Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

No. Of course not.

You can find scammers everywhere, not only in telegram.

Just choose only prooved channels.

By the way, can you tell me which messenger is more better than telegram for communication?

On 17/5/2020 at 18:39, Saj555 said:

Al principio, cuando me uní al mundo de las criptomonedas, no sabía nada al respecto. Pero luego, cuando me uní al foro, comencé a aprender algunas cosas. Y luego, para convertir mi moneda en mi moneda nativa, me uní a un canal o grupo de telegramas. Pero, lamentablemente, el grupo o el canal estaba lleno de estafadores. Y me estafaron de la nada y ni siquiera pude darme cuenta de esa vez. Así que siempre esté atento a los grupos de telegramas. 

Telegram is full of many scammers, I recommend that you join telegram groups where they carry a project, it can be of any currency or token, not all telegram groups are full of scammers, currently I am a group where you earn cryptocurrencies parachute you receive them to a wallet called parjar you find it in telegram supports different currencies and tokens , in parjar you can swap, withdraw your coins, deposit, exchange, buy or sell  image.png.4b613ca67c5442e94cb1c13d34c9b3e3.png

Telegram is a very open network and is full of many scammers, it is advisable to configure your profile in the option that only friends only with touches add you, also only enter groups that are reliable projects

Thats right theres a lot of spammers and scammers on telegram. But telegram is a great community for crypto world. I couldn't understand that at the beggining of my crypto journey. Like i said its big community and usefull app and you can also report the scammers and spammers.

More importantly scammers and fakes are on decentrilized-anonymous communities.

On Telegram It's a simple job to receive chat requests or random/wierd texts. 

Just ignore them and don't click on anything.

NEVER.

I prefer the telegram groups and of course they are reliable, this application is very good, but its dark side is that being a very open network, there are many scammers who want to hurt you a lot, I like the groups because you can discuss with other people and they can recommend you very good projects

On 17/5/2020 at 18:39, Saj555 said:

Al principio, cuando me uní al mundo de las criptomonedas, no sabía nada al respecto. Pero luego, cuando me uní al foro, comencé a aprender algunas cosas. Y luego, para convertir mi moneda en mi moneda nativa, me uní a un canal o grupo de telegramas. Pero, lamentablemente, el grupo o el canal estaba lleno de estafadores. Y me estafaron de la nada y ni siquiera pude darme cuenta de esa vez. Así que siempre esté atento a los grupos de telegramas. 

Interestingly, it is very important to always be careful with scammers, they are everywhere and more in telegram, I always recommend keeping your money in your personal wallet and not leaving them in some telegram bot since your money can disappear.

It seems to me that Telegram is a very useful application in the world of cryptocurrencies but as you say it is full of scammers and you have to be very careful

so many telegram groups and channels are run by scammers. You have to be careful with the telegram channel you follow on telegram. 

Telegram is the basic Option for the scammers to scam people. But to avoid  that only the awareness about this  can help.Because sometimes a newbie gets distracted  because of scam messages and they cannot identify them. That's because of lack of knowledge about identifying spammers. So gather knowledge about them and try to be safe. 

On 5/18/2020 at 12:39 AM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

Telegram is having a lot of activity these days. It's the goto place for many in this space. I joined some groups to talk about new projects with potential. But I never trust people there. When I see something interesting I start to do some digging into the project, and If I find anything suspecious I stay away from it.

In general I wouldn't recommend staying away from Telegram as I find it useful for keeping up in this space.

It's just another goto place to gather information like Reddit or 4Chan/Biz.

Telegram is a good environment that allows you communicate in ease but unfortunately scammers full the environment in the of airdrop and free token using bot i have many bots programe in telegram they are almost not legit becareful and avoid bot

Hello! I did not know that the bots in telegram scammed, i joined like a idk, fifty. But i didn't invest anything so  in what way they can scam me?

be attentive to the telegram groups for information if it is very rewarding that people exchange knowledge and contacts in order to do things better from my point of view I have to recognize that my sources are telegram and youtube tutorials I say it with pride.

I fully agree with you, I appeared in this field a year ago, and began to learn and develop! I didn't know anything, and I was afraid, I was afraid of losing. But thanks to this forum, and the people who are here, I became happy, and I had a great opportunity to earn higher funds, and this is cool! Thanks.

Thank you very much buddy for reminding us to be careful .There are many scammers  in telegram groups and telegram bots and they will steal your money attention.

•  
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 5/19/2020 at 9:33 AM, Pinkvilla said:

Well it is true many spammers you seen in telegram 

Not all group but few of group are also ligal but we 

Have to careful about this because some of people

Are lost their money too.

Many people are caught in the rush to make money easily on telegram. So face airdrop and other scamming coin stuffs will be faked so that people can get caught in it's easily. So we should be careful on how we join some telegram groups 

• +2 1

Wow this happened to me too. For over months now I have been on Instagram busy doing fake Airdrops and waiting patiently thinking I will earn on cryptocurrency but all where in vein. Not until a Friend told me about yobit which lead me directly to this forum(cryptotalk) am glad that am here but it pains me that I didn't know this earlier. Nevertheless no regret knowing that am going to earn.

• +3 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

@Saj555 exactly the same situation was mine also but cryptotalk is one of the good and it is really profitable even in earning and also getting such great information I'm really thankful of this site you know I learn many ways of cryptocurrency like trading which it really help me in profit so I will suggest that work with honestly here and look at your success later..

• +2 1

Yes be aware form telegram groups because in the telegram group most of the peoples Doing scams with new members they dont know about the online work they are providing some information about the forum and tells them to invest here  new peoples want to earn and they accept their conditions and sending investment to those fruad peoples and getting scams  in the telegram most of the best oppurtunity are available  there you can earn and learn in the telegram most of the best information was updated by  sincere peopels with the help of new members can Earn in the future.

• +4 1

The best advice I could give to the new beginners is to first understand the forum rules and regulations of this platform. And then you have to collect as much BTC as possible by creating good quality content. By interacting and contacting with many senior members as well as moderators on the platform you would understand how trading could be done in a safe manner without any scams. 

• +3 1

Obviously there will be doubtful groups which will act as they are legit but instead they tend to want to steal from others, but that's the reality when you a newbie and hardly know your way on certain stuffs like having to exchange Crypto into your native currency

Trust no one in crypto world especially if you really do not know them in person. Many peopl nowadays are scamming other people so always be vigilant. Telegram is one of the platform where crypto enthusiasts are communicating, it can be the place for scammer to scam people. Always spread awareness baout this.

As for me, I had not been deceived before, but I took the advice of the most experienced members of this forum, which is not to deal with sites, platforms, or programs that are not well-known or of good reputation. Therefore, I have not been deceived.