Scammers! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Scammers are everywhere my friend. Sometimes we don't know how to differentiate them with the people that are real. And that is the reason why we need to be very careful in terms of sending our money or coin to anyone online. You might get scam and you will lose all your money. Remember how you work hard to get your money, don't became a victim.

You have to always be vigilant and wary of any other attempts ... that way they lose everything you have, stay safe. I wish you good luck.

Yes as the bitcoin price is increasing day by day there are many people who are trying to scam you and get all of your hard earning. Just make sure you do not make any kind of investment to those people who mostly offer a certain amount of percentage increase on your money (interest or profit) they are usually scammers.

Yes dear we see everywhere scammers just like on the telegram and other social networks and they come to join us and get our personal information by using attractive links. I think we can not tell them any information about our privacy. 

Yes dear we see everywhere scammers just like on the telegram and other social networks and they come to join us and get our personal information by using attractive links. I think we can not tell them any information about our privacy. 

Indeed, this is a wonderful and remarkable platform but this is a digital platform and at every digital platform there is a risk of scammers and hackers. Scammers can scam you by using many techniques but if you have the proper knowledge about scamming and avoiding scammers then you can avoid scammers.

We have to avoid them, and the best way is to block the chat they have to us when they communicate, so they can not talk to us anymore, for that and many other things, always have people you trust, such as groups or communities where we can be aware of information on how to protect ourselves from scammers.

• +2 1

@koala26 You are right. Nowadays there are a lot of scammers are active on internet to steal peoples money. It should not to do that connecting with members outside cryptotalk. Because it is a trap of professional scammers. So avoid such as works.

Telegram is the most used platform of scammers that will throw buckets of deal on you if you got trapped their they will show thier hand with out wasting a time so we should be carefull of such deals and scammers think carefully before accepting any proposals. 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Ryan_07 said:

You are absolutely right. About 95% telegram bots / crypto currencies related group are fake. From those group,  alots of scammers comes and start DM personaly about their fake project and sites. @Gago44

@Ryan_07  scammers full fill in social media platform's, their main motive how to steal innocent peoples money, so they sends this type pishing links are attractive investment plans offer's, once we are lick those links are invest in those plan's,  that might be lost our funds most of these type scams happen in telegram, so be care full.

• +3 1

Dear friends, there are many spammers in the forum who cheat ordinary people and steal their personal information.  So we have to be careful and keep personal information well protected so that it does not fall into the hands of any kind of spammers.  Thank you.

Yes dear it will also happened with me. But they all are scammed. They want to stole our coins. So please take care of all messages and not replied to any message and not give your personal information to any replied message.

Scammers make us fall in their trap by putting forward exciting offers and beneficial policies and schemes, anyone who is in urgent need of money can easily fall in their trap. So something soon has to be done to prevent such fraudulents.

I believe we all get telegram messages from scammers, and I also received several messages, but I only talk about their project with them and I ignore them when I find it as a scam, and I block them if necessary.

Don't give any reply to such kind of messages, and just block these kind of messages. They always provide unusual offers don't fall into those. We must be very careful from these kind of scammers

• +1 1

Scammers out there many . Your personal information most important don't share anybody.  Be careful.  Your privacy your personal information your everything.  Thanks for sharing this post dear . 

Dear Friend! If they are temporary and losing, which is why you have to get out of the annoying coding group on the telegram. This world of crypto where is a lot of scammers. 

Yes brother, a whole lot of scammers are in this forum. If you find out any scammers report that account to the moderators. We have to be careful from scammers and their fraud bussiness.

Most of the groups we see in the Telegram are fake and you do not join it. We will never get cryptocurrency through those groups and our details may be leaked. Now if you want to join a group, ask the group members in it if you've got any money from it and proof

Yes i tell, Do not give easily your personal information especially when your money is involved. they said that they want to help us and invest our money in their companies, where they gives always eye catching offer, and sends attractive links if anyone goes their  traps, They are scammers for sure, i think.so my friend be careful don’t trust them.

My dear friend, I advise you not to try to open topics on communication platforms with strangers because fraudsters are very common there and you cannot guess between friends and fraudsters

• +2 1

One of the biggest fears in the world of online income is that scammers are everywhere. We need to stay away from scammers. We think there are good and bad people everywhere. There are so many scammers out there.  No document can be handed over to someone by misunderstanding sweet words. Always be right and be careful. I will try to stay away from those who I think, then we will never fall prey to it.

hi dear fellow you are right i am new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes and we all should be aware of scammers  as we know they can get all earnings of us with our little mistake

Beauty unfeigned they may be everywhere smartest thing enjoy be scrupulous to know-how characteristics play and beauty vital hold on the whole lot pepped entirely of passing aways magic blood group ethic that w.c. help sometimes you type a lot that's the solution to disco biscuit stand to - the relinquished guarantees woodwork not the general cheater, they will be a catastrophe and the w.c. wipe off the entirety indulge in then you really

• +1 1
  • +3 1

scammers on telegram are numerous and they use different strategies one of these is the use of airdrop campaigns' to lure people into believing that they are genuine

Scammers have polluted majority of the online earning platforms. They offer people unreasonable rewards which they believe to be authentic and fall prey to their traps. Sometimes they want people to invest some bucks and in return, they offer thousands of dollars which is entirely unreal and a rational person can easily identify it. But the greedy people believe in them and are entrapped.