Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Thank you for this post, which provides interest to all members here, and I think that the search button is one of the best features that this forum offers, whether you want to search for something to read about or to avoid repeating topics, which in turn leads to avoiding our account being banned.

• +2 1

I thank you my friend for this useful post and for your explanation of the research feature and the benefits that can be provided through this feature, as it helps to learn faster from beginners to high experience points on this platform.

It is more great to be using the search filter first before posting the topic in order to avoid spamming .for duplicating topic . 

Search box would be useful for it. 

You are right, my friend, because many members do not use the feature of research so that they do not face us searching for a topic they want to publish and this matter makes us see many topics repeated unfortunately

• +1 1

I think my friend that the search feature allows you to enjoy greater and comprehensive knowledge, but few people use it and benefit from it and this is not positive, so the newbie should achieve the largest possible knowledge

Yes, the search button is very useful for all who want to publish posts because it prevents repetition. We used it useful because through it you can search for a topic you want to know and learn from it through the writings of the members

• +1 1

Hello dear members and even I hope you all had very good I use this search feature it is very beneficial for us and I am very thankful to you for sharing with us your Useful information and your opinion for search bar very thankful to you

• +5 1

On 5/12/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ms.o said:

Unfortunately,many didn't used search option as they are just eager to earn and complete the daily post allowed. They feel lazy and don't take time to look before they post it. Hopefully,by this post many will understand how important the search option was. This is one way to lessen deletion of post if we only use this feature and repetition will be avoided.

On 5/15/2020 at 5:54 PM, kizz said:

I think we all experienced the same thing that not all topics are easy to have a opinion or idea to share. That is why search feature is very important, If you have any topics you want to focus or you mistakenly refresh the page that is some of the important of search feature here in this campaign so maximize the use of it to help you posting.

Understanding every topic well helpful in overall experience. Each topic well increase our grip on experience. The topic of this discussion is most important because everyone can search his need. 

Of course dear friends, we should always use the search feature before writing any post or when you want to know any information or when you want to collect details of any topic so that your post is not deleted in case of repetition

Of course dear friends, we should always use the search feature before writing any post or when you want to know any information or when you want to collect details of any topic so that your post is not deleted in case of repetition

I agree with you , because there are so many times we have seen things and repeated post and it has become very hard to really define what is good with everyone we need to keep the value of what we are doing well indulged. we need to have a progressive forum and when we repeat the same thing over and over it does not make any change to the forum. 

• +5 1

Definitely correct mate. Very attractive and informative contents for the whole members on this forum. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions  bro.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You have all the respect, my friend, you always have beautiful and useful posts. I wish you would explain to us how to follow up on topics created by a specific person.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a novice in this forum, I found that the search feature is very, very important, as most people do not use it because their goal is only to profit and make money, as it introduces us to many useful and valuable things

The search feature is one of the most important and beautiful features in the cryptotalk forum. We have to use it for many reasons, including the one that I mentioned in your friend's post, and we also have to learn from it, that is, when we are unable to understand something, we have to use it. I hope everyone will run it.

The search function is very useful because it allows us to locate all articles that have already been published in the forum, preventing us from creating redundant topics. It would be helpful if both of us used the search feature before writing topics.
New commers don't know this feature that's why they make mistakes . So this post is useful for all .

i also see this feature on this wonderful forum and i use it to search any useful topic that increase my knowledge and i learn from your post that we also search any members by use this search feature thanks for sharing this.

Thank you my friend for this wonderful information and value ..I will follow these tips in the coming times ..The search is also a feature that avoids us posting frequent topics and helps us find what we want from the topics and find the answers to our questions easily ..

The reason as said is to not have deleted posts. Because new posts are not made if there is another post with the same title or topic. I learned that very late and have warnings for this reason. The search is there for us and we have to use it to find if our posts are in the forum or not before we post.

If you have any problem about this forum and you cannot find in rules then we can search in search bar and hope that we will find topics about our question it will be best for us.and we will take benefit from these topics . 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

kizz

Unfortunately many people are only here to earn and complete their daily post they did not use this wonderful option and create post that are already available in the forum and moderators delete their post

Thank you for your advice about additions. It is assumed that they should be the supervising members of this forum to be aware of how to create non-recurring topics that are always renewed.

Amazing post dear.You have shared such a useful and unique post.I never see this type of post in this forum.But you share it and I get so much knowledge about it.Not only me every other who was not aware of this feature has learn something now.Thank u dear.

Thank you dear friend for this company useful feature of the country through which we learn of all existing publications that must not be repeated that this is something good for all player clients.

• +2 2

Nice dear friend. You are absolutely right friend. I am completely agree with you. Search feature is very good and useful. You can search anything through it. You can search any person name of this forum. 

Greetings my good friend , search is good feature to use on this forum , because there is enormous amount of topics , so if we want to know or look for something in here it's going to be impossible to find without search feature am glad cause the developers of this forum thought about every useful feature before creating this forum

• +1 1