The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

If I agree with you friend, as the tap sites many people say that they are earning free Cryptocurrencies, it is not true, you are doing the work and they keep most of the profits 

Nothink in this life is for free, all thing in the world is for a reason, this site which you talk about its paid a few Satoshi for doing a long period jobs which they take all money for them, I hope all people try to use investment or start trading to make more money .

I never knew this information!
I know that no one will give you money for free and that you have to do a certain job in order to get paid.
But I did not know how to get money from Tabs and how they benefit from your work in turn!

This is true I think we are being paid for what's we are doing here I don't think this site or any site gives free bitcoin or money in anyway because how will that be possible to pay over thousands of dollars everyday for a very long time I think the phrase is wrong we are being paid for our out put @Zamani1

I know that the site pays for our work and the information that we share in cryptocurrencies, and this thing is not free, but we benefit from it in the experience we gain because cryptocurrencies will be in the future of excellent interest

It's so hard to find a site where give free crypto just like cryptotalk that's why be careful if someone saying that they giving free crypto because we don't know if they are scam so you can avoid wasting your time working with them. My advice is to stay and work here because cryptotalk is legit paying platform. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I strongly agree with you that all those calls are a waste of time as you gain when you can analyze the whole thing but you will understand.They are telling the truth because they are fake and small opportunities so why not make sure they are legitimate before you go ahead so you don't waste your time and effort.

Yes right said agreed with you, there are many types of free business but after work it's scam . Mostly website are not registered,they made website just for scamming money.if some website if moving on but stop moderator when he/she collection his desire money. 

I think if you invest money then invest on Crypto. It's easier for all most struggling and knowledgeable site is Crypto

This is true, there are no sites that pay for free, you must work or perform a task. It is better to avoid working with such sites as they do not pay a lot of money for that, and it is not possible to collect a lot of money by working with them as taps sites.

• +3 1

Yes, all this time we assumed that a site like Faucet or a bounty campaign is a site that generates free bitcoins, but that assumption is wrong, we have to work and spend a lot of time on the site, we have to do small tasks there. So when they pay with a little Satoshi, it's not free, but our job.

• +1 1

Of course, these sites are very tired and take a lot of time in order to obtain profits, as a person can commit to and work in the forum where he gives you a lot of satoshi, which gives you on every useful post you publish you get 1000 satoshi

I mean we call them free sites where we can earn without any investment free I think that should be the definition of free site o so sorry I can't agree with you sorryI mean we call them free sites where we can earn without any investment free I think that should be the definition of free site o so sorry I can't agree with you sorry.

Well if there are sites that tell you that they give you free money but they are scammers and fraudulent sites, in most of the network there are endless of these types of forums, in the sites that really pay these sites pay too insignificant an amount for the work that we do, therefore I can tell you friends not to work on these types of pages, you lose too much time of our lives without earning significant money, so I recommend that you work in areas that really generate good money every day.

Yes because you work for it, it might look like you are not doing anything but the time and data taken is mostly another thing and we need to know all things and to differentiate from that to this.

There are some sites that promise to give Bitcoin for free. But most of them are fake. Trying to fool people just for spamming.We need to avoid these tempting sites. Otherwise our account can be hacked. There are some sites that really give bitcoin. However, it is difficult to withdraw. So in my opinion it is better to stay away from these sites.

Everyone should understand this no campaign will provide you free Crypto coins without taking any work from you even maximum of websites are fake they are making peoples fraud every time and the main reason behind this scams the greediness peoples are having with them without checking the offers they are going through it and at last losses we have to face.

Free site and boycotting and wrong because if we know something good here we can know something good. Hopefully we need to know enough about the subject, then here we can have some good ideas. If you know, share this with us.  I hope you can easily come up with some good ideas and know something good about the subject. We hope you will share with us so that we can know something good here.

Yes I have observed this kind of the mistakes Too many times. Because these Kinds of the Websites are fake and the Scam Ones like the SatoshiTap websites. These are the phishing websites that use the Techniques to Catch the Users.

I agree with you, since to receive something you must give something in return. Many sites use the word free for the purpose of promoting and gaining subscribers or potential victims to scam. With the mere fact of providing your data or joining their networks, or solving a cpatcha or seeing an advertisement, you are already leaving something of yourself to receive crumbs.

Those locales are genuine paying however the issue this is on the grounds that they pay modest quantity (fixtures) we utilize a great deal of time yet we procure limited quantity. They are not free locales, since we contribute our time and we use cash to purchase web bundles.

Yes, this is true, and in spite of that you find a wide spread among the people. When you reach the withdrawal limit that they set for you, they will ask you for a lot of additional tasks so that you do not withdraw your coins and get bored and leave the site and benefit from your money.

There are task to be done to get cryptocurrencies from every site and at least cryptotalk is honest on their slogan and it's accurate as it can be.

There are no sites that pay their members for free, so some work and work must be performed.  However, these sites do not pay a lot of money for that, and it is not possible to raise a lot of money by working with them as a tap site, so it is better to avoid working with such sites, thank you.

Yes, my friend, nothing comes for free. You have to put in a certain effort to get your profit. That is, you spend your time to get a little money for it from these sites. Do not waste your time and work here in the forum with less effort, easier method, and higher profit.

I am convinced and sure that no person (or site) will give me cryptocurrencies in a very easy way like this, so I just ignore these sites and do not give them any attention.