Cryptotalk investbox! - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Cryptotalk investbox!

Cause we are the good community,  I think it will be better if this forum start a crypto bussiness such as cryptotrading also to have invest box here and people can use it to invest and earn passive income either daily or Monthly. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Luciferludz said:

Cause we are the good community,  I think it will be better if this forum start a crypto bussiness such as cryptotrading also to have invest box here and people can use it to invest and earn passive income either daily or Monthly. 

what a nice idea..hope your idea be granted.. i follow this topic andd soon we earn more and more passive icome in he future thru this site.. i love your idea keep it up man.

8 minutes ago, Itsmeeek said:

What of those on yobit. Or do you need a different Platform, but for sure it is a nice idea

Yah it's better and safe to use different platforms, even in bussines you can not put your aim in one business you must have at least three different businesses cause if one fails you remain with others. 

13 minutes ago, gerry said:

what a nice idea..hope your idea be granted.. i follow this topic andd soon we earn more and more passive icome in he future thru this site.. i love your idea keep it up man.

Thanks friend,  I got this idea cause I see that site is trustworth and also they are more creative so it will be safe if they start that type of bussines,  first off all this idea it will bring more members here. 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

6 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

It's nice idea but i dont think it is possibility very difficult.

You need her a platform to deposit coin and withdraw an invest box.... etc, this is forum not exchange.

Also all you talking about you can find in yobit so where the problem?  

It better to use multiple platforms. Dont put your aim in one platform only,  cause if one platform fail you can use o other what do you think! 

Iqoption.com/signup

that would be too much work for a forum built for crypto discussion only and they'll need to upgrade their security to make it safe for investbox so you can use yobit investbox instead.

28 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

Not a bad idea. I would suggest a little differently. The investment box may or may not be needed in this forum. I have in mind that it is better to create a coin from this forum which will be given for activity here. And for this coin to be traded on the Yobit exchange and there you could put it in an investment box

2 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

Not a bad idea. I would suggest a little differently. The investment box may or may not be needed in this forum. I have in mind that it is better to create a coin from this forum which will be given for activity here. And for this coin to be traded on the Yobit exchange and there you could put it in an investment box

Wow you are incredible thats awesome idea I couldn't think this before, I hole if admin saw your reply would think about that and weather can come true to implement tha good idea. 

Iqoption.com/signup

30 minutes ago, Elsadeeq said:

Yes is alright because many members need some business about cryptosystem

Sure exampe me I'm always finding the best platforms where I can earn more income. I really like investing in cryptocurrencies and I hope one day I'll become crylto exchange platform owner I wish that. 

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/19/2019 at 8:16 AM, Luciferludz said:

why we must have such a thing when we already have Yobit, as this forum is also part of YobitI think, I don't really understand why you ask for such a thing

That is too early to do on this forum. we must be focus on getting the community much larger and get more users to the platform. we must have investors here and project proposals. we can have that invest box in the YOBIT platform which is connected in the forum!

3 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

why we must have such a thing when we already have Yobit, as this forum is also part of YobitI think, I don't really understand why you ask for such a thing

I've got some one idea says it will be good if they launch their coin in yobit and activate it into investbox. How do you think about that?

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/18/2019 at 9:46 PM, Luciferludz said:

Yobit have already investbox and work great.

Do you get payment here or on Yobit? I dont understand point to "create" here investbox when already exists investbox on Yobit exchange.

I can only suggest that open more investbox for altcoins, like WAVES or ETH or LTC with 0.1% daily that would be great.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

good idea but it will need a secure wallet, firewall etc to secure your money. If we also consider that the payment is on yobit and that there are already other invest boxes there... not sure it will be implemented

4 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Yobit have already investbox and work great.

Do you get payment here or on Yobit? I dont understand point to "create" here investbox when already exists investbox on Yobit exchange.

I can only suggest that open more investbox for altcoins, like WAVES or ETH or LTC with 0.1% daily that would be great.

Also for Btc it would be great if they pay 6% per month but 0.1% per month it really bored how do you think. And why you choose that's coins its seems yo like them that much hah

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Luciferludz said:

Also for Btc it would be great if they pay 6% per month but 0.1% per month it really bored how do you think. And why you choose that's coins its seems yo like them that much hah

I think that 0.1% per month is not active and it's not Yobit investbox.

I "chose" that coins because they have (Yobit) already open investbox for that coins except for LTC.

And I think that would be great if they open again and create for some more altcoins like LTC or XRP or DASH etc.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:53 AM, gerry said:

Yah thanks, this site would do biggest things we never see in the future and I ranking that site #1 than any forum you you know. Good luck mate wishing you succes in your crypto work and don't forget to bring members here.

Iqoption.com/signup

The advantage is that your earnings in Cryptotalk go to yobit and from there you can invest in the currency of your choice is like a freer system where you can make the investments of your choice. Although perhaps as the forum grows it is possible that these proposals are used.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:46 AM, Luciferludz said:

Nice thought but would you think newbies will get this. We are old users and we know that its honest and trusted forum of trusted community. But newbie will not look on this and there will need to install a wallet and also there will be a withdraw fees. However this can be done that withdraw send to yobit account etc. But concept of Investbox is quite good and make this forum different from every forum. But it should have only invest box of bitcoin and ethereum not for all coins. After all its a community forum not a earning or investing hub.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

1 hour ago, pucukjaya said:

Investbox should invest in coins whose prices are stable, such as bitcoin, waves, doge, etc, eth, dash. choose one of these coins if in the investbox.

You want to invest in an investbox which prices are stable? and yet you want to choose from Bitcoin, waves, doge, ETh and many more! but dont you realize those you include on your post are not stable and they are changing price time by time?

On 10/19/2019 at 11:46 AM, Luciferludz said:

investbox is only on yobit, and not on other exchanges, we can give advice to other exchanges to create similar events, besides that freecoin is also my favorite, so it can be made as an additional to be proposed.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

investbox is only on yobit, and not on other exchanges, we can give advice to other exchanges to create similar events, besides that freecoin is also my favorite, so it can be made as an additional to be proposed

Yobit investbox is really good but I think it need to be expert to use it cause I remember my first invest was yone, I were invested 71000 yone and I was bought them for 0.00071 Btc instead of buying in doge market I was abble to hold 700 millions yone. I'll never forget that event.

Iqoption.com/signup

But this is forum dude... I think it would be better to make an investment box for just cryptotalk users! Wouldnt it be so good ? For example as you know they pay %0.1 on your doge coin investments.They could pay %0.3 daily for doge coin for the people who share more than 30 posts daily...

Wouldnt it be a great deal ?

2 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

Yobit investbox is really good but I think it need to be expert to use it cause I remember my first invest was yone, I were invested 71000 yone and I was bought them for 0.00071 Btc instead of buying in doge market I was abble to hold 700 millions yone. I'll never forget that event.

awesome, you must be have good analysis on yobit, I'm newbe on yobit and try to learn about habit of market movements on yobit. Yone worthless right now, it's only 1 satoshi today

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

4 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

awesome, you must be have good analysis on yobit, I'm newbe on yobit and try to learn about habit of market movements on yobit. Yone worthless right now, it's only 1 satoshi today

Yah yone is cost 1 satoshi that means if you have 0.006 Btc you'll get 600000 yone but yone in doge market is low price, so if you buy yone through doge worth of 0.006 Btc you'll receive I thought about 6000000000 yone's and then sell them in Btc market for 600 Btc but you'll have to be patient cause you'll stay in queue for long time.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

What if I don't want Yobit invest box? For this campaign, I get paid on Yobit because Yobit promotes this campaign and backed it. Someday, another exchange can also chose to sponsor a campaign on this site so getting paid on Yobit is not the issue. My issue is with the viability of the project. If I chose to invest here, what exchange will the crypto be invested? ROI? Maybe when the site grows we will get there

Which exchange provides such services? I think on "paid to post".

And I think we talk about investbox not payments for posts?

My opinion is that would be great to open again investbox for strong altcoins like ETH or WAVES or ETC, and some more like LTC or DASH or XRP.