Scammers! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Scam is real, because all over the world now most of the forums are full of scammers but with the way and the guidelines and the rules and regulations I read and testify about crypto currency make me believe that it's sure and even from members close to me as they post meaningful and helpful words in the platform makes me happy and am very happy to also join such a forum with assurance.

Its true they are everywhere the excellent aspect is to just be cautious to absolutely apprehend how their tendencies paintings and its important clearly maintain the entirety freshed to the center and in the end its a principle that assist you to lots this is the manner to head working tough to the given guarantees of the trade and not the scammers, they're the worst for the can take the entirety from you.

Fraud are those people that do hack members account and also withdraw peoples income in different places in the world . We should protected our account from scammer with our google account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Simply disregard them or square them on telegram and on this gathering, I likewise get messages from tricksters and its irritating however I manege to overlook them and they don't message me back, yet on the off chance that you converse with them, at that point they continue to message you.

Yes I also agree because many scammers use telegram to cheat persons they use the the way of greeting some person send links and tell them they can get money or Jackpot in a lucky draw so a normal person can be easily catch by this, so that's our responsibility to spread awareness about scammers.

Tricksters are all over and in crypto world proportion of these con artists are high. Wire is most utilized misleading source in crypto world. Disregard is most ideal approach to get freed from these scamers. Try not to join untrusted bunches in message.

It is true that day by day the number of scammers is increasing. They are using telegram as the first step. I think this is the high time to prevented scammers otherwise we have to suffer a lot 

I understand that Telegram is one of the sites in which scammers are really active, taking advantage of any situation, with which I recommend that you be careful and do not accept anything from strangers.

I agree with you my dear.Telegram app has a large number of scammers And what do they do in such a way that even a fellow does not know that he is falling short with him? He finds out when he is all over So, we should judge someone completely before calling on him 

• +5 1

This forum is really very reliable. There are many people making money here, now and before. Apart from that, the fraud really started to increase a lot. Everyone should be very careful about this.

Telegram is the favrt place of scammers  , the scamers want to contect you by telegram in my opinion first we need to ignore that types of Scammers we don't talk to them in any object we just report him and block by telegram we need to stop the improvements of scammers all of you just report him and blocked them.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

I have a lot of scammers in the telegram who try to harm us by showing us greed and taking our money.There are a lot of projects in Telegram now but many projects are fake so if we invest then our money is gone.

There are scammers everywhere. You should have the knowledge about the forum to get rid of scammers. Sometimes they approaches you with unusual profit to attract you but if you have the knowledge you can get rid of that easily. 

• +2 1

It's no more a new to us that the forum is full of scammers who will stop at nothing to scam and steal our money,the issue of fraudsters in this forum is inevitable,but we can actually avoid falling into their traps simply by making thorough research about any new site you come across because most of this sites are scamming sites also try to keeping your forum  details to yourself and never make the mistake of sharing it with any stranger,it should be private known by you and only you,lets be extra careful please

This forum is a work forum. Thousands of people have been able to earn money by working here. But one thing is that the number of scammers here will increase day by day. There are many scams in this forum they just want this forum and harm not ours. So if the scammer is not hacked, you can be in great danger. We will not fall into the trap of cheaters.

Just ignore. If they give any link then never click never. When they give you text and you understand they are scammers block them as much possible and give report. Be careful. Best of luck. Have a nice day my friend.      

No my friend i don't get any massgae . Friend  i think no need join this type of site. So most of scammers attract to you with big offer. So avoid this all of thing and make you goals on this forum . Because this is great forum and it help to you in your achievements.  So make your work and get reward.  This i my thinking. 

• +1 1

This is acceptable sign that tricksters are among us in this discussion and on the off chance that that is the situation, at that point we are not any more protected in this gathering and I will encourage us to disregard each and every message we get from an obscure individual be it in this discussion or wire since that is the manner by which they never really individuals wherever they visit.

• +2 1

Yes,  scammers trick people like that they are giving double prices or providing offers for exchanging bitcoin like that peoples like me always have high chance to fell into their trap so better find a trusted member like your friends or who was well known to you.

No my pal i don't get any massgae . Pal  i assume no want be a part of this form of site. So maximum of scammers entice to you with large offer. So keep away from this all of thing and make you goals in this forum . Because that is notable forum and it assist to you on your achievements.  So make your work and get praise.  This i my thinking.

2 hours ago, Tushar24 said:

This is really a hard matter to solve .We all even know that in present we are finding many scammers through telegram media .Even many people doesn't catch them at the first time .When they become victim by losing their currencies then they came to know that he failed to catch the scammers .We just have to become more alert than before .And always have to take all the details about anyone before dealing with them or depositing in any site .This is must for all of us to protect our own identity as well.

@Tushar24 Hello mates, I lose my 0.5 LTC for telegram scammers. At the first of crypto life, I don’t know properly about telegram scammer. I invest in a bot for 2X returns. But i scammed by them and lose my half ltc. It is a very bad experience for me. But i learn more from this.

Telegram have many alot of scammers because immediately when you send massage asking for legit investment side or trusted website you will make investment they will start sending you private message because this happen to me too on telegram where alot of scammers trying to deceive me sending me fake website to invest on because to have opportunity steal my profit when i realize most of them are not trusted people are just sending people fake information because to scam them, so let's be very careful.

They have always been to attack us, in telegram even more, I have had several experiences with these scammers who want to deceive you by painting you a very profitable business at no cost or low costs, let's take care of our interests, my friends.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:01 PM, Ahmad shah1 said:

There are scammers everywhere. You should have the knowledge about the forum to get rid of scammers. Sometimes they approaches you with unusual profit to attract you but if you have the knowledge you can get rid of that easily. 

I agree with you @Ahmad shah11, i think scammers are disturbing people they see they don't have experience try to deceive them to steal their money because on my opinion people whose have good knowledge and know methods that scammers are using because to scam people, it's hard you will see such people fall on their trap so easily.

Scammers greatest online location and site arw scammed greatest of individuals. so greatest check the online locales entirely. I would be like same as cryptotack destinations are great presently to working and winning cash to online.