Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Thanks my friend for this post. Before finding it I used to study different topics that came on first page but now i will use the search feature and do som searching of good topics. 

Welcome my friend .. Thank you for taking advantage of viewing this feature as it helps us to shorten the time and invest it in this forum .. so that we can see all the posts discussed here and not be repeated .. This advice came in a timely manner. I wish everyone good luck

• +1 1

Using search is a very important issue. Through this our mistakes can be corrected.And we will be able to stay through the forum and our reputation will increase.As a result, we can learn a lot about the unknown things we have.We should use search. Thank you.

• +2 1

Thanks for your post.  I didn't know about this search.  I wanted to know about it a few days ago.  I was wondering how we would understand when we go to post whether this topic has been discussed in the forum or not.  I really got a lot of help from this post of yours.

Hello my friend and thank you for the advice. In my opinion, most of the users here feel lazy and do not take time to look at the rest of the topics before sharing their topic. So we hope that many will understand from this post how important the search option is.

if we use search, we can find the information we need faster.  which is also quite important.  but I'm sure that not even half of the users use search.

Thanks friend i was not aware about this ,it is totally new information for me.I am trying to make informative posts and i do search every thing which i comment ,i also read all off your informative topics and posts which you all old members create in this forum ,in this way i can create post easily .Your information is important to me i will follow these all rules next time which you have mentioned in your topic.

It is a more a great  to be using the  filter fast before posting  the topic is order  avoid sammpin  of duplicate  topic the  world us be the world.

Research feature is used to search the post. Its also use to find the friends or senior member which help you regarding your problem.

It also help you to find the topic easily.

The search feature is actually a good feature where you can have a lot of good benefits and in most of the times you can find the topic you want to read and comment on.

What I really liked about the search feature is that it is very fast and accurate and makes you reach what you want easily, and this indicates accuracy in everything within the forum 

If everyone use this search feature before creating duplicate topic. Then there will be no spam post on the forum. Mostly beginners did this mistake. Whenever they face some little problem they create new topic however that topic is already exists. 

• +5 1

The search feature is very useful as it is a way to reduce the likelihood of post deletion and avoid duplicate topics. Unfortunately, many members are lazy and do not use the search option to shorten time and make money quickly.I hope all members use the search button before writing topics.

If you find anyone's comments and topic useful than you should get guidance from them always.you could use search features for this purpose.

I never use search bar for this purpose because I was only searching about the senior members in here and I never think about it that we can also search about the topic I think it is very good that we can easily search about any topic because when we want to create a topic we first have to search about it that the topic have exist about it or not.

• +2 1

This is use for the search any topic. Because if you comment on the same post then you banned from this cryptotalk. So avoide from this so you reply on the different topic. 

Making use of the search button is really good because it will reduce our chances of losing posts to deletion because having duplicate topics is highly prohibited in this forum. Use the search bar whenever you have a contribution to make because there may be existence idea you want to share already in the forum.

Yes, my friend of course the search feature is very great and we have to get to any information or any post we want easily by writing a word of it and that is great and benefits us all here. 

• +1 1

you are good share knowledge I am very thankful to you every time we create attracted to let us make it I have it used to the search and fast show you can see their knowledge and learn from those sites and then share new topics in my opinion in short doing research and then start new topic

Yes you are right.We can use the search feature for our purpose.Many members do not know about it.We can search any topic what we want to know through this search bar.So it is very useful for us.

Thank my friend for this information.  So know I'm able to use search feature. So we can find out new post and old content . But before that i was thinking that is use for search mumber. I think senior is good on this forum and helping new mumber to learn about new things.

This service enables you to quickly access topics and helps you find results that you prefer. When a topic is raised, you can search for similar topics so that the topics are not repeated in the forum.

My friend, when we write a post, we must search before publishing it to make sure that it does not exist before
You should write a useful post with a rich content of new information and an easy idea for the reader's understanding in order to avoid deleting it and in order to gain a good reputation from it.

In fact, the search button has many benefits, the most important of which is when we want to create a post or topic we avoid by repeating topics.

It is useful information. Everyone should use it to search for people. Before publishing the topic, it must be searched so that it is not duplicated or similar to another topic. Most members lose their posts by deletion due to redundancy and similarity. So avoid that.

• +3 1