Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

Yes my dear friend I agree with you you alright you have raised a very good topic that ignorance in the cryptocurrency is our enemy we should fight against it so that we can be successful so ignorance is not good. it is our enemy because it stops us from learning and getting knowledge. so we should learn knowledge so that ignorance from the society can be reduced.

Yes, I agree with you that ignorance in cryptocurrencies is the enemy of all members, so we must receive experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies before starting to work with them in order not to be banned from the forum or work with them

It is true, ignorance is the first enemy in our use of success, so if we do not have any experience we cannot achieve any profits from this field so we must work to increase our knowledge and benefit from information in the platform to start gaining good experience and to start earning good money. 

Ignorance is the enemy of man in doing any work. When we get enough information about our work, we have a lot of profit.

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, we must strive to obtain more and more experience and knowledge in the field of investment, trading and the world of cryptography and not to surrender to ignorance because it is the most dangerous enemy for us as it prevents us from achieving success so it is good to do continuous research and read articles and sources to understand cryptocurrencies Correctly because possessing knowledge will give you a bright and successful future and achieve many successes for you and reach your desired goals.

Yes you are right there that the ignorance is the best way to learn and get knowledge and experience understanding of the things and with out these don't get and know that the what is the knowledge and experience we can't reach anywhere else and we will not be able to get a money and the. 

I would like to give a like but i reach my daily limit, the ignorance is really our ennemie and we need to fight it as you say,to know more and read and read to collect knowledge...!!!!

I think your post is very well and do not be afraid to get the new things or to learn more because if you afraid then you nothing achieve anything and take risk because without taking risk you never become successful and always try to get more and more new things.

we must seek and gather information about crypto.A better informed society as the one in Cryptotalk will have better results for the forum, and for the rest of the members. When something good happens to everyone it always reflects back to the individual as well.

Dear friend, welcome to the forum here
Thank you for this great post and the important discussion of what is happening to us in the trading market. I think people are the enemies of their ignorance
I wish you good luck and have fun

The truth is that ignorance is our enemy and we must fight it as you say, by learning more and reading more to collect knowledge, I never ignore any topic and therefore we must work to expand our details and focus on improving the comprehension feature in the forums to start gaining valuable experience in the field and generating income.

Dear friend, do not be afraid to try new things or learn something new. We must take risks in order to learn new things and learn how to deal with them and with permanent success for everyone.

Thank you, my friend, for this topic
Of course, I agree with you, because since I joined the crypto forum, and I learn daily new and useful information that I did not know about, I have invested my time with what helps me and cooperate with the members and exchange knowledge and experiences
It is really a forum full of information, and we must strive and persevere to reach experience and knowledge

But we cannot know everything about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography within only a few days, it is a complete science just like mathematics and chemistry, we must go up step by step, and start with general and simple information and then expand in this field.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are absolutely right my dear friend we should not ignore any post because everyone share his knowledge so we should tell him that his knowledge it true or wrong.

Ignorance is always the real enemy and not only in cryptocurrencies, but ignorance here may cost you a lot of money and make you make huge losses, when you trade without prior knowledge about trading. 

I totally agree with you..  Trading in crypto currency without proper knowledge can harm your assets and also your hope and confidence with the crypto currency..  Everyone must have sufficient knowledge before entering in this digital currency world.. 

Working in the field of coding requires experience, knowledge, and a lot of useful information that will help you reach success. Good luck