I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

Thanks again for valuable information and suggestions for we all new beginner friends, because we don't know about the scammers and irrelevant people which is treat for all. 

That's is a good solution for scammers, but I don't thinks if this will help newbies to not be scammed, but this will help to reducing the number of newbies to be scammed

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much, I will use your advice so that I am not a victim of scammers the underworld.

Thank you, what you share is what I'm trying to do to avoid hackers, I've been using cryptocurrencies for almost 2 years and have no problems, simply from a few tips like you share.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

I have completely understand these facts. and these facts has been great to me. also now i have been totally safe from this.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, hangomao said:

I have completely understand these facts. and these facts has been great to me. also now i have been totally safe from this.

Congrats for staying safe till now, but you should know no one is untouchable it only take one mistake to get caught in a scam or else.

7 hours ago, Borhan Udn said:

Sometimes we fail securing our data with the use of social media, we use to reveal a lot of our personal lives and that's a gold mine for a scammer, they can copy our profiles and scam our acquaintance asking to lend some money or selling stuff, something like that. 

Sometimes, i find it ridiculous having to trust some strange guy on the internet and send them your money, this shows how illiterate we are.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:06 PM, vittbouk said:

thank you for this post, finally someone made it so newcomers woudl have all the info to stay safe from scam thus it will reduce scammers

Don't get me wrong this will not reduce the number of scammers, but it will reduce the number of the scammed.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:05 PM, Lubruselu said:

That's is a good solution for scammers, but I don't thinks if this will help newbies to not be scammed, but this will help to reducing the number of newbies to be scammed

no matter what we do to teach newbies there will still be people out there looking fro fast ways of making money and thats why they lose it

On 3/1/2020 at 2:29 PM, Hascon75 said:

Yes my brother you have find a solution for is scam this is nice I have read everything that you have sent about to come out if we can all do as you do we can avoid being scammed 

I'm not perfect myself, not all the things i mentioned above are easy to follow, sometimes we does not want to miss opportunities and there is where scammers gets us.

we should occasionally be vigilant to not be fooled by those scanning machines. Your advice is good. I should add that the scammers usually buy new ways that we choke not know become we could sometimes review anything new or google it.

29 minutes ago, vittbouk said:

well reducing number of people who get scammed reducing also scammers by the way, because if there would be no one to scam, scammers woudl quit this job

That makes sense, but until then many people would have been scammed alreday, not to mention the newbies coming in everyday. We gotta think of something better, these tips wont reach the newbies on time.

The idea that you have given in the comments are very good and also to be added that it is true for all the scammer around the world and also in the internet and also you have to be careful for commenting the specific topic.

1 minute ago, Mesut Ozil said:

Well, these are effective ways to avoid scammers.  Scammers are creating problems in this beautiful crypto world.  I really hate scammers who offer fake attractive offers.  Nowadays they find Airdrop as the best way to trick users.

It could be helpful if we have enough knowledge in everything and it could be very helpful if we are about to know the different scenarios here in crypto world so there is no way they could scams us.

I think numerous individuals in crypto most have known this yet they despite everything succumb to trick. Con artists have keep on improving their approaches to trick individuals and same way crypto brokers most keep on advancing in identifying this trick exercises. Presently we have even appear con artists setting up trades, ICOs, Airdrops just to trick individuals.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thanks for giving or sharing this kind of wonderful suggestion here in this forum mate, it can be helped many members here especially for those new members here to know how to avoid being scammed by many people, kindly follow this my fellow newcomer's here so that you have an knowledge for this kind of happenings.

To analyze yourself to find fraud in a project certainly requires a lot of time. It's better if there is a community, so we can ask directly their opinion of the project that we suspect.

3 hours ago, Xenofever1 said:

Yes, I do agree, and thank you for sharing this with all of us; I know most of the members are not familiar with the different ways of scammers, so I do hope that many members of this community will read and follow this. Because as the community is getting bigger, the scammers also get smarter and smarter every day. 

That is why many members suffers, spammers are cloning sites and making massive theft from people we cant just stay back and watch just because we are too smart to get scammed we must share info.

even if you want to click on the unknown links then i prefer you to use incognito mode of your browser that will securely opens any sites or link and your personal data cannot be stolen from it 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, pak786 said:

crypto world and to avoiding them sometimes very hard because they're smart enough but your tips at least can minimize to being scammed

Scam is actually our own fault. There's no way the scams can enter if it's because we are careless doing something. 

May reduce your tips. It is extremely useful and indeed scammers. Crypto is one of the biggest problems in the world and these are sometimes very difficult to avoid .

i feel many class palmy password cracking well-nigh experience far-famed the one in question other than whatever.h ow we yet lose one's head over short-change. counterfeiter undergo strengthen  tips on how to rook womankind same kind of method asymmetric encryption speculators just about transform booming police investigation the present rook actions. now we undergo seemed rascal fixing trades, icos, airlifts to victimize shack up.

i agree with friends here. there is no soulution against scammers cause if we make good protections than thei will find a way to scam us. i think the best way is to just allert people and don't invest in anything unless good, experienced users will support and trust the platform.

These are important tips for all beginners and even professionals, thank you, and I agree with every word in this article, and we must arm ourselves with knowledge against these fraudsters and their methods.

Many thanks for sharing. there are many ways to avoid scams and the important thing is not from a secure wallet or a perfect exchange, it comes from each individual, remember the poster's tips, it's really useful, most of them. are also my safety tips