How can we know if any site scam or not?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

How can we know if any site scam or not??

Yes, it's  a good method,  other that i would  add is to see if the page has https on it and see how professional  the page looks, you wouldn't  trust some site that write wish instead  of which, that's  what i mean.

On 29.05.2020 at 18:09, Omar Ommeish said:

Certainly we have to look at it and verify it, but I mean that this is one of the indicators that can be considered for websites.

Of course we need to do in day by day and understand or make projections. Also need to talk to professionals and watch the graphics daily. I hope it make sense.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:13 AM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٨-١٠٠٧٤٢.png

There's another methods to know because sometimes sites are wrong you can search on youtube and google you will find all information about the site you want to know

You will have to realize certain things, such as the domain of the page, its physical headquarters, if their email address responds or not, the benefits they provide and look for information related to said company

Well starting to ask in foros about ir, its a good begining, many people aré alerta about scam sites, consulta users reviews too

I recommend that you thoroughly investigate the website you want to enter, look for information as if they have a real physical address, how long it is online and the number of current people who use it, also search the internet for comments and reviews of different people about the website

There are many ways to know about sites are scam or not by searching on Google or YouTube. 

Verify the web page: if the airdrop has a web page, it will only take us a second to verify which is the path of the crypto, its whitepaper and its road map, the more detailed these are, the greater the possibility of being a true crypto.

2-Social networks: one can see the origin of the project through social networks, if it takes more than a year it is very likely that it is a real project, almost no scammer will take a year or more planning something like this

3-What do you ask us ?: This is very important, you always have to think about what you ask us, if the result is that they want us to register on your page, continue on twitter and join your telegram group, it is all normal, but yes it does not ask us for any of that and asks us to join channels and follow twitters of sponsors, it is very likely scam

4-Is what they give us coherent ?: Let's be honest, it is very rare that an airdrop gives us more than 1000usd, if so, investigate well because there are two options or it is scam or it is not the true value of the crypto

I will tell you that it is difficult to separate the good projects from the rotten ones. Because the world of cryptocurrencies in an environment with few checks and balances, becomes a fertile breeding ground for scammers. The most important thing to consider before meddling in any technology is to know what NOT TO INVEST in.
If it sounds too good to be true, then it is probably a scam.
It is common to hear a series of fraudulent offers in the ecosystem about the possibility of high returns overnight and even high fixed returns without any support to represent it, but this is always tempting for any newbie and not just for newbies. , but even for the most experienced who are in need of money. Many prominent cloud mining scam companies are Hashinvest, Biteminer, Hashpoke, Cointellect, HashOcean, and Gawminers. They use the promise of being rewarded with cryptocurrency mining by providing up-front capital without the need to purchase their own hardware for that purpose. Closed source projects or those that for some unjustified or little credible reason do not reveal their source code, is a red flag not to believe in them. A detailed whitepaper of all information about a particular crypto or token is essential, from its purpose to its mechanics and the dynamics of its currency. The absence, or worse still, plagiarism of a white paper is a big red flag to take into account. The absence of information about the founders, the development team and even more so the lack of links to verifiable personal or professional profiles is another sign of possible scam.

You can know that by asking about it and if it's a partner with another known site or exchange then it's trusted but you must make sure that they really have a partnership with the other site/exchange/company.

Thank you very much for providing that service. I know others like behindmlm.com, mlmdetective.com, netbusinessrating.com, trustpilot.com and scamdoc.com. You should also consider the regulators of each country (SEC, USA; CONSOB, Italy; CNMV, Spain; etc.) and make a query to the WHOIS database to see the data of the investigated domain. Finally, I would recommend checking the SSL certificates installed in the domain (tool: ssllabs.com). Successes, my friends!!

That is an excellent platform.

Another tip for determining scams is to simply ask, there are many forums and social media groups you can join that discuss entrepreneurship and similar topics. In those places you can get hundreds of responses from people who have already tried the platform.

It's good because there are many active people, who have tried it, and who will tell you their experience, depending on the answers they give you, you will know if it is really worth trying a platform or not.

If you can tell if a site is scam or not. It is enough to place the address of the site in specialized pages to investigate that and there you will find the information. If you search a bit on Google, you can get some negative or positive information about any page on the internet

Just now, DAVID PEREZ said:

Very helpful, I always look for the url in scamadviser but I also investigate the platform networks to see how much interaction it has since new pages are not detected as scams immediately in scamadviser

It is the best web for if one knows if that page or airdrop is really real, we can also observe the date when this domain was created and if it has a web certificate, a very useful tool for cryptocurrencies and or wasting time in an aidrop scam

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, RAUL LOPEZ said:

Es la mejor web porque si se sabe si esa página o airdrop es realmente real, también podemos observar la fecha en que se creó este dominio y si tiene un certificado web, una herramienta muy útil para criptomonedas y / o pérdida de tiempo en un aidrop. estafa

Right, Thanks to those programs of that activity scan of a page and creation, it becomes easier to determine if a site will be scam or not.

If it offers a high profit rate, offers something for free and asks for money for activation, it is usually a scam. These are my determinations.

If it offers a high profit rate, offers something for free and asks for money for activation, it is usually a scam. These are my determinations

The easiest way is to just google the website you're looking at. Usually it's possible to find some feedback from it's users, but be careful - a lot of such posts are created by developers or are paid for, so if they all seem very good - it's definitely not that good.

Almost all investment sites are pitched but they have a period and a certain profit

So it is best to stay away. 

To be able to know if a platform is a scam, first analyze what benefits they are giving us if the profit percentages are very high more than normal is already a warning sign, another point if they ask you to recommend people it could also be a ponzi and finally It has to be transparent to show how they generate their profits all that can give a signal if the platform where we invest is a scam or not

Well, to know if a site is scam, one must be guided by the testimonies of the other person so as not to fall into scam pages

You can watch it for months, read some reviews, make small transaction and in this way understand if site is a scam or not, I think this is the only way to be sure that site is not a scam, and if you see that it is a scam you should run as fast and write as many reviews with attention for another users as you can. And so you have to believe that someone will do it for you.

scamadviser is a good site for sure but some scam sites are very professional we should do our research good.

You can visit the forums that give an opinion, for example this forum on the platform here and ask, then a lot of people will answer you, or you can visit the site that is rich in definition (Trust Pilot), and you will find in it everything about all sites and is it true or not, but there is a rule A constant year to avoid anything, which is that you do not deposit any money in any security except when you are sure of its credibility