Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

I don't think I have any forum that I want or mostly admired the future because I normally visit most of the forums in the platform and I like most of the Future of each forum but when I joined the platform as a new member I likely understand and admired the future of the beginners section 

It's all features are good enough to be appreciated , all like all the features of this platform but the most thing I like here is that it gives us  opportunity to earn through learning ,isn't it? This is the wonderful feature to be fully avail by the users.

Hey! Yes, this is a very useful and useful button. Each forum has its own interesting features. For example, there is 1 forum (I forgot the name), it is very convenient to write a comment and reply to a comment there. CryptoTalk is very convenient too!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The truth is that there are many that I like, but I love is to be able to qualify the people who are providing value, apart from everything that must be taken into account we will also be able to develop both when they give us value as much as we give, but at this time we must also value not so much for the other person if not for us.

For me giving reputations is the best feature I like most in this forum because by that we can encourage each other to make more good contributions in any of the listed sections of the forum. Good luck cryptotalk members.

• +4 1

I think the fact that you can easily tag someone in a posts just by mentioning the person name is really good. I think they should add more features such as this in the forum to help the communication of members faster but this is really good

I like all the aspects of the forum but I want to highlight the ones that have helped me the most in teaching, such as the topics of the publications and the options they give you to choose from and the part of notifications and positive evaluations because they motivate me since it is the result of your effort and study in the analysis of the topic of Cryptocurrency.

I like many features of this forum to be very honest I love the way they separated the section for beginner and also have other useful section which is the best thing in this forum

The forum is easy to use and I like the way this forum works, its payment system is great, and the features of the forum are also the best feature is liking the pros and cons that give a rating in order to help motivate writers and users of this forum who are trying hard to present new and useful topics for everyone in the forum.

Everyone like the forum. And everyone likes its features. 

And specially everyone like it's payment feature . I also like this payment feature. 

Thanks.

Actually what I like the most here is the notification feature. so we know there are replies, messages and other notifications. in bitcointalk there are no notifications for replies from our topic so that it makes us repeat or have to read the topic or post that has been made to make sure someone replies or not.

• +1 1

Well my dear friend, there are many advantages that the forum offers to members, perhaps the most prominent of these features is the valuable information that we gain from here and cooperation and assistance between members by providing advice and solutions to problems

• +3 1

There are a lot of useful features here.

I think the best feature on this forum are the scratchpad that lets you save your post if the internet is unstable you won't have to re-write your post again you will be able to send it comfortably .

hello friend one of the features that i like in here is that the sections of the topics are well organized and defined so the member can choose which topic to comment and react to 

Dear mate it actually depends upon the forum software and if require more then extra coding is need. We see the page loads too fast and everything comes good even notifications on the top of page. I thought this will go with Xenforo, but IB is really good for everything it's really great.

As I said, you are my friend, there are a lot of features in this forum, it is carefully crafted and there is attention to details, to help you have the best experience we can have on the forums sites
My favorite feature is the Reputation button, which gives many options to evaluate any topic accurately and this is good because we can know if the topic is good or not based on its reputation.

• +1 1

I like the notification of this forum and its quotes, every notification comes from every handphone of the forum. Everything in the forum is a perfect forum.

The most important feature of this forum is the comfortable work that does not require fatigue and stress, in addition to that the forum provides useful and important information on cryptocurrencies.

I like your post to have some interesting topic and also the way you have described about how to share post as well. They way you adopt animation is quit impressive. Many people can't gave time to theory lecture but animation level is highr. But being honest, its taughts us lots of. But I like the features that give us a money. Here is my turn.

There are a lot of features that I like about this forum. First, I like very much the various topics that are raised in this forum, and I like dividing topics into sections and also like the beautiful appearance of the forum.

Personally, I haven't stopped to think about which feature or function I like the most in cryptotalk as I am somewhat new to it, but if I had to give you an answer right now I would say the ratings function as that is the one that tells you how good the publications area. 

It is a wonderful feature that it offers in addition to many wonderful features of this forum as it provides knowledge in encrypted currencies and experience in trading them and earning free money

• +2 1

Waoo your topic is really amazing and features which you have mention in your topic are also surprising to me.As i i like all super members of this crypto talk forum your topics are also attractive because of your good work.Definitely we should do some thing new as we should give new topic with useful material to creat posts here.Now i felt there is a lack of useful topics here as when i want to post i see i have made post already in all topics so it becomes difficult to me to choose topic for creating post.

• +1 1