Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

Ignorance is the result of lack of knowledge .When we joined this forum we do not know any thing about it and we post those things which show our ignorance but after a time we get knowledge and learn so our our ignorance convert into our experience .

Ignorance and lack of experience are the biggest losses in all areas of life, and this is also necessary in the field of cryptocurrencies. If you follow your feelings and do not have the required experience, you will lose all your money as a result of your ignorance in this area of work. So we must work to fight ignorance by learning and acquiring knowledge

On 5/16/2020 at 1:23 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right, don't be afraid to try new things or learn something new. 

When you're afraid of learning something then you can't easily achieve success. 

Much better to risk and try sometimes, always remember this. 

Yes tou are right bro trying is key to success so don't be afraid to try new things . I tried trading and i lose 300$. In it but after that i learn alot about it and now i recover my lose earning and get 500 profit on it .

Hello my friend, I agree with you on this matter. Ignorance is our first enemy in working in encrypted currencies, so we must collect information and learn more in this field in order to avoid mistakes and make a good profit

Ignorance in real world is never a factor to deal with because it certainly and deliberately makes fool of individuals. 

Although, I'm very ignorant in the crypto currency world because I haven't yet develop any experience on it nature and that's why I choose to join the crypto talk campaign so that I could be carry along. 

Obliviousness of digital currency is ones enemy truly,one need to battle it to stay away from been impaired of treats flying external the world.The world would before long go decentralized, so one should be all around educated about cryptographic money to make it.

Hello there yes you are right my friend ignoring cryptocurrency is enemy of you because cryptocurrency is a second largest currency after the real money I think cryptocurrency will take over the real cash in a few years because how fast this currency is is gaining access to each and every country it's unbelievable so I strongly recommend other people to learn this currency so so that you can generate their some income out of this currency

• +5 1

For me, this is real. I believe that a person can not improve and become good until he puts himself to the test and fails. If he does not fail at first, he will not learn, especially in the field of trading and how to spend and move capital. When purchasing some digital currency, there is one thing to keep in mind. I advise anyone to buy it in dollars or rubles rather than Bitcoin, particularly if the price is low.

It is not only ignorance all the time when we lose our money and when we lose the trade we are making some of the times there are other emotions which are involved

Yes we can say this because there is a second game in this form and if we make any ignorance to the cryptocurrency then we can never get benefit from this so you are full at engines are required in this business if you really want make a good profit

You are right. Man's first friend is knowledge and his enemy is ignorance. We must not be afraid of what is new without knowing it, but rather we must study and learn it in order to achieve success and keep pace with the continuous development in our lives. And the cryptocurrency is a new thing. We need to learn a lot about it and investing in it, so let's put fear aside, move on with our lives and learn.

I agree with you that ignorance is the only enemy for all of us, and our only weapon to fight it is education, learning and healthy study of the information we receive daily from this forum and search for topics and share them with members

Your words are like jewels
Ignorance is the enemy of man 
and the enemy of life
In all fields
The sane person searches for knowledge 
throughout his life .. 
and his age has nothing to do with that
And knowledge of the cryptocurrency is one of these areas that I talked about.
Edited by Loly13a

Indeed, my friend is knowledge, light and ignorance is dark. I certainly agree with you,We must invest a large part of our time in learning and developing our skills and information to be successful people in life.

That's right, don't be afraid to branch out and try new stuff. 

When you're afraid of knowing something, it's difficult to succeed. 

It's always smarter to take a chance and try once in a while.

Ignoring thing in any field of life proved wrong for you, 

In my opinion by taking example of the foram, if you ignored rule and regulations of the foram, your account got banned in some days.

Knowledge is the basis of everything we do .. We must work every day to acquire new knowledge. We also have to learn from the experiences of the oldest members. There is no problem with asking questions. Rather, the problem is that we remain ignorant of the field in which we have chosen to work

• +3 1

I agree with you, ignorance is our biggest enemy in all areas of life, and therefore in order to be successful in this field we will need to learn and read, and this forum is the best way to learn and gain experiences

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my friend, lack of knowledge leads to mistakes and sometimes to loss. We have to start work, and our main goal is to obtain experience and knowledge, and thus we can work and increase our profits as well.

In fact, my friend, we have to fight ignorance of our work, perseverance and progress towards the path of success, and we must acquire knowledge because without knowledge we have nothing and in order to develop our life for the better, so knowledge is our effective and important weapon in our life.
If ignorance reigns over us, we lose everything, even our wealth, so we must fight ignorance with all our capabilities.

Increase your information and fight your ignorance, my friend, because it is your main enemy and the worm that prevents you from experimenting with risks and accessing the information you want, so put it aside and challenge

Edited by SoooS555

Ignorance is the enemy of man and man must not surrender to him and he must fight him with knowledge and the ignorant man is not wanted in any place and any work in life and it is difficult to find anyone to work with him but the successful and educated person who knows information and benefits will come to him all people to work with him and stay with him 
Man has to go the right way to succeed.

I agree with you, my friend, knowledge is the only weapon that you can win in the world of cryptocurrencies, and the main enemy for us is ignorance, it makes us lose a lot, we always have to learn more and gain more experience.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in fact, I completely agree with you and always say that this forum provided us with this opportunity as people interested in the world of cryptocurrencies to share information and experiences talking about cryptocurrencies here first and then profit, and I also think that we have to support and help each other to move forward in This forum and its continuation.

I totally agree with you my friend, it is frustrating and shameful that you surrender to ignorance and not seek to acquire knowledge and enriching information can be your end here, it can cause you to lose or even ban you if they want to choose people with enough knowledge.

• +2 1