Water token on yobit.. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Water token on yobit..

On 5/11/2020 at 3:03 PM, gourav789 said:

I Also got some water coin but not 0.3 I got only 0.003 worth of 13 satoshi right now , this is really good coin I Join it's bounty on bitcointalk also I think this coin touch a good value in future and Everyone got profit from it. 

It is a new fork on Yobit not a bounty. And the amount you receive depends on both your BTC balance and USDT because it follows the formula: 

Water token = BTC*1000 + USDT. 

And it can always be traded on Yobit. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I also got those water coins were 0.05889 the truth is that I didn't know what to do with them but now that you tell me that we can invest it I will invest it thank you very much for the information 

Yeah you an invest it but i prefer you exchange it before the price drops like the corona token that they gave us few months back, coins like this don't stay on the market for long time so sell it and buy some coins.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 5/17/2020 at 9:14 AM, Nab said:

also in my account appears in my section of investbox with a 0.1% daily gain with an amount of 2.673 coins of water. i think it´s good investment that gives us yobit for free and later we can sell to get some profits.

Well, when i have some water coin to my balance in yobit exchanger, im checking the investbox and seeing the my investment, I can't collect some water coin daily even though that is already said by yobit.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, King98 said:

It doesn't reach the minimum requirement but I'm happy to get some of it and I can't convert it to bitcoin and I have 1 water coin for my balance when I browse my yobit exchanger

But you can exchange it with etheriun r doge or wave coins, then you can sell thus coins because the price of thus coins are increasing then when the price of some coins drops then you can buy satoshis with the money you get.

• +1 1

Dear friend yobit has given water coin to all of us the only reason for which virus covid 19.we can invest these order coins and get 3% commission every day so we got a very good yobit from here so I personally thank you yobit side. 

• +1 1

I never got water coin in my yobit account, and I haven't checked if I already got this coin  tho , but it seems yobit is given out this coin to all it's registered members, and I think this coin got a great potential.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

I never got water coin in my yobit account, and I haven't checked if I already got this coin  tho , but it seems yobit is given out this coin to all it's registered members, and I think this coin got a great potential.

Do you really think this coin could do anything? It is another shitcoin, it price will be like 10 satoshi in few weeks, it don`t have any support from yobit

• +1 1

Yes you are right yobit is giving some free coins all users and we should first of all exchange it to other coins and then only we should invest because after the value went down then we will be only in loss

• +1 1

I have not seen yet any token in my wallet but maybe I also got one thing I want to say about this tokens that we are getting from yobit wallet those tokens value are very low its takes longer time to make some good amount of money from those tokens so it will much better if you focus to learn trading it will give you experience and idea about the currency and situation while going for investment.

• +2 1

I always forget to withdraw my daily withdrawal of my water coin in my investbox. I think water coin is not that worthy for me because it has only specific time when it will be withdraw. I will choose to focus on posting 30 quality posts daily.

• +2 1

55 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

I always forget to withdraw my daily withdrawal of my water coin in my investbox. I think water coin is not that worthy for me because it has only specific time when it will be withdraw. I will choose to focus on posting 30 quality posts daily.

Yo why did you invest the coin just exchange with other coins and hold it or trade with it, you know that the price will drop any time, and if you are only using the cryptotalk earning ways men you have to start other ways to earn some additional moneys.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well, water coin have some good value in the market but it's hard to convert it into other coin because you need to invest some of it to reached the minimum value to be converted.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, water coin have some good value in the market but it's hard to convert it into other coin because you need to invest some of it to reached the minimum value to be converted.

That mean you have little water token right?? so just exchange it with lower price coins like doge coins and litecoin or etherume coins, then you can trade with it, if you invest your water token the price will drop and you will lose the benefit.

• +1 1

I was also quite surprised when i logged into my account to find that there was some water token there. The first thing that i did was that i exchanged that token to doge coin and i left it as doge as this is much more stable. I feel that as a new coin, that this coin is bound to decrease in price soon and if we are not careful this will result in a loss of the free token they have given us. This is the best way to capitalize on it in my opinion.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

14 minutes ago, BrolySSJ said:

I was also quite surprised when i logged into my account to find that there was some water token there. The first thing that i did was that i exchanged that token to doge coin and i left it as doge as this is much more stable. I feel that as a new coin, that this coin is bound to decrease in price soon and if we are not careful this will result in a loss of the free token they have given us. This is the best way to capitalize on it in my opinion.

Yeah you did the right thing, we know that corona token drop after they give us, so its better to exchange it to other coins and trade with it, i exchange with doge and again to etherium and now i add it to my main coins.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, betelihem said:

That mean you have little water token right?? so just exchange it with lower price coins like doge coins and litecoin or etherume coins, then you can trade with it, if you invest your water token the price will drop and you will lose the benefit.

Well, i have one water to my balance and i try it to convert in any kind of coins here mate but it didn't reached the minimum coin just to convert it, i need to invest some water coin to totally get it.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i have one water to my balance and i try it to convert in any kind of coins here mate but it didn't reached the minimum coin just to convert it, i need to invest some water coin to totally get it.

What 1 water token didn't rich the minimum exchange amount, bro try the less priced coins they works, try coins like ethreium and doge coins they have less minimum exchanging limits, i exchanged 0.0 water token.

• +1 1

37 minutes ago, betelihem said:

What 1 water token didn't rich the minimum exchange amount, bro try the less priced coins they works, try coins like ethreium and doge coins they have less minimum exchanging limits, i exchanged 0.0 water token.

Well, i tried it to convert last few days and i cannot convert it to your given coins, if you know how, can you please help me to convert it and i'll just give you some part if that is okay with you?

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i tried it to convert last few days and i cannot convert it to your given coins, if you know how, can you please help me to convert it and i'll just give you some part if that is okay with you?

No, its okay i don't want any money, just let me help you this forum is all about helping each other, and if you invest you coins just cloth the investment and you coins will be back to you wallet and i just attached you an image just look the numbers and do that, firs click doge coin on the "number 1" and on the search bar search water on "number 2" then click the water under the coins on "number 3" then you will be redirected another page then you will see your water coin amount then click the amount you have "number 4" then hit sell, and if you have more question you can ask me.

1234.png

i think its an airdrop for btc holders in yobit exchange i had 0.00075 btc in my account and i got 0.075 water coin in my investment box but I didn't withdraw daily percent yet.i didn't get corona coin i think its for the time that i wasn't active.

I have not urged before. I will discover that the prestige that Yobit platform offers has a lot to us. It gave us a great opportunity.as for the strategy that I presented, I prefer to invest the currency and keep it, the insurance may decrease, but it will return to its original price, and by this I will have obtained a lot.This is the best thing you can do, and even if it gets less, buy more

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes.I think all the user of yobit received some water coin for free.I also received WATER coin but the amount is just 0.0018 WATER.the price of  1 WATER coin is around 0.00005000 BTC.And it's great to hear that we can invest this coin in investbox and can earn daily 3% profit.Thank you so much for letting is know about this valuable information.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:33 PM, Sagor ahamad said:

Dear friend, I also got this comment but I don't know about the value of the coin. This coin may have been added anew but if anyone knows about it, let me know. Thank you.

I'm also not familiar in water token but maybe that's a new token. 

I don't know also how much it worth, until now I'm looking for some comment about that for me to know. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

17 hours ago, betelihem said:

No, its okay i don't want any money, just let me help you this forum is all about helping each other, and if you invest you coins just cloth the investment and you coins will be back to you wallet and i just attached you an image just look the numbers and do that, firs click doge coin on the "number 1" and on the search bar search water on "number 2" then click the water under the coins on "number 3" then you will be redirected another page then you will see your water coin amount then click the amount you have "number 4" then hit sell, and if you have more question you can ask me.

1234.png

This is what I'm doing mate but this is not totally convert into doge coin, it's okay to not convert it to other coin, i will just hold it until it's price will be reached the good value. Happy posting everyone.

It's a very good news to hear. But in yobit I have not seen this my friend. But if it is true, I will be the happiest face. I want to know that How we can invest in the invest box? Because I have never done it in past.

• +2 1