy on us that will attract us so they convinced us and we give them our wallet information.

You are not the only one, it happens to me daily, before they added me to groups supposedly about businesses or projects, then I was able to confugure my telegram so that no one would add me to strange groups and when a stranger writes to me privately, I ignore him and he does not write to me anymore It's the best we can do, if we take care of ourselves, they won't be able to scam us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you mate,  well even me too I have noticed that because most of the telegram sites keep advertising somethings offering huge amount of profit on your investment and I keep doubting that. Thank God I havent put any of my dime in it. We should always be cautious. 

Exactly there are lots of scammers roaming around different platforms and sites we should ignore them and their offers and we should report them to the community heads so they can remove them and make community clean of spammers

Hello mate, there are alot of scammers out there that are ready to scammed you and take everything you have,so you have to be very careful with the people you share your information and experience with, scammers can send you a link to apply for it and get paid for what you have invest,so be careful with scammers.