What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

I would like to do that. It will be very much helpful for us. It will reduxe our time of transaction. So I will welcome it. Moreover the usage of bitcoin will increase in that case. So bitcoin price will increase for this reason. 

I think shopping with bitcoin will ease ways of making transactions around the world, you can make payment using bitcoin that worth what you have bought without any stress or giving and taking change because you can send only the figure of what your payment worth in bitcoin. 

Many countries have already started trading in bitcoin, there are the United States, Japan, Venezuela, and cities and shops that have adopted them, and this is really good. This gives us a good incentive to work better to earn our bitcoin.

On 5/30/2020 at 8:15 PM, Soaib khan said:

these days there are many websites available by using them we can do online shopping using Bitcoin or any other kind of cryptocurrency some websites are my favorite like bitrefill btcvoucher altshop etc.

Right as there are many online website who are accepting the crypto currency as their payment gateway and most of the accepted crypto coins are BTC, ETH or XRP.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Bitcoin is not only a digital currency  but also a digital asset you can purchase an item with, bitcoin is the only digital currency and asset you can shop with, though not generally accepted but in some places they accept bitcoin as a means of payment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear I agree with you,  as there is so much fluctuations in the prices of bitcoin and we can say it is more and more volatility in the prices of bitcoin those are unpredictable.  So we should not want to buy or sell in the low price rather we should wait for rising the  price of bitcoin.  

On 5/10/2020 at 12:23 PM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

I really like your post and you are right that bitcoin price are changing daily but if bitcoin will elect than a system will also established for its changing price and i think we should just give money in bitcoin and the price if the thing are not fixed in bitcoin so I don't think in this way it is difficult we just have to create solution for problem not make them more difficult.

I agree with you, i don't see any positive parts shopping with bitcoin or other unstable currency, because price can go up or down. That's why stable currencies are always better option for shopping. If we have to use crypto for shopping i would probably use tether or other stable coins.

• +1 1

Yes you are right, there are a lot of reservations by the shopping site on the adoption of cryptocurrency. Because at some stage in the the transfer of money, that franchise will have to convert it into local currency. If the price of of to the time when that franchise gained that Bitcoin it will lead them to a loss.

• +1 1

Of course it will be more wonderful for us to shopping by crypto currencies because its value is increasing permanently,also many of the shopping companies are introducing crypto currencies and billions of people are joining,it is really amazing for us that crypto is getting more popularity all over the world.

• +2 1

Bitcoin shopping can be adopted once all the countries have regulated about Bitcoin. It would be quite helpful and saving the delivery charges for international transfers of goods that are purchased through bitcoin. But fluctuations are always going to be a threat in this shopping.

• +4 1

After reading your post i understand one thing that we should shopping by using fiat money not using bitcoin because bitcoin price is not fixed and we loss a lot if we shopping with bitcoin

Shopping with bitcoins sounds good. But not possible in the near future. Prices of items are normally displayed in the local currency or the national currency of the particular country. Never in bitcoins or satoshis.

I am from UK. And here the uses of cryptocurrencies have already began. There are several companies and organisations which are already accpeting cryptocurrencies as their payment method. The crypto world is quite big and the people are already starting to get involved with it. So we hope that soon every companies will accept it as their way of payments

It's great, my friend, to be bought from the market in Bitcoin, and this is a very important and historic turning point in the history of cryptocurrencies, and will increase its global popularity. 

• +5 1

It will be really great to shopping with bitcoin . Bitcoin is really popular and valuable. I will be very happy if i able to use it for shopping. But now i have to convert it into real currency to do shopping. But if i can pay directly by btc it will be really great. 

It would be really fun and easy to buy with btc.It will be cashless transection and more safe.As the price is rising day by day.I hope that we can able to buy more product with small amount of btc.Cannot wait for that future.

Don't worry it is not the matter. If you don't want so don't buy but if you will hold them and never give to anyone so you will definitely get profit.

It is a very good idea. You can easy online  shopping with bitcoin. But you buy when it's price is fixed. I suggest you hold your bitcoin for a some time then you can take a good profit. You do shopping with your fiat. It is my point of view.

• +1 1

We can do shopping with the Bitcoin but this is bit difficult for us because if our country accept the cryptocyrrency and people are using that and also have account for the storing of cryptocyrrency then there is big chance of shopping with the Bitcoin otherwise this is very difficult may be impossible in some countries.

Shopping with Bitcoin is a very easy way and very secure way becasue if we use our credit card than our all data transfer to that company and this is not good for us they can withdraw more money from our accounts easily or they sell our data on the hackers.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Shopping with Cryptos are good is just like you're paying ×2 the price of the goods to me I'll rather save the Cryptos while I use fiat for the transactions.

Many people use bit coin for shopping.but I think it is not a good idea to but with bit coin as you mentioned its price is not fixed it may b goes up and goes down at any time.their is chance to loss money .

• +4 1

When I read this post, I agreed with this post about the idea that Bitcoin cannot be used to buy household items, clothes, medicine, or even baby milk because the price of Bitcoin is fluctuating, so I think that investing or trading in Bitcoin is in banks, companies, economic institutions, tourism companies, etc.  Exchange Bitcoin for fiat currencies

23 hours ago, Sairaranjha said:

Many people use bit coin for shopping.but I think it is not a good idea to but with bit coin as you mentioned its price is not fixed it may b goes up and goes down at any time.their is chance to loss money .

You said right shopping with bitcoin is easy now a days, but the downsode of sopping with bitcoin is that we will lose some moneys when the price of bitcoin rice, since the price of bitcoin is not fixed like you said its bit risky to do that.