How can we know if any site scam or not?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

How can we know if any site scam or not??

This site is good I have used it in the past, the problem is that it takes a while to update if a site has become a scam or not, and it is based on other people's review

There are lots of tools and sites who can check other sites... I mean when site was created, what country belongs domen and comments of other users about any site! Even you can made a little "investigation" by yourself...

there is many site which canm detect the rating of the sites all over the internet. scamsite adviser is one of them , you can google it and you can check the site rating for that. never invest any online thirdparty site . 

Simply, first, you have to look at the site’s structure, if it is good or not .. Secondly, look at the profit rate, if it is too high, then it may be a fraud site

Thanks to share friend present we need this type sites to check which site genuine and which site is fake,because now online so many scam sites exist, and we don't no we invest are work in this sites some time later we loss money, so this type sites already gives information site legit are scam, its save our time and money.

• +3 1

Normally scam sites offer high percentages, 
some often ask you for a deposit in advance 
as is the case with cloud mining, or some telegram bots.
 There are many platforms where just by placing the link
 of the page you can obtain its characteristics, 
for example its domains and the time it has online. 
They are very useful to know if it is safe or not. 
I hope I've helped.

Personally I don't trust external pages to check links or installed programs. I prefer to search on the net, looking for reputation on forums and doing some previous investigation. I started to care this part when I got scammed at thecryptofaucet; looks a legit faucet with many tasks, but since around 4-5 months, they stopped paying the users. If I had joined the Discord channel first or checked some pages before, I would have saved many invested hours.

Edited by DennisChannels
Small correction

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

12 hours ago, Audomar22 said:

Fraudulent sites continue to trap many consumers on the Internet. Do you know how to detect them? you have to know more about the subject

As we know the site is scam or not by looking some things like make sure the website address start with https! The website looks professional ! Fake or scam site looks unprofessional ! Scam site alway ask your sensitive information and thats how you can identify scam site. It is the easiest variant I guess

I didn't know about this page to test sites, I always start to investigate and ask others for the pages to see if they use them, I think it's a good option, I'm going to start testing it, although I'm trying to get in and it sends me to scamnetwork, I imagine it's the same

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this platform that is very helpful to know. Though I don't think you can find every scam site there. They can create new ones and it won't be on scamdviser for some time. But still I feel more secure now. 

The investment sites that promises you that they are doing arbitrage, they promise you a fixed percentage on your investment most are pyramid businesses that for sure at a certain time will go with your money.

Thanks for the information my friend it’s very helpful, now i can check by myself and see if the website is true or fake, specially these days we have alot of scammers out there, trying to steal people money, so you have doing a great fever for us all.

You just need to ask other people, read comments in independent resources, this is really improtant. Do not believe what is written in the description of a project, because scams will never tell you thet they are scams :))

I think it is the best tool we can use to know if a page is Scam or not. We must be very careful where we enter and especially in which platforms we put our real data, because we never know what can happen tomorrow with that data. Once I happened to register on a platform called "IPO", which is a new Chinese exchange, and it turned out that if you send money there, someone else keeps it, and we all know that when we send cryptocurrencies they never return. You have to be very careful with these new pages, because 95% of them are perfectly prepared scams

Firstly, you have to do some research and read the social media posts. Maybe following Crytoworld's knowledgeable people could help too. If you have any knowledge in software, maybe you can figure the codes.

You should be aware of the reputation of the different cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Generally, scams do not take long to invade the privacy of the user (requesting passwords, asking for money in exchange for being included in deceptive promotions where they could supposedly win large sums, etc.). My orientation is that you select your Exchange well, that is where you are going to invest your money and your expectations of success. I use Yobit, it is a good website when we are starting in the blockchain world.

I think, scam adviser - it is the best app for detection scam sities. But you need be very carefully.

It may seem easy, since there are pages where you can investigate, the detail is that you do not know what new scammer decided to work today

There are many sites that can scam us in many ways as an example invest $ 5 and earn 30 per day 100% safe and it turns out to be a scam

Hey, thank you, it helped me a lot, I am currently working on internet pages and many have scammed me, they do not pay me or sometimes they ban me without any occasion, I will share them with my friends to use it, I am also at your service if They want to know legitimate pages that do pay and you can dedicate them safely.

Normally the sites that are scams usually ask you for money in exchange that they will give you something or some tokens more than what you are giving them or you can also realize by the designs that they have so that you can realize much more easily that if they are scams or you can not also verify the contracts that they often offer but have open codes so that you cannot withdraw your money

Edited by BaluDigital
error

On 5/18/2020 at 12:21 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah i also know this site and its good, to detect scam sites, but don't trust 100% there are a lots of sites like this and they depend on the currant situation of the site, and the see users review, most times new investing sites when you use this scamdetector it shows you its legit but investing sites don't stay longer they shut down and they take ppls money, so don't trust 100% bit i know its cool site tho.

I agree with you. I was saying in mind how legit is this site? But in general it can help to some extent to avoid scam sites. 

It happens to many of us or it happened to us that we found out that the site was a scam because I did not pay, or it took our money and did not let it transfer or something similar, and sometimes it is difficult to determine if it is scam or not, but one of the things What I do first to investigate and take forecasts is to google that platform in which we are going to work since many times you mention them in forums or groups as scam and that is how we see their reputation and generally I do not get into platforms that nobody knows because I already have More than 8 scam sites and it's a time waster.

On 5/19/2020 at 5:23 AM, Whited35 said:

I have been using this scamdivers site to sort out the scam site but sometimes it shows low risk for even the most dangerous sites. So I recommend you, try to consider so many factors like users's review, uniqueness etc before sorting out any sites as the scams. 

Thank you @Whited35 for giving us a heads-up about the site. You are right that many factors should be taken into consideration before deciding if a site is legit or fake. We can not simply rely on one site to tell the difference between a legit site and a scam site. User reviews and youtube videos are one of the best ways to tell if a site is legit or a scam.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January