The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

My friend, I can not help you with anything in this regard as a challenge, but I would love to give you advice. Be careful with every new thing you deal with, study the situation well and then agree with wisdom and calm.

Dear fellow your post is very well and if you want to gain more referrals you should be paid advertisement so I think that in this way you can loss your money and it is very hard to get more referrals.

• +2 1

Don't buy referral links, as many of them would be just fake. Scammers are present wherever there is an involvement of money. It is better to post referral links social networking sites like Twitter or Facebook.

• +1 1

We can make money this way, but I am not an expert and I have no information on this article.

You can go to the references section on the forum. In this question you can ask your question and you will get the answer. This section is for beginners

Dear that is good way for increasing referrals but in this process we can make referrals but not more active. When we choose this way for referral then we cannot take good profits . Because they are not active. We should to make referrals on facebook WhatsApp or youtube. 

Well, I guess it easy if you are the type of person that is always active on social media,from there you can promote your self and also share your referral.

you can through YouTube bring in a lot of referrals or through the implementation of paid tasks.Cose most of the peaple hare. And you get refer without any problem.make your subject  easy and which benefit we get you write clearly you will get refer.

Dear mate to get more referrals on this forum you should work hard and with patience and always make quality posts which provides a great help to all the new comers and reputation is very necessary to get more referrals.

Dear Friend! You can invest income by posting on crypto forum. Your posts must be useful and meaningful. You should try BTC click telegram bots they also best. 

Well thank you for this nice info. Referring people can boost your earnings in cryptotalk. Share it with your family and friends via telegram.

On 08/05/2020 at 2:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

I'm not much familiar with the faucet because I think they are the most scams and are very tiring to do so I didn't go for it I am just joining crypto talk and I found it very attractive for me to work.

• +1 1

You have a very good plan i admire that because as you said it is neccessory to spread the community around the world so that everyone can get a profit along with us so i will also gollow your tips and try to do that as you reccommended i will also reccomend others thanks alot dear 

It's all about the country you live in because there are some countries that are not supported, for example YouTube does not pay well on ads for the Middle East.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Yes dude it is a good idea to get referrals in less time as it is always difficult to job to do and references collecting is much Harder so I think crypto talk is best one to get good earnings in short time with lot of knowledge

On 5/7/2020 at 10:30 PM, marchal87 said:

I think you should post the topic in the referrals section. As for your question, I am not working on that, but there are specialized sites, such as https://visit-box.net/, that can help you in publishing the referrals you want.

I confidently agree with you because these content supposed to be on the referral section and in the issue referring is a good option because we are trying to create awareness to people unaware of it.

The top startegies for referral in the crypto talk. Every day maximum 20 post and comments . If you give relevant answer one of the best way to get one is return. You can do right now to generate more referrals.

Hello my friend, there are sites like vist-box where there is what you ask, but be careful of losing your money, sometimes you buy the referral, but they do not give you money. Many of these sites are scammers and you can simply post referrals on social media sites      ( Facebook ,telegram , .... ) , but make sure that the site you are taking from is reliable and have a good reputation .

• +2 1

If you want to get referrals, you have to get acquainted with new people. You have to keep in touch with them regularly. You have to explain the work to them in a good way.

I think you should post on facebook, whatsapp, and instagram that if you have plenty followers. You will have to explain in details to them. Because not everyone is intreasted in what you may be saying..please can i someone drop referral link about gramfree Here in this platform 

• +2 1

I think the most helpful situation will be to share it in your other accounts, because the more people there are, the more information we exchange. The more comfortable we can learn what we want to learn and help others.This site provides us a lot of opportunities to access information, I think this will be enough.

Hello colleague, it is true that the way in which greater benefits can be generated within these platforms is through referrals, so that is the only way in which you can earn good amounts of cryptocurrencies.
As for how you can generate more referrals, if it is true that there are locations where they allow you to do it through a paid way, but it is a way in which most of the time you will have to pay.
There are ways you can do it without having to pay a single penny, one way you could do is look for some referrals by creating advertising, such as in telegram groups, facebook, or even creating a channel will be helpful, I hope this comment , It is helpful, since it will avoid you paying a single penny, greetings.

• +5 1

Good said mate. We can earn a pretty good amount through refer. On yobit has a referel system. I say the yobit givers 20 of refereed friends transaction. Overall it's true that we can earn good amount from reffering.

We can get the more referrals by using our social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and whatsapp group. By getting the more reffarals we can also get free and more earning. Therefore we should share the reffarals links with other people to join this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The whole process of getting referrals is because we understand a lot here.  We need to know a lot about this topic here.  I hope we can learn a lot more here.I still see a lot of people who claim to get referrals through online advertising.  I hope all the people who got their referrals through ads are not lying.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.