What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

To shop with btc is a very good idea as this will make all the shopping very easy just the customers and the seller using their their card and account number respectively. But with bit coin you can just pay the seller by tracing the code address @Zamani1 @Biojay

• +3 1

In my own country, shopping is started with crypto and many stores in the mid towns are accepting brc and some more top market cap coins like xrp and eth for items to buy with these coins

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

What you are saying is that nobody is shopping with Bitcoin because we expect price to keep rising, this has a lot of truth in it but not for the early investors. There are people that have hundreds or thousands of Bitcoins and they can easily spend Bitcoin for a thousand years and not care for the price as it was dollars when they bought and their purchasing power with Bitcoin is not 10,000 times more. So any price change to them is not this important. To us that we don't have millions of dollars in USD it is all important.

Yeah, i mean if  have that much of bitcoin like thus guys i will do like them, because i hold and trade with bitcoin in order to get profit and some moneys, so if i have so much moneys then i will spend it just like them, what about you?

• +2 1

52 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

To shop with btc is a very good idea as this will make all the shopping very easy just the customers and the seller using their their card and account number respectively. But with bit coin you can just pay the seller by tracing the code address @Zamani1 @Biojay

Yes I agree with you mate, shopping with BTC will be a good idea because it will also help to let people know that there will be another way of buying things without using fiat currency and it will encourage countries that don't accept or believe in  cryptocurrency to start believing in it.

• +1 1

I think that if bitcoin will be used in shopping centers, the shopping centers should use gadgets which have a live internet connection that always refreshes the value of the bitcoin so that we can pay through thar gadget without having to waste any of our bitcoin and this will make it fair.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:17 PM, Ryken8 said:

I agree that it is not a good idea to use bitcoin for day to day transaction. It would probably be better to use stable coins like USDT as it has a fixed value just like fiat currency. Afterall, even in our current non-digital monetary system, nobody use gold to pay for day to day transactions, it is all paper fiat currency.

You are so right, suing unstable fluctuating coins for shopping have huge risk and we lose more money than we get benefits from shopping with it, bitcoin is sweetable for trading and holding, if we want to shop we can exchange it to stable coins.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/10/2020 at 8:23 AM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

I don't think there is any loss associated in shopping with Bitcoin because whatever you want to buy you send the equivalent amount in Satoshi to the seller if after you purchase the product the value of Bitcoin rises is left for the seller and if the price falls you are not responsible for every event that occur after transaction.

Your post much interesting and informative. Basically it is very good if the trading and buying and selling of the things is allowed with the Bitcoin.

It would be a great idea and it would be the biggest achievement of the cryptocurrency.

There should be only a currency of all the world which should be dealt in all the countries like only Bitcoin should be dealed in all the world and rate should be same in all the countries.

This is one of the Bitcoin problems. The instability of the price makes it difficult to deal with it as an independent currency, but if you want something, you will calculate the price of the bitcoin against the dollar and agree with the seller on the price before making the transfer and transferring the money to his wallet.

• +2 1

I also had thought about this problem. So when my opinion it is best not to purchase with Bitcoins as Bitcoins is is an asset with increasing price fluctuations so it is recommended to sell it off when the price is at its highest and with the stable currencies it is recommended to purchase other commodities.

• +2 1

For myself, I don't think it's practical. And the price of bitcoin is unstable. I think you need to make purchases with ordinary money. Cryptocurrency is convenient to earn money.

• +3 2

actually i agree with you , if you are somone who believe in bitcoin and that the price will crose 50 k $ one day so its a mistake wasting your bitcoin in buying goods like phones and computers in internet , better to invest that money in trading or something like that .. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree with you because buying through Bitcoin and digital currencies is not good because it takes a lot of time for confirmations in addition to the difference in prices, and this makes you feel regret that you bought at a higher price so buying through the dollar is much better and more reliable.

• +3 1

It is an idea and a good step in e-marketing and digital currencies, and it is an easy way and we do not face any difficulties and you can invest your money through it with confidence.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 AM, betelihem said:

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

I think that if someone buys a product with cryptocurrencies or with BTC specifically, they are not losing money because if they buy with BTC it is because they do not have more money or they prefer with cryptocurrencies for the benefit of how fast their transactions are, I think.

• +1 1

Seriously is welcome idea and good achievement too worldwide and improve of technology if all shopping centers can be accept bitcoin 

17 minutes ago, RamiCrypto said:

This statement is not logical and it is understood that it is not true at all, what is the difference if you pay with Satoshi or if you convert Satoshi into dollars and buy with dollars ?? Of course, there is no difference !! You can pay the way you like, but the idea of dealing with Bitcoin first is to help Bitcoin to stabilize and rise more, secondly, in order to make it easier for the person who owns an electronic wallet without having to withdraw money so that he can pay.

Men do you know the history of the person who bought a pizza with bitcoin, i mentioned it on the topic, i think that's the most easiest and convincing example for us not to use bitcoin as a payment option, the price of bitcoin is not stable so if 14 worth of bitcoin is 6000 satoshi on today then 6000 satoshi may worth 2$ in some day then that means you will lose 1$ in few days. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/16/2020 at 7:21 PM, Zohaib bhai said:

I really don't think using bitcoin is a really good idea. It's price fluctuations is very known. So I would rather just use it for exchange.

You are right, i also chose to invest exchange or trade with my bitcoins inestaid of using my bitcoins for payment options, because like you said the price of bitcoin is not stable so using it for payment option is not perefarable thing.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 AM, betelihem said:

It is not lost at all, if we use our cryptocurrencies to pay it is because we simply like it because of the speed of your transaction or because we simply do not have tangible money at the moment but it is good that there are always options.

Shopping in bitcoin will be one of the best things that can happen to cryptocurrencies but I don't really like the idea because the bitcoin price changes quickly so it will not be a fixed price for the product nor does it serve the international government.

Edited by teebasas
  • +3 1

My friend, this is wonderful and I think if it is activated on the ground, it is possible to buy things that no one can see that you really bought them because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and therefore no one knows who the buyer or seller is, so I think it is good to check on the ground despite the presence of some people  They shop in Bitcoin. Thanks

• +2 1

On 5/10/2020 at 8:23 AM, betelihem said:

You have spoken well, using bitcoin for shopping is not a good idea, according to what you said the price of bitcoin is not fix, my advice is sell the bitcoin and transfer it into your local currency by that the risks involve in will be more lesser than using the raw bitcoin for shopping.

Still it can be a good idea but there would be a lot of problems as we all know there is high fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin so my question is that would the price of goods will get high and down in minutes?  Still it would be good as people around all the world be able to get the same thing with the same price

• +1 1
  • +4 1

yes this is good topic we can shoping many other site by the bitcoin.this is very good and trusted coin in the world so that there are many people work this site and earn.money a lot.of.this is very good and valuable coin.

thanks

• +1 1

I think it can happen but we need to be very careful on what we are doing right now we need to follow that power that is strong and equal to what we can be able to stand on  , there is a lot of power to it we need to follow strategies that are able to bring us that power we need to get value for what we have right now

• +2 1