Profit 9% in BTC, 6% in USDT, 11% in CDL for choice - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Profit 9% in BTC, 6% in USDT, 11% in CDL for choice

On 5/18/2020 at 9:10 PM, Nab said:

i think it´s interesting to invest in a platform that allows us to do staking and make a few dollars, you must also invest because the minimum to be able to do the staking is 1000 CDL 

Yes, you are right, but I still think that trading gives more profits than investment, but maybe this site gives good profits.

• +2 1

It was an excellent earning opportunity but I don't like the fact that you have to have 1000 cdl tokens on their account to make a regular profit. However, the percentage of 9% of Bitcoin leaves me a bit perplexed on other similar sites of defi the percentage maximum for Bitcoin and 4% I'll try to look better

• Useful or interesting 1

29 minutes ago, bitcoin-shark said:

It was an excellent earning opportunity but I don't like the fact that you have to have 1000 cdl tokens on their account to make a regular profit. However, the percentage of 9% of Bitcoin leaves me a bit perplexed on other similar sites of defi the percentage maximum for Bitcoin and 4% I'll try to look better

What would you like to get a passive income?)) Put in стейкинг 0 cdl and get 11% in cdl each year?)) Why you confuses the sum of 1000 cdl? This is a minimum and it does not a big, just about 30$

I find a good deal 9% of annual profit but it is very difficult because of the volatility that you have Bitcoin which is very difficult to predict what the gains will be if we will have them or if we can lose if the price of Bitcoin goes down a lot 

Thanks for the information about the coindeal exchange. I have been searching for the exchange which giving more profit than the more features because we traders only want to gain coins by selling at high and buying them for high.

8 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Thanks for the information about the coindeal exchange. I have been searching for the exchange which giving more profit than the more features because we traders only want to gain coins by selling at high and buying them for high.

You are welcome.  Besides trading, are you not interested in making passive profit?  Staking is a very cool feature on the exchange and gives a good percentage.

10 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Those sites thats offered 4% up to 10% annually, are the platforms thats investments are very safely, although it is very little interest, so its need huge capital. 

A small percentage? :)) Show me the platform where they give more than 9% in bitcoins per year!  This is nowhere to be found.  So you first look, and then comment

10 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

A small percentage? :)) Show me the platform where they give more than 9% in bitcoins per year!  This is nowhere to be found.  So you first look, and then comment

You don't understand me as well mate, what's I mean is that this interest will be huge for those with huge capitals at least more than 10 bitcoins, but if someone invested 0.002 btc for aiming 9% annually, this will be nothing. 

CDL or coindeal is one of the moat secured amd trusted exchange of this time. Few exchanges only got the swiss licence and CDL is one of them. And the trading is quite legit there also with the minimum  coin value. And also the staking is into another level there. And that's how people actually get benefits from this exchange. 

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

CDL or coindeal is one of the moat secured amd trusted exchange of this time. Few exchanges only got the swiss licence and CDL is one of them. And the trading is quite legit there also with the minimum  coin value. And also the staking is into another level there. And that's how people actually get benefits from this exchange. 

You are one of the few people who understand this.  Such users are rarely seen.  Basically, everyone is afraid of KYC and immediately says that the exchange scam 😂

2 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

Goof information and it is a good project for helping a new coin for rising. I heard this news first time now and I don't know is it still now available or not. What do you think?

Of course, relevant!  This topic will be relevant for a very long time.  And the exchange has been operating for 3 years.  There is a link to the exchange review in the starting topic, read a lot of interesting things there

1 hour ago, Monz said:

Even i am surprised seeing such high interest rates it is a great opportunity where you can take advantage and increase your investment . Specially for the people who don't have proper knowledge about trading in Cryptocurrency markets can take maximum benefit from this.

Oh yeah! 😎

On 5/20/2020 at 10:22 PM, gourav789 said:

this is really a perfect way of earning without too much efforts  , coindeal is trused brand in market . I have some BTC in My Account . after reading some guidelines I Will invest some in this project also .

@gourav789Have you tried their CDL staking feature ? If not and if you have already purchased at least 100 CDL, you might still earn CDL tokens just by voting the new coin on the exchange. Good luck 😉

It appears that these offers offered by Coindeal are good and interesting offers, I will try to do a broader search for Coindeal in Google and YouTube in order to have more details, thank you for sharing this site

On 28.05.2020 at 21:35, malik6314193 said:

Coindeal is very good exchange. I am also registered on this exchange. 9% annual i think it is best way to earn free money. It is great opportunity for bitcoin holders. They can get double profit from staking as well as from holding. 

The exchange is cool and the profit of 9% of bitcoin per year is not all great opportunities.  In general, I published a detailed review of the exchange, see:

Hi my dear.  I am very interested in this.  But I am a new member.  If my balance is added.  If so, I can do something from this place if I get your guide line. I hope you will give me the right guide line.

• -1 1

1 hour ago, Moneyguru said:

Thanks for the information, I have do some research about CDL, in my opinion we dont just get the 11% interest, we also can expect the price rise up in future, So now is the good time to buy because the token price is in the bottom right now.

Exactly!  So it is and now is the time to invest in CDL

16 minutes ago, MN Misty345 said:

It seems that this offer offers offers provided by coindeal and interesting, I will try to find a greater search for coindeals for Google and YouTube for more details, thank you for sharing this site.

You are welcome 😎

7 minutes ago, Kayuam00 said:

Hi my dear.  I am very interested in this.  But I am a new member.  If my balance is added.  If so, I can do something from this place if I get your guide line. I hope you will give me the right guide line.

What exactly are you interested in?  If I can, then of course I will help you

I think that the main problem that the majority will face is the amount of profits that we will receive annually, where the majority have a small capital, and if it is deposited all, the percentage of it is very little and also they will not have money for trading and these sites are useful for people who have a huge capital that can freeze part of it in the process The stake

10 hours ago, Sarahden111 said:

I think that the main problem that the majority will face is the amount of profits that we will receive annually, where the majority have a small capital, and if it is deposited all, the percentage of it is very little and also they will not have money for trading and these sites are useful for people who have a huge capital that can freeze part of it in the process The stake

You can withdraw funds from staking at any time, nothing prevents you from doing this.  The only exception is that funds are frozen for the first 72 hours only.  And then they are at your complete disposal

• +2 1

9% profits for BTC it's an indication this 2020 is really a promising for BTC, and as it's has started rising it's just the beginning because the main force behind the rising of BTC,triggering the active pumping up of BTC now it's bull run. BTC may goes beyond so many people predictions before the end of this 2020

• Useful or interesting 2

On 07.08.2020 at 09:59, Guru2050 said:

9% profits for BTC it's an indication this 2020 is really a promising for BTC, and as it's has started rising it's just the beginning because the main force behind the rising of BTC,triggering the active pumping up of BTC now it's bull run. BTC may goes beyond so many people predictions before the end of this 2020

And if you put the token of the CDL exchange into staking, then the percentage will be even higher, as much as 11% per annum.  Or are you only interested in Bitcoin?  The exchange token is very promising, I personally bought 5000 CDL

1 hour ago, Mominul said:

This is a good business opportunity and you know how to rent improvement of this put to complete a excellent income, but is it honest? I get not second-hand this site before, and could you repeat that? is the regulate of withdrawing from this location

The exchange is officially registered and operates legally, which allows you to have no doubts about its honesty.  You can ask any question in the exchange support and get an answer to it

6 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

Interesting to be able to put your bitcoin in staking and be able to withdraw after 3 days or any time you want, even more with your new token, which can probably increase in the long run as it is a currency of the exchange itself

yes, I bet on the exchange token.  He has tremendous growth prospects.  It's very good that the total supply of tokens is only 50 million

Wow, how cool! In fact, staking is a very interesting feature for passive earnings, a kind of-the best investment! But in any case, I believe that such decisions need to be approached very carefully, because you may be left without your reward, because suddenly it happens that its price will fall sharply!

18 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

Wow, how cool! In fact, staking is a very interesting feature for passive earnings, a kind of-the best investment! But in any case, I believe that such decisions need to be approached very carefully, because you may be left without your reward, because suddenly it happens that its price will fall sharply!

At the moment, the total staking pool, which is 10,000,000 CDL, is 100% full. You can only put funds into staking if someone withdraws them from there. So those who want to do this should monitor the situation.

8 hours ago, rashedul32 said:

Staking is in reality the hope most excellent sense to develop passive earnings in cryptocurrencies, and binance is the key one exact at this point comparing to other exchanges in sum of staking crypto.

What does Binance have to do with it? We're talking about Coindeal. Can you give any sensible comment on this? Do you have an account on the Coindeal exchange?

• +2 1