Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

It does not take the most successful theme for starters since many of us can come across most blog posts that have been posted throughout our online community to ensure you can certainly not develop replicated matters. It's going to be very good in case we all many of us will use your look for key ahead of producing matters.

We can search different topics in this forum by using search feature we can also search different members and follow them this feature is very good option for those people who find the difficulties about finding there topics you explain very briefly in your post how we can use this feature and what is the main advantage of this search feature

Yes dear search bar is help ful for us. We can search all created topics. If we have any question about this forum . And we can search our question in search bar and we will get all topics related to our question. This is helpful we can search topic for saving to create repeated topic. 

• +1 1

the search bar in this cryptotalk forum is the best features that we must use always as we post our own opinions and ideas to make topics in that way we can assure the authenticity and uniquely topics that we wish to post here because repeatedly posts will delete by moderators so better to use that search bar feature.

There are many people that do not make use of the search feature because it can be quite tedious especially when you make a search and it comes up with hundreds of results with any topic containing a single word in your search. I think that perhaps if they can make the search feature a bit better and more accurate that more people will use it. But overall i agree with you and think that the search function should be used more.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Thanks dear for sharing such an amazing information. I really thank to you and the demonstrator of this forum for creating such an amazing forum. I never saw this function since now. But i world like to now about this function for many days.

• +4 1

Greetings, dear friend, and thank you for this information. I am new to this forum and I do not have much information and I was worried about discussing repeated and unhelpful topics, so we should always advise each other.

The search bar is really a very useful feature for us and this feature has been enhanced so much.This helps us to avoid repeating the posts we need and also if we have any problem or can search for cryptocurrency and get appropriate answer by it.

Thanks for sharing useful information with us. I actually found the search feature very useful as you mentioned it really helps us to know if the topic has been discussed before or not. This will help you post new content and prevent moderators from deleting our posts due to piracy. So it is a good idea to use the search feature before posting.

Useful and important topic, thank you my friend. Repeating posts is really bad and we should avoid doing it by using search before posting ! Unfortunately,many of us didn't used search option as they are just eager to earn and complete the daily post allowed. When I post any topic then I first use this search features, its gives the topic details. 

• +5 1

Search feature in cryptotalk forum is really important and helpful because its advisable to search for a topic you have in mind so that you will know whether its already existing or no.

Yeah we can use the search bar for knowing that  if any of the content us already created or not. And in this way there will be no more similar topics and new content can be available on this forum. Till I haven't used it but in future I'm going to. 

My friend has benefited a lot from your advice, which avoids mistakes due to the repetition of topics
I think this search feature is really important. Thank you

I do not think that most of the people are using the search box of this platform I think only one or two percent of the people are using active and only when they are creating the topics

Big thanks to you my friend

We all in this forum have to be fully aware of all the buttons and actions that we must work with in order to spread the benefit more in the forum and we must always be a source of inspiration for the novice people, especially the elderly in the forum, and thanks to everyone

This publication that you have made is very good because sometimes the people here on the forum do not know why it is better that they use the search function now, thanks to you they will know why they should use the search function to facilitate their form to work.

this search feature is very helpful in terms of searching for topics without any stress. Although I don't use it like that but it's very helpful most especially for begginers. Thanks for sharing this useful topic. 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

There are many benefits of the search feature as it allows us to search for any topic or idea we would like to publish to make sure that it is not previously published and thus avoid repeating topics that lead to us getting warning points.

This is a good feature provided by the forum to get to know the topics that have been created and we do not know about it and therefore it is good for us to be informed of all new topics that are being created or if you want to create a topic and not to make a mistake and create a duplicate topic, you must search for the topic you want to create before starting to publish

The search feature is very important, but unfortunately there are many users who do not use this feature, and this matter is caused by either laziness or disdain for the topics they raise.

Yes, we must work on search options because it will help us to know the repeated information and not comment on it because it will lead to the acquisition of warning points, cause a negative reputation, and the account will be banned in the future

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for all this really valuable information. This feature saves us the trouble of searching and there are other features that the forum enjoys that facilitate our work, and this is more of my comfort here.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right we must use this feature and search before creating any topic to avoid the repetitive topics or titles as the repetitive topics have no benefit for us because these will ve deleted by the moderator and all comments on such topics will also be wasted So kindly do proper research before crating a post to avoid these consequences.

We really should hunt for knowledge in this forum. For this the admin had given us the search box and we can also filter our search depending on our needs. We should utilize it if we want to be a expert soon on crypto-currency.  Thanks for the post senior. 

One of the best reasons why in my opinion we should use the search box, is when we want to talk about a specific topic, for example: if I want to talk about ethereum, I just type the name and go straight to a post where we will just post or comment our value, it is important to talk about coherent things to add more value.