The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

There is no money for free, there are sites that claim to offer a large amount of cash, but these are scammers sites, while trusted sites give small amounts, and the rule is that you must work to take cash, so there is nothing for free .

• +3 1

There are many sites in the world of financing that are real but as far as I know these sites are not very good with a payment but  crypto currency has given us the opportunity. The free sites that we have now are the ones that will give us the payment system because they have to spend a lot of our time for a small amount of payment.

You are right
But these sites are considered honest because they really do pay, and although they are small and take time, they are good for raising some money to start trading or investing.

Yes you are right. There are many sites that provide you cryptocurrency for free. You can earn by doing some tasks. But the money you get is very small and just a waste of time. The other thing is that some of them may be scam and may not give you money.

Careful about trying the websites that are giving free cryptocurrencies because most of them are a scam, there are some legit like airdrop, faucets. Faucets are not giving free cryptocurrency because you still need to do something to receive currency

Friend, the fact is that payments on cranes are very low, and therefore, it seems to me, this is not the best result, and it is easier for you to find a more adequate way to earn money than to spend time on empty earnings Satoshi!

Let's say you can win those bitcoins for free, but obviously the people in charge of those pages make money, much more money than they give us, they also earn with advertising, with capchapt, these types of pages were to start in this world of cryptocurrencies.

You're right there. There is no such thing as free in this world. You will always pay something for a product. It may not be money, but it can be your time, effort, or anything else. Or just like what others say, if it is really free, then you are the product.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/13/2020 at 7:15 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

This is true my friend, there is no any websites which is giving free bitcoin. Maximum peoples are searching free website for earning in Crypto and they all finding bad website, scam website, and few websites is paying but they paying very low.

I agree with my friend that the word "free" just attracted the people just in a tricky way. And these sites don't provide us as much amount as the eran more. They are getting amount just by the advertisement on these sites. And also we waste our most of the time on working them and buy the internet packages for this ,but they paid us only thing small amount which is not enough for us.

Edited by Zafarwaheed

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum called cryptotalk And if the word a free is incorrect since it is possibly the scam therefore it is clear that nobody gives much for nothing
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

There are many sites in the world of financing that are real but they pay very little because they are often seen They have a lot of work but our payment is very low. To work on these sites we have to buy internet packages and we have lost a lot of time. We have also started.  I think so Working on the crypto  currency without working on all these sites will be of great benefit to us and we can benefit for the future.

Yes, i agree with you. But all those sites use the term free just to attract people, that is a marketing tactics, we work for them by doing tasks and only get small amount in return . In my opinion the amount is not worth wasting your time.No coin is giving for free there is always a price for everything. 

On 5/10/2020 at 3:01 PM, Brand1 said:

Everyone is searching and always talking about sites that give free cryptocurrencies but the truth is that this term is completely wrong because there is no site inside the crypto world that pays members for free
All of these sites have to perform some tasks for them so that you can get the money
For example, taps sites that pay members every hour
We all know that these sites pay very little amounts and everyone considers them free, but we are wrong because these sites pay for the solution of the kapacha, because this site gets profits from these kapacha and you pay a small part of these profits. For example, the site gets 100 Satoshi in exchange for the solution of the captcha while paying 20 satoshi per person per hour So I hope that everyone corrects this term because it is completely wrong and there are no sites that pay and offer money for free

That is correct, nothing is free, nobody is going to give away their coins without asking for anything in return, that is a fantasy, from the taps to the airdrops they look for something in exchange for the coins that are given in reward, the important thing here is to know that you are earning something by doing a job for that, to think otherwise is absurd.
So we must agree that free coins do not exist, nothing on the internet is free, there is always something in return.

I share my view with most people here, nothing is free, even most airdrops that are apparently giving money away are going to ask you to fulfill some 'social tasks', which is promoting them in social media in order for you to get the reward. Then, strictly you're not getting money for free but are being payed for promoting certain project.

Edited by Jromz
typo
  • +2 1

This is really great content my friend. I really think that a lot of knowledge and hardwork is required to earn the cryptocurrency. There's no real point asking people which platform gives more. The works done efficiently get's best earnings.

• +1 1

Of course, there are no sites that give free cryptocurrencies, but people call the term free, that is, without putting capital in them, but in fact there is always a charge either in the form of a solution to mathematical problems or as is the case here by writing posts and mining operations take place in the background of the site

Can anyone possibly think that a particular site can provide you free cryptocurrencies. Have you heard anywhere a place where you'd be able to get free money. Definitely not. Therefore do not believe any news or any person or any site that claims that they would provide free money or cryptocurrencies without performing any work for them. Always believe in trustworthy sites.

I agree with you, all PTC sites are a waste of time, and they take a lot of our time and effort for some dollars in the end, and they also contain malware, viruses or inappropriate ads, as these sites have a lot of income sources, and then they pay a small portion to users, so I advise Everyone steer clear of such sites.

• +5 1

Your are absolutely right at this topic . there is no free site to earn the alot of money at the cryptotalk forum .it is very helpful for the needy person to solve the many problems in personal life . cryptotalk help to solve the problems in free site .some site is fake but the cryptotalk site is very helpful .

• +1 1

Lots of beginners fall for this trick
In fact, the word free alone suffices to doubt this site what he will gain for this money that he will give me
Sometimes it takes hours to earn a dollar

Yes I Agree That There is no site that give you free cryptocurrency .You Have to do work for them to complete tge tasks then they rewarded you with cryptocurrency. But The word free attracts the people easily .when they here that the site is giving you free currency thay start taking interest in it and once they join the forum they got the real idea that what you actually gave to do to earn this currency. so I think the phrase is just to attract the members.

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 10:01 PM, Brand1 said:

Everyone is searching and always talking about sites that give free cryptocurrencies but the truth is that this term is completely wrong because there is no site inside the crypto world that pays members for free
All of these sites have to perform some tasks for them so that you can get the money
For example, taps sites that pay members every hour
We all know that these sites pay very little amounts and everyone considers them free, but we are wrong because these sites pay for the solution of the kapacha, because this site gets profits from these kapacha and you pay a small part of these profits. For example, the site gets 100 Satoshi in exchange for the solution of the captcha while paying 20 satoshi per person per hour So I hope that everyone corrects this term because it is completely wrong and there are no sites that pay and offer money for free

Yes, this is correct, as it is the common term for many people, and they do not know that they do not take anything for free, and all of them fall under the clause of marketing ploys

• Useful or interesting 1

To earn free bitcoin you must be patient with the small token they with be paying you and it will take many months to get minimum that you can withdraw and use 

I have try some and I did not spend time there because of balance

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, gbest2020 said:

To earn free bitcoin you must be patient with the small token they with be paying you and it will take many months to get minimum that you can withdraw and use 

I have try some and I did not spend time there because of balance

Yes crypto talk is way very different than other site that gives you money for the work you do. But for me I still considered this site as a place where you can earn free money unlike other site that promised and failed to keep their promises to me crytotalk is the best at the business

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree with this idea, indeed, there is nothing free. You must do a job in exchange for the money, some of these sites pay you a fraction of the profits in exchange for watching ads that they take a lot of money on and in the end you wasted your time for trivial things.